HGD Guillaume and HGD Stéphanie, Current Events 2: October 2012 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said on another thread, these are the best pics of the Luxembourgers I've seen in a long time. Stephanie and Guillaume both looked great, Felix looked a little overcome.

What a kind and generous thing for Guillaume and Stephanie to do...:whistling:

Will they return for the big "enthronement" mass for the pope on Tuesday?
BYe Bine

Bine221, we are all hoping for a big turnout for the Luxembourg Grand Ducal family that will include the newlyweds. We don't get to see them nearly enough, imo.

...we are all hoping for a big turnout for the Luxembourg Grand Ducal family that will include the newlyweds. We don't get to see them nearly enough, imo.

Only Henri, Maria Teresa, and Felix will attend, according to an agenda item at www.monarchie.lu.

Last edited:
Such a pity we will not see the new couple there... and no Claire...

Such a pity we will not see the new couple there... and no Claire...

I agree. But I am sure we will see them next month during the celebration of the Octave of Our Lady of Luxembourg. Traditionally, Princess Alexandra accompanies her brother Guillaume during the events, but this year maybe he will have his new bride with him instead. ;)

I agree. But I am sure we will see them next month during the celebration of the Octave of Our Lady of Luxembourg. Traditionally, Princess Alexandra accompanies her brother Guillaume during the events, but this year maybe he will have his new bride with him instead. ;)

Do you mean the national day? Usually the whole family - or as many members who are able to come to Luxembourg - attend the closing of the Octave. There are no official events that are attended by the Hereditary Grand Duke seperately, though various members of the family usually attend masses during the time leading up to the closing but not in official function and they usually sit with the regular people.

When is the Octave ? We always get lovely pix of the family then, especially the lovely Tessy !

When is the Octave ? We always get lovely pix of the family then, especially the lovely Tessy !

Tessa is one of my favorite in the ducal family. I adore Stephanie - Tessa however is just as beautiful and comes off as so sweet. I can't wait to see pictures of all of them at the national day/octave event.

Aren't the Octave and the National Day different events?

Yes they are. But the most important is that the whole family is always there !

The celebrations start on the 3rd Sunday after Easter and close on the 5th Sunday.

15-3-2013 Erpeldange-Luxembourg.

Visite de l

17-3-2013-Luxembourg.

Concert Harmonie Municipale.

Concert d

Last edited by a moderator:
For me it´s always a pleasure to see the HGD-couple at official events, they are very discreet,well-mannered and educated, I like that they don´t try to be like celebrities and have a decent lifestyle.
Stéphanie looked gorgeous at that concert,I really loved her whole outfit and the pretty flowers she was wearing in her hand.

Wow, she looks amazing! Love the soft salmon color of that dress and her hair's a little shorter and styled. She looks lovely.

Great photo! thank you. this is a fresh and new style . . . Princess Stephanie looks fabulous. I love the softness of her dress and her hair with a bit of layering :flowers:

stephanie looks great in that pink dress! its so lovely to see her out and about.

She apparently took out her extentions she looks really nice here.

i doubt they were extensions. i think she just simply got a haircut.

I really love Stephanie's style! Not only is she a beautiful woman (I can't believe people made comments about her beauty when they were engaged) but she really takes care and makes sure to dress appropriately and beautifully every time!!

I agree. She is beautiful and she dresses very appropriately as you point out. Let me note that the grays and beiges that she seems to favor, compliment her pale and delicate complexion rather well. All in all, she seems to be adapting rather well to her new role as princess with all of the duties that entails. She seems rather at ease in all of her photographs. Not surprising considering her upbringing and pedigree.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call Stephanie beautiful, but she certainly makes the most of what she has. Nice figure, pretty animated face, knows how to use makeup and how to carry herself. All in all, a nice package for a future GD.

I agree with KittyAtlanta 100%, but I do think she was a beauty on her wedding day. :)

I also completely disagree that she wears extensions. She doesn't strike me as the type of girl who would bother with them. Just like the Duchess of Cambridge, Stephanie has just been blessed with a great head of hair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom