Prince Félix, Current Events 4: July 2005 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kwanfan said:
Would you translate what he said please?
I'm sorry I answer so late but I had a lot of work for university.
I wrote down what he said in French and afterwards I tried to translate it quickly into English but I was too lazy to go after a dictionary so there are probably a lot of mistakes in it. If other members see mistakes, please correct them! I hope I'm helping you with this ...

Bonjour, je suis Félix de Luxembourg et je suis un ancien de Beau Soleil et ça fait toujours un grand plaisir de revenir ici. Je suis arrivé directement à Beau Soleil et j’ai dit à ma mère : c’est ça, ça c’est pour moi, le ski, j’adore et puis c’était vraiment attachant directement. D’un côté, j’ai mes valeurs au Luxembourg que je garde toujours et que je suis fier d’avoir et puis d’un autre côté, je me suis pris la liberté, quand j’étais à Beau Soleil, d’être moi-même et évidemment, ça aide d’être dans une école où chacun a à peu près les mêmes valeurs.

Hi, I am Félix of Luxembourg. I am a former student of Beau Soleil and it’s always a pleasure to come back here. From the moment I arrived, I said to my mother that this school was something for me because I adore skiing. And also, I felt immediately home in this place. On the one hand, I have my roots in Luxembourg that I will always have and of which I am proud to have; on the other, when I was at Beau Soleil, I took the liberty of really being myself and of course, it helps to be at a school where almost everybody shares the same values.

the guillaume mentioned was his uncle. perhaps his tenure in nyc is up, and he had to come back to london, brussels, geneva, or wherever he was before then.

Shy or just not interesting?

Has anyone got any info on Felix. He seems to be the least talked abut member of the family. Why is this. Much appreciated.

I heard that he is currently in the states studying.
He does seem very shy, but he doesn't do that many public engagements like Guillaume, In interviews he comes across as having a very open personality.....;) but still very humble.....

feel free to check out the all the felix threads, as there's some interesting info there.

That and he is very discreet about his personal life.

Felix looks very handsome indeed, but why is he dressed like that for a basketball game?

GreenLily said:
Felix looks very handsome indeed, but why is he dressed like that for a basketball game?

I think the game was more along the lines of an official event than a relaxed evening out....I've seen pictures before of [uncle] Guillaume at basketball games in a similar official-looking capacity. It may be that he is the patron of the basketball organization....?

suturegeisha said:
I think the game was more along the lines of an official event than a relaxed evening out....I've seen pictures before of [uncle] Guillaume at basketball games in a similar official-looking capacity. It may be that he is the patron of the basketball organization....?

Yes he is! :)

I remember that Guillaume's first public apearance after his severe car accident was the Luxembourgish Cup final of basketball.

The wheelchair basketball team in the background are called Luxrollers and they have pretty good results.

Since Guillaume looks like he is in his mid thirties, I don't think that Felix will look older than his brother any time soon.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Since Guillaume looks like he is in his mid thirties, I don't think that Felix will look older than his brother any time soon.

Anyway, if Guillaume looks older, you must say, he looks better. Felix should get a new haircut. But if he likes that so... ok. :cool:

both men are quite lovely, imo. i like the looks they're both sporting as of late- although, guillaume's beard has taken some time for me to get used to.

I never liked the whole stubble/beard look guys sometimes wear but I'm really digging it now.

if they're like anyone else, and i'm sure they know about this forum by now, they probably come here and read what we say about them, probably out of curiousity. who knows, perhaps we DO have some influence over how they look- evidence of such being the huge outcry over felix's facial hair malfunction a couple of years ago. the next time we saw him, his face was bare, hehe.

I've never seen that picture before! Thanks for posting it! Felix looks so handsome in the picture but his hair is getting so long! Wonder how long it'll be until he cuts it...

grim_lady said:
his hair is getting so long! Wonder how long it'll be until he cuts it...

Oh I hope he doesn't cut it, he's got a great face for long hair but maybe he should brush it in a different way so he doesn't highlight that creepy part.

grim_lady said:
I've never seen that picture before! Thanks for posting it! Felix looks so handsome in the picture but his hair is getting so long! Wonder how long it'll be until he cuts it...

Oh, yes, definitely, its a new photo... oficial portrait to his 22nd birthday. ;)

Prince Felix; Current News & Pictures 6 (October 2006 - July 2008)

Welcome to Part7 of Current News and Pictures for Prince Felix.

Part 6 can be found here.

Please keep in mind our Posting Rules & Guidelines, specifically:

• cite sources when posting pictures or articles
  • only post 20% of articles followed by a link
  • old images of Prince Felix must be hosted via another source and not attached directly to the forum
  • and please refrain from making empty posts such as "nice pics," "any new pics?," "LOL" and the like; such posts will be removed as they contribute nothing to a discussion

Happy posting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom