HGD Guillaume and HGD Stéphanie, Current Events 2: October 2012 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie has had hits and misses since she came on the Royal scene, but that elegant black/white/blue is a hit indeed. She looks very pretty.

I am so happy she and Guillaume will attend Willem-Alexander's installation as King. :)

The blue color is good for her, but the outfit itself is still something that would look better on a much older woman.

I don't see many older women wearing tops like that at all. In fact, Letizia of Spain has been dressing like that for casual wear since she married Felipe ten years ago...slacks(sometimes rather poorly fitted) paired with a blouse and a cardigan or blazer.

I agree it would look matronly if the colors were not so vibrant. But the electric blue jacket itself looks especially youthful and chic...I really love it!

The blue color is good for her, but the outfit itself is still something that would look better on a much older woman.
I disagree. The outfit is an example of something that being quite classic looks good on everyone

I like the dress but the puse and shoes are a bit staid. I appreciate that she's more comfortable in a lower heel but those shoes are ugly. Still, she looks soooo good in color. I also like her shorter hair, it looks great. All in all, a great appearance by Stephanie and Guillaume.

Last edited:
I like everything but the shoes. She looks great though. Are the shoes Roger Vivier?

I love those crown type hats the children were wearing.

I wonder what the bag is hiding :) she looks a bit pregnant in the way she carry her bag at the visit at the EU parliament

Can you look pregnant by carrying a bag? I don't think she was hiding anything, she had her shawl on her arm and it would have fallen if she put her arm too far down. She used her other hand to shake hands.

Can you look pregnant by carrying a bag? I don't think she was hiding anything, she had her shawl on her arm and it would have fallen if she put her arm too far down. She used her other hand to shake hands.

Well Grace Kelly was rather famous for that when she was, but I think this was just wishfull thinking :)

Guillaume and Stéphanie visited the “Lycée technique hôtelier Alexis Heck” in Diekirch on Friday. The couple visited the school in Luxembourg's north to say thanks to 70 students who were involved in cooking and serving the wedding banquet at Guillaume and Stéphanie's wedding last October.
Wort.lu - Guillaume & Stéphanie visit hotel school

I like everything but the shoes. She looks great though. Are the shoes Roger Vivier?

To me the shape of the shoes looks very much like what Louis Vuitton has in their collection (I only saw it in a fashion magazine),I am not crazy about them either;-) The plum-coloured dress is pretty, but I wish to see it again with different accessoires:)

HGD Stéphanie always looks so sweet and interacts with everyone in such a nice way especially with children!

rominet09 I was thinking the same thing, I was hoping to see Louis and Tessy. I love it when they show up and we get to see them...it doesn't happen too often.

Must feel good for Guillaume to share his royal life with Stephanie. Not to feel so lonely on official engagements and travels.

I'm kinda surprised the whole family wasn't there.

LaRae

Don't Louis and Tessy live in England? That might be why they (and their sons) aren't seen often.

Vianden is such a lovely town. It's nice to see that the Hereditary Grand Ducal Couple is doing so many official jobs. Stephanie seems to have taken so well to her duties. She's off and flying.

Vianden is such a lovely town. It's nice to see that the Hereditary Grand Ducal Couple is doing so many official jobs. Stephanie seems to have taken so well to her duties. She's off and flying.

I agree. I love it that they appear so eager to meet the people, as much as possible. :)

Lovely pictures, it is great to see that they are doing so many visits!
The picture of Guillaume with the owl in Vianden is fantastic...when I am looking at the photos of the young couple I already take mental notes of all the special places and towns I have to visit when I have the chance to go to Luxemburg again;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom