Princess Astrid & Prince Lorenz - Current Events part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Astrid attended the symposium '20 jaar HIV preventie binnen Defensie' in Neder-Over Heembeek. 28/10/2011

Pic 1 - Pic 2

Last edited:
I did not see the names of Astrid or Lorenz on the list of runners that completed the marathon. Does anyone know if the started? Amedeo completed the race.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done to Princess Astrid, Prince Lorenz, and Prince Amedeo, what a great feat! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked at the official list of runners that finished the race and under Belgian runners I could only find Amedeo who ran as Amedeo, Prince of Belgium. Did anyone see what names Astrid and Lorenzo used?

Congratulations to all three. To run a marathon qualifies you for a very big feather in your hat.

I admire all three Royals for running and completing the Marathon.:flowers: Thanks for the pics iceflower.

I looked at the official list of runners that finished the race and under Belgian runners I could only find Amedeo who ran as Amedeo, Prince of Belgium. Did anyone see what names Astrid and Lorenzo used?

Congratulations to all three. To run a marathon qualifies you for a very big feather in your hat.

Astrid name was "Astrid princesse de Belgique"

Princess Astrid attended a symposium on poverty, migration and integration. The colloquium is organized by the OASeS (Center for Inequality, Poverty, Social Exclusion and the City) following the publication of the 20th "Yearbook Poverty and Social Exclusion" and takes place in the University of Antwerp.

Pic1 - Pic2 - Pic3

Large gallery
Voorstelling jaarboek Oases - 6 december 2011

On January 19, 2012 Princess Astrid visited the 57th "Brussels Antiques and Fine Art Fair" (BRAFA). She was accompanied by her eldest daughter, Princess Maria Laura: APA-PictureDesk

On January 19, 2012 Princess Astrid visited the 57th "Brussels Antiques and Fine Art Fair" (BRAFA). She was accompanied by her eldest daughter, Princess Maria Laura: APA-PictureDesk

thanks for the pics.
Very nice to see princess Maria Laura again. Lovely girl :flowers:

Waw, great pictures! Thank you!
Princess Maria Laura looks more and more like her mother!

Those pictures are great! Princess Maria Laura looks just like her mother. They are so similar! Princess Maria Laura has become such a beaty! I would really like to see pictures of her younger sisters as well, how they look to day. It is a long time ago I have seen good pictures of them. And the brothers are really good looking!

Maria Laura looks really good in these pics

:previous:

You are most welcome, Blue_ :flowers:

On January 19, Princess Astrid attended the conference "Fighting poverty through social inclusion" in Brussels.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

On March 15, 2012 Princess Astrid attended the opening of a conference organized to mark the 50th anniversary of the "European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer" (EORTC) in Brussels (in the previous evening, Prince Lorenz had accompanied her to a concert and a gala dinner honouring the same organization):
Royalement Blog: Famille royale (mois de mars 2012 - semaine III) (scroll down)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:

On May 31, Princess Astrid and Prince Lorenz attended a concert to mark the 100th anniversary of the
Belgian-Luxembourg Royal Union at the Conservatoire de la Ville de Luxembourg in Luxembourg. Prince
Guillaume was present as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** monarchie.lu gallery **

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom