Baptism of Noah de Nassau: October 27, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting! this is first picture seen of the new baby (I think)

great news! the pictures are lovely, although we can't really see noah and unfortunately there's no picture of cute gabriel or any other family member appart from the grand duchess and grand duke jean. tessy's hair looks so long compared to the last time we saw her! from what i read, guillaume is the godfather! lots of people lately chose him to be the godparent, apparently! the pictures aren't yet up in the official webpage, so i wonder where royalblog.nl took those from..

tessy's hair looks so long compared to the last time we saw her!

That was the first thing I noticed. I think she used hair extentions. Her hair is a different colour as well. It looks good on her! The short hair made her look older!

Lovely pictures! I hope we will get to see a pic of little Gabriel as well

Aww they all look lovely. It would be nice to see Gabriel too or a better shot of Noah but I'm not complaining. Louis looks like such a proud father holding his baby:wub:

It is such a pity we don't get a pic of Gabriel, he must have changed a lot since the last time we saw him

Is it just me or does baby Noah have blue eyes? The family looks adorable:flowers:

Awwww...thanks so much for the pictures. The baby was beautiful!

The baby is so cute! It's great to finally see pictures!

Noah is so cute!!! very hairy too.....
there's also Gabriel....ooo....heart breakers!!!!

btw...there are also other pics...Louis holding Gabriel...and Tessy holding Noah....

Luxemburg: (the family)
Luxemburg: ( Guillaume signing the book)
Luxemburg: (Gabriel)
Luxemburg: (and the wee Noah~!!)
from Cour grand-ducale Carlo Hommel......

Does Noah have any other names? Gabriel is Gabriel Louis Michael Ronny, and I know he has Ronny because Tessy's brother Ronny is his godfather. So I wonder if Noah's is Noah something something Guillaume? Speculation of course, but I hope it's something like Noah Xavier Jean Guillaume. Louis' second name is Xavier, and Guillaume's his godfather, but also a nice nod to Grand Duke Jean. I think this picture is really nice: Luxemburg: because GD Jean looks so pleased to be a great-grandpa again :)

Also, it's really wonderful that Guillaume is getting these close links with his royal cousins. He is now a godfather to four royal children (his brother Sebastien, Emmanuel of Belgium, Ariane of the Netherlands, and now baby Noah) which is really good for him to have these connections, as well for Ariane and Emmanuel to have a future Grand Duke of Luxembourg as their godfather. I think it really helps relationships between the royal families. I just wish the British Royal Family would really start mingling more. When was the last time we saw Prince William going to a big royal event? Guillaume's gone to Queen Sonja and Willem-Alexander's birthdays, and he's been really active in a lot of royal events lately. You rarely ever see William at royal events, and they are about the same age. Maybe it's because Guillaume is crown prince that he has more responsibility. Who knows.

Anyway, Noah is really cute, and Gabriel is such a handsome little boy :wub: Does anyone know who the godmother was? Tessy's sister, maybe?

Last edited:
I was wondering about the names too. Since Gabriel has four names, it would be strange if Noah didn't recieve more names as well. I think Guillaume is a good guess, and perhaps a name from Tessy's family?

In the picture of HGD Guillaume signing the book you can see Louis and Tessy in the background with a lady who looks like she could be Tessy's sister. Perhaps s he is godmother?

In the picture of HGD Guillaume signing the book you can see Louis and Tessy in the background with a lady who looks like she could be Tessy's sister. Perhaps s he is godmother?
Yes, she is the godmother! :flowers:

how many siblings does Tessy have?

Extremely good looking baby in my opinion
I agree!
They are a very good-looking family, IMO.
Louis and Tessy are a handsome couple, Gabriel looks so cute (he looks alot like Louis :rolleyes:) and Noah is simply adorable!

Noah is the cutest newborn ever! He is totally adorable with his blonde spikey hair and blue eyes, he looks like Louis.

Also, it's really wonderful that Guillaume is getting these close links with his royal cousins. He is now a godfather to four royal children (his brother Sebastien, Emmanuel of Belgium, Ariane of the Netherlands, and now baby Noah) which is really good for him to have these connections.

Guillaume is also the godfather of his cousin Prince Paul-Louis, son of Prince Guillaume and Princess Sibilla.

I have to say, Prince Louis looks incredibly young in these pictures. He looked much older in the pictures of Gabriel's baptism and in the wedding photos. :ohmy:

This is a very good looking family, and little Noah is gorgeous! He looks really trendy already with his mop of spiky hair, ha ha.

Is it just me or does Tessy look like MT when MT got married?

Also, adorable boys!! Cute cute cute!!!

This is a very good looking family, and little Noah is gorgeous! He looks really trendy already with his mop of spiky hair, ha ha.

I like Noah's spiky hair too......it's really trendy!!!! but I also like Gabriel's curls...I wonder if Noah will have curly hair too when he grows up....:wub:

He seems to have more blond hair than Gabriel. Yet adorable as well!

I don't like the style of Tessy...she's 21/22 years old, but looks like a 40 year old form the 80ies...but the kids are really cute :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom