Crown Princess Victoria is Pregnant - Due March 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So happy for Victoria, Daniel and Estelle. The news made my day better. I hope it's a boy, but the most important is that the baby and mom are healthy and well. Estelle will be for sure such a great sister.

Last edited:
I am so pleased and excited for them! Yay!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

YAY! I'd suspected it and I'm pleased that its true. WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!

How exciting!!! I hope she has a safe pregnancy (and has a boy!)!!

Wonderful news. I am so happy for this excellent news.

Great news, I was waiting for it. I already thought if she is not pregnant, what on earth is going on with her?

Last edited:
What wonderful news! I, too, was figuring that Estelle was going to be an "only". My wish is that Victoria has an easy pregnancy and birth and that the baby is healthy.

That's really lovely news. Victoria and Daniel must be over the moon. :flowers:

Yay! When I saw that the news was confirmed my first reaction was "thank goodness!" because I was glad to hear that those recent rumors are, in fact, true. I had thought for a while that Estelle might be an only child (which is fine - I'm an only child and I like it), but I had always envisioned Victoria and Daniel having a bigger family. Such happy, happy news!

great news! so the rumours were right... :)
the swedish royal family seems to be prolific as of lately. we only now need sofia pregnant!

great news! so the rumours were right... :)
the swedish royal family seems to be prolific as of lately. we only now need sofia pregnant!
Haha, my thought as well. Imagine how fun those cousins will have on Solliden in the summers!! :D

Great news! I didn't think they were having more either...so this is a surprise!

LaRae

Great news, and all best wishes for a safe pregnancy and birth

How wonderful ! I wish them all the best :flowers:

This is wonderful news!!!!! They are such a loving and great couple and Princess Estelle seems to grow up wonderfully. I can't wait... I was waiting for this announcement!

Haha, my thought as well. Imagine how fun those cousins will have on Solliden in the summers!! :D

Don't you mean how much mischief they can get into? ;) :D

I was checking E-mail when one from my Sister's titled "Baby?" and that someone had asked her if a Royal Baby #3 was on it's way because she'd heard something on the News. No sooner did I read that, I literally flew over here, because I knew what many of us had been hoping from the pictures the last month had finally been confirmed!!! Officially!! Not Baby 3, but a much wanted Baby 2!!

So happy for them this beautiful little Family of three will soon become four. Wishing Crown Princess Victoria a very easy and safe Pregnancy and a Healthy lil HRH in March. :) :) :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Fabulous news. Congratulations to Victoria, Daniel, and Estelle!

Spectacular news! Congratulations to Victoria, Daniel and Estelle :hug: And I do believe I called it back in July – their loving gazes at each other on Victoriadagen were just a bit too revealing :D

Last edited:
Fantastic news! I began thinking that she decided to have only one child.

Great news! I noticed she was wearing the same sort of dresses as she did while expecting her 1st (short and loose) some times lately.

what wonderful news! I wish the Crown Princess a healthy pregnancy and congratulations to the entire family!

Well, I am not all surprised!:flowers: It was getting too obvious that she was expecting: pregnancy mask, fuller body, little belly, loose outifits... ;)It is only that we can't speculate on the forum but noone can say it was out of the blue! I am very very happy for them! I think V&D have been trying hard for a second child and finally he/she is coming!
Congratulations to them and to little Estelle too!:wub::swedenflag2::news::heart1::heartflower::fireworks:

Wonderful news another baby to guess its sex and name

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I was thinking that maybe they couldn't / wouldn't have another child, but I SOOOOOO wanted them too, because they make such adorable parents. So happy for them and Estelle.

PS. I was waiting, holding my breath these last couple of weeks hoping the rumors were true. Now I can breathe again. :)

Yaaaayyy!!! So happy for them. Such a lovely little family!!

I bet Estelle is going to be a terrific big sister!!

What great news! Estelle will have a little playmate, and they'll be exactly four years apart. Here's hoping for a healthy pregnancy, and safe delivery.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom