It's A Girl for Victoria and Daniel! Estelle Silvia Ewa Mary: February 23, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know the tradicction of victoria´s royal family, but we can see a picture of the baby when leave the hospital or an official photo like maxima`s or mette marit?

The baby's name will most likely be announced tomorrow, or the day after, at a meeting of the council with the King.

Does the name have to take approval from the council meeting?
Relief we won't have to wait about 3 months for the name :D

Congrats to the couple I was hoping for a girl. :)

Congratulation to V & D and their little girl!! It's a surprise today

I don't believe the name has to be approved - the council meeting is just the 'official' way to announce a new heir to the throne.

Such happy news! I'm glad that all went well. Congratulations to Victoria and Daniel and all of Sweden

Kate & William may also have a baby boy :flowers:
Don't think they've changed the succession laws in England so as long as Will and Kate have a boy at any point he will be king.

Kate & William may also have a baby boy :flowers:

concgratulations to the couple.

correctly, its William in the row with Christian and all the girls as there is Charles befor him

Oh yeah, I forgot about this this annoying Danish custom :D
At first Princess Haya gave a birth to a baby boy
Then Princess Marie brought into the world a little Princess
And now Victoria. And it's only February :D
I definitely love it:shifty:

Oh yeah, I forgot about this this annoying Danish custom :D
At first Princess Haya gave a birth to a baby boy
Then Princess Marie brought into the world a little Princess
And now Victoria. And it's only February :D
I definitely love it:shifty:

Don't forget the two newborn French Princesses Antoinette and Isabelle!

WOW This is a very wonderful news. I'm really happy :):princess3::fireworks:
Congratulations to the parents and to the King and Queen, there are finally grandparents :cheers: :rose: :swedenflag:

Don't think they've changed the succession laws in England so as long as Will and Kate have a boy at any point he will be king.

oh no no my friend, tha law chango so the william and kate first baby wille be king or queen.:flowers:

I have to admit I was hoping for a boy (because there are so many girls already) but had a hunch it would be a girl. Well, all I can say is that all of us who love royal bling bling will have lots to see in the future!

3.5 hours! :eek: That labor went fast! If the couple plans to have more children (and I believe they will) The Crown Princess will have to move to the hospital for the last couple of weeks of her pregnancy because if this one took only 3.5 hours and was the first one... :whistling:

I think the name will be announced after the counsil. It'a not more than right that the goverment will be informed before the people. I think the danish royal house should learn from the swedish royals. It's inhuman to let the people wait 3 months to know the name :-D

when we can see the little princess?

Will there be a small photo op when they leave the hospital like the other royal babies?(or atleast most of them)

I have to admit I was hoping for a boy (because there are so many girls already) but had a hunch it would be a girl. Well, all I can say is that all of us who love royal bling bling will have lots to see in the future!

3.5 hours! :eek: That labor went fast! If the couple plans to have more children (and I believe they will) The Crown Princess will have to move to the hospital for the last couple of weeks of her pregnancy because if this one took only 3.5 hours and was the first one... :whistling:
ha ha oh year and remember she have her last official aparection only two day ago!

How big is her? :wub:

(click on the thumbnail)

Last edited:
YAY! A new princess! I was hoping they'd have a girl.

I can't wait to find out her name.

Wonderful news! So happy for Victoria and Daniel. 3.5 hrs... the new little princess was in a hurry to arrive. :flowers:

Oh that's wonderful news! Congratulatons to Victoria and Daniel on the birth of their new little princess!! Now it seems we only have a day or two left to guess the name!

Congratulations to Victoria and Daniel on their new little princess. :)

Wonderful news, a healthy little girl!
Daniel was so moved and thankful in front of the press.
He said that it wasn´t easy to leave Victoria and the little princess, the little princess was at her mother´s arms in her breast when he left for a press conference.

Video of Daniel with the press
Prins Daniel: Det blev en prinsessa! - rapport | svt.se
Google translation

Last edited:
Woke up to these happy news.

Welcome to the world Little Princess.:flowers:

I have to admit I was hoping for a boy (because there are so many girls already)
I rather did as well for that very reason. But who cares now. :)

I think the danish royal house should learn from the swedish royals. It's inhuman to let the people wait 3 months to know the name :-D
I must be the only one who likes this tradition. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom