The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-05-2012, 12:21 PM
Nobility

Johan T Lindwalls book might have sold 50,000 copies in all, but according to one source i saw 39,000 of those were paperbacks(pockets in Swedish) that were sold together with the Expressen newspaper for 39 kr the week before the wedding.

Old 04-05-2012, 12:31 PM
Imperial Majesty

Lindwall congratulating Daniel at the hospital after the press conference
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0300010100...36437991951179

Old 04-07-2012, 02:51 AM
Imperial Majesty

Lindwall's book commented by Hanna Nordenhök from Aftonbladet (Lindwall works for Aftonbladet's rival Expressen).
Gisslan på slottet | Kultur | Aftonbladet
Old 04-07-2012, 06:23 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Lindwall's book commented by Hanna Nordenhök from Aftonbladet (Lindwall works for Aftonbladet's rival Expressen).
If you have an account at a Swedish library you can get the E-book. Half of it is the same as the first book
Old 04-07-2012, 09:40 PM
Serene Highness

Sadly its in Swedish but is this book just a bio on crown princess Victoria and motherhood?
Old 04-08-2012, 03:00 PM
Aristocracy

The question is what is a bio? just facts or adding analysis (hopefully based on facts and not sensational interpretation!). The article of Aftonbladet raises the question whether Victoria is a hostage hold by a macho monarchy system. That is illustrated by the photoshoped picture of Vic at the last Nobel ceremony featured behind a fence. I see it more a way of earning money for Lindvall. Books on Victoria sell well in Sweden
I doubt the couple will like it.

A newspaper (don't remember whether Aftonbladet or Expressen) had a video fairly recently where Lindvall was invited by the Birros Bord team at one of their discussion programme; he was pleased to announce: "I had now also a good relationship with Prins Daniel, some years ago he hated me". Not sure the book will help further in the right direction.
Incendentally this threat of the Forum had a picture where Lindvall was congratulating Prins Daniel for the birth of the little princess; I had the impression Daniel's hand shaking was pretty cold.
Old 04-08-2012, 03:09 PM
Imperial Majesty

I think that Victoria and Daniel are in a quite good relationship with Johan T Lindwall from Expressen and Mattias Sandberg from Aftonbladet, which follow V and D to almost every work engagement. Lindwall told at Birro's Board, that he sometimes drinks coffee at the same table with V and D, when they are on a visit in some place. Lindwall also got the first interview from Daniel after the engagement was announced. Mattias Sandberg told in AftonbladetTV at Estelle's birthday, that he met Daniel one day and they chatted friendly. He told to Daniel, that he was having his birthday (I´m not sure was it 30th birthday) on the next day. When he met V and D at a work engagemënt during the next day, Victoria came to him and congratulated him of his birthday.
Old 04-08-2012, 10:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
This review of the book practically rips both the book and Lindwall apart. I think Hanna Nordenhok completely gets Lindwall.
Old 04-09-2012, 03:13 AM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria and Daniel with Johan T Lindwall, 9th February
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010060021K13339555211953068
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Daniel with Mattias Sandberg from Aftonbladet, 22th February
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Old 04-09-2012, 10:10 AM
Nobility

He continues to boast the fact that the king was told about the relationship a Sunday 2001. Unfortunally there are hints to show us that such a conversation never took place. The king was listening to the radio and the sportscommentator said that AIK played Trelleborg and was down a goal. That game has never happened according to svenskfotboll.se and bolletinen.se AIK never faced Trelleborg in 2001 on a s Sunday.

Another part is the 30th birthday that Daniel had. The king had him postpone it after Anna Lindhs death and he never had a big party.

I am also not sure that Lindwall was on Greenland at the time of Daniels surgery.

Lindwall say he watched a screen how the jet flew. Thats impossible. The site on the net that show flights can not show that particullar flight when it was over the Atlantic and outside radarrange, i know, i studied other flights.

If i were to investigate the book even further i would find more errors.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:18 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattep74 View Post
Another part is the 30th birthday that Daniel had. The king had him postpone it after Anna Lindhs death and he never had a big party.

I am also not sure that Lindwall was on Greenland at the time of Daniels surgery.
If i were to investigate the book even further i would find more errors.
According to Anna Careborg from Expressen Daniel had his 30th birthday party at the beginning of October 2003 with 84 guests at Stallmästaregården. Among the guests were also Carl Philip, Emma, Madeleine and Jonas.
Daniels vilda fest | Nyheter | Expressen | Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Ekonomi Nöje
Daniel vill inte berätta om nattens fest | Nyheter | Expressen | Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Ekonomi Nöje
Also Aftonbladet wrote about the party
Vilket kalas det blev, Victoria! | Nöjesbladet | Aftonbladet
Säpo hjälpte Daniel med paketen | Nyheter | Aftonbladet

A video of Lindwall reporting from the airport in Greenland.
"Frustrerande resa" | Inrikes | Inrikes
"Now I only want to go home to Daniel", said the Crown Princess to Expressen's Johan T Lindwall in Greenland.
"Nu vill jag bara hem till Daniel" | Nyheter | Expressen | Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Ekonomi Nöje
Old 04-11-2012, 09:39 AM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria and Daniel stopped to have something to eat at Marsöfiskaren in Fårbo yesterday when they were on their way back home from Solliden, where they had been at Easter. Estelle was of course with them. They ate smoked salmon and bought some things from the shop. They have visited Marsöfiskaren also before.
Kronprinsessparet besökte Marsöfiskaren - Barometern
The website of Marsöfiskaren
Catering Fårbo Marsöfiskarens Delikatessbutik
There has been news at the finnish press (obviously quoting Expressen), that Victoria and Daniel had also made a short visit to Ockelbo during the Easter, maybe they drove to Solliden from there.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:27 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Victoria and Daniel stopped to have something to eat at Marsöfiskaren in Fårbo yesterday when they were on their way back home from Solliden, where they had been at Easter. Estelle was of course with them. They ate smoked salmon and bought some things from the shop. They have visited Marsöfiskaren also before.
Kronprinsessparet besökte Marsöfiskaren - Barometern
The website of Marsöfiskaren
Catering Fårbo Marsöfiskarens Delikatessbutik
The article from Barometern says that they stopped there on Wednesday afternoon. So it must have been last week, not yesterday.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:39 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iva View Post
The article from Barometern says that they stopped there on Wednesday afternoon. So it must have been last week, not yesterday.
Yes, it could be so - I just thought that they had messed up with days because of Easter. I thought that this news of the visit to Marsöfisken would have been on internet already last week, it this happened before Easter.
Old 04-11-2012, 01:38 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks for the information about Victoria/Daniels Easter holiday. Big program - Ockelbo in North and Öland in South Sweden!

Did they stay in there new holiday-house near Solliden? The house should ready on March 2012, is that right?
Old 04-11-2012, 05:49 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Yes, it could be so - I just thought that they had messed up with days because of Easter. I thought that this news of the visit to Marsöfisken would have been on internet already last week, it this happened before Easter.
It's of course possible that they somehow messed up the days, but the article was already posted yesterday in the morning, so I'm willing to believe that it was really on Wednesday last week. It would also make no sense to drag up a 6 weeks old baby up and down through Sweden during the short period of Easter.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:30 PM
Imperial Majesty

Finnish Iltasanomat quotes Expressen:
Victoria, Daniel and Estelle stopped for a break in Marsöfiskaren on their way from Solliden to Ockelbo to spend Easter. So it was last week.
Victor Olsson from Marsöfiskaren tells that Victoria and Daniel visited there also last summer to eat their speciality, the smoked salmon.
Prinsessa Estelle, 2kk, bongattiin krouvissa! - Ilta-Sanomat

Iltalehti writes about Expressen's story:
Victoria and Daniel ordered smoked salmon with potatoes, one portion cost 13 euros. Also the SÄPO guys who were with them ordered the same. Because Estelle is too tiny for the high chairs where children normally sit and eat, she was on her mothers lap almost the whole time. When Victoria and Daniel left, they bought salmon to take to Daniel's parents.
Old 04-19-2012, 03:19 PM
Imperial Majesty

1912 Stockholm Golf Club in Råsunda was opened. This fall, it will be recreated - for a 100-year anniversary. In addition, the feast will have royal splendor.
Devoted golfer Prince Daniel attends the event. In early September, a big anniversary weekend will be held at the place and among other things, six of the web's original nine holes are created for a contest between special guests.
- We are of course extremely pleased that the Royal Court was favorable to our request and we know that Daniel is both capable and interested golfer so we look forward to this very much. Then there is also a royal history of golf in Råsunda before, says Peter Nordwall.
What he mainly thinks is the Princess Margaret (wife of the future King Gustaf VI Adolf) who played the national finals at Råsunda 1914, where she lost by 5/3 against Viveca Rosencrantz.
Prins Daniel med när golfklassiker återuppstår - Golf.se
Google translation
Old 04-20-2012, 02:57 PM
Imperial Majesty

Åland invites Daniel for a visit in 2013
For the autonomous province of Åland, it would be a great honor for HRH Prince Daniel wanted to visit Åland in spring 2013. The theme of the visit would be the industry with an emphasis on small business but we would of course also like to take this opportunity to present Åland's unique self-government. A visit could include other aspects of Åland's social functions in accordance with the prince's wishes.
Britt Lundberg
Speaker of the Parliament
Nya Åland - Prins Daniel bjuds till Åland

Daniel will attend the Special Olympics in Stockholm on 5th June.
Special Olympics » Arena Stockholm 2012 – Hundra år av idrott och kultur
Old 04-21-2012, 03:41 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Victoria of Sweden lives happily motherhood without neglecting the official agenda
Victoria de Suecia vive ilusionada la maternidad sin descuidar la agenda oficial

Google Google Translate

Tags
crown princess victoria, prince daniel