The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-03-2007, 01:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
Perhaps that's because Stephanie doesn't appear to be loving herself that much... It's a shame, because when she was still married to Daniel, in many pix she looked even more beautiful than her sister!

What makes yo think Steph doesn't love herself enough ? I think you're on the wrong path there... sorry ... she seems completely satisfied to me.

Old 05-04-2007, 10:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
What makes yo think Steph doesn't love herself enough ? I think you're on the wrong path there... sorry ... she seems completely satisfied to me.
Well, I know her, don't you? I don't so my observations are based on the pix of her I see and a bit on what I read. To me Stephanie appears as if she sort of neglects herself, while on the other hand Caroline manage to always look picture perfect in any situation. However I wouldn't call a woman a satisfied one, when she changes her boyfriends as often as Stephanie does.

Old 05-04-2007, 06:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Well, I know her, don't you? I don't so my observations are based on the pix of her I see and a bit on what I read. To me Stephanie appears as if she sort of neglects herself, while on the other hand Caroline manage to always look picture perfect in any situation. However I wouldn't call a woman a satisfied one, when she changes her boyfriends as often as Stephanie does.
She's without a boyfreind for more than 1 1/2 years now ...
Old 05-05-2007, 01:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
I didn't know, sorry. But again, that's just my feeling. Hope that Stephanie has reached for the serenity she deserves.
Old 05-06-2007, 11:08 AM
Aristocracy

I agree with Tosca, many people need a relationship to go on with their life, but then they change the partner so often, what are they looking for? They are not a good expample...but they are not so lucky either to love and be loved too by same person for their lifetime....
Old 05-06-2007, 06:13 PM
Royal Highness

Lovely photo of little Steph at ski vacation.

Red outfit and wind in the hair

Old 05-07-2007, 01:36 AM
Aristocracy

thanks Ianna, that is a pretty picture of her and very natural.
Old 05-07-2007, 02:41 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I also agree with Tosca. For me Stephanie does not love herself, and this is shown to the choice of her boyfriends. The last good boys were Paul Belmondo and Yves Lefur, it makes more that 20 years before....
She seems to "hate" herself by choosing boyfriends who are quite sure that they will hurt her...... it is like a kind of "punishment".

She is neglected, and she looks like more than 50 years old, and this is a sign of internal psychological "storm".

Hopefully she has her children and she is a wonderfull mother, but as a woman she is not accomplished.

Caroline, despite her dramas, she had a deep love in her life with Stefano, and also Ersnt loves her soo much. But Stephanie never receive this unconditionnal love from a man, and this makes her unhappy.
Old 05-07-2007, 12:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
I also agree with Tosca. For me Stephanie does not love herself, and this is shown to the choice of her boyfriends. The last good boys were Paul Belmondo and Yves Lefur, it makes more that 20 years before....
She seems to "hate" herself by choosing boyfriends who are quite sure that they will hurt her...... it is like a kind of "punishment".

She is neglected, and she looks like more than 50 years old, and this is a sign of internal psychological "storm".

Hopefully she has her children and she is a wonderfull mother, but as a woman she is not accomplished.

Caroline, despite her dramas, she had a deep love in her life with Stefano, and also Ersnt loves her soo much. But Stephanie never receive this unconditionnal love from a man, and this makes her unhappy.
Uhmm , no ....

Paul Belmondo was Stephanie's boyfriend when she was 17 years old. He was a boy, not a man - they had a cute loving relationship but things stopped there.
Jean Yves Lefur betrayed Stephanie and her family by pretending to be someone he wasn't - I can't see where this makes him a good man.

Stephanie has acomplished a lot of things in her life and she's still doing so.

It seems a little odd to me that people are judging by far and claim that she is a very unhappy person. I have no idea what to say to proove ar convince you that she's not. I guess there is no way - weell maybe there is: You should read some of her recent interviews or look into her eyes when she's active doing things that mean something to her.
If she looks tired sometimes then this seems just normal to me... I suppose I'm looking very tired at least twice a week and honestly I don't feel like jumping around then too ... but I still believe I'm a satisfied person ... and so is Stephanie.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Uhmm , no ....

Paul Belmondo was Stephanie's boyfriend when she was 17 years old. He was a boy, not a man - they had a cute loving relationship but things stopped there..
Yes, but he treated her in a perfect way, much much better that a man, he took care of her in the terrible drama that she faced with her mother's death.

Quote:
Jean Yves Lefur betrayed Stephanie and her family by pretending to be someone he wasn't - I can't see where this makes him a good man.
'I did not know this, in this case you are right for him.

Quote:
Stephanie has acomplished a lot of things in her life and she's still doing so.

It seems a little odd to me that people are judging by far and claim that she is a very unhappy person.
I wish I'm wrong, I love Stephanie and I really wish her to be happy, because she deserves it. But I think, Stephanie is looking for stability in her intimate llife, and this stability she did not find it, because she always did the wrong choices. Most of men who Stephanie's life have used her to take profit from her and they hurt her, noone woman would be happy from this.

But of course, I repeat, I wish I'm wrong..
Old 05-09-2007, 06:54 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
Yes, but he treated her in a perfect way, much much better that a man, he took care of her in the terrible drama that she faced with her mother's death.
I've read this many times, but I have to wonder... Stephanie changed so drastically during the time she was with Paul, and then after they parted ways she changed drastically again. It was almost like she fell so deeply for him that she changed to what he wanted her to be, but that never lasts. I think Stephanie is a very passionate person who lives according to her own inner compass. Maybe people like that aren't meant to be with one person for life, or even for a very long time. I don't think we can assume that makes them unhappy. After all, everyone is unhappy at times, and when someone who is with a life partner is unhappy, don't we always blame it on that partnership? I don't think happiness or unhappiness is always tied to a relationship.
Old 05-12-2007, 10:37 PM

I think this is Stephanie age 18. It is one of the best, in my opinion. On the cover of Point du Vue. The source is PDV, obviously, and my pda.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...051207_031.jpg
Old 05-13-2007, 12:56 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
I think this is Stephanie age 18. It is one of the best, in my opinion. On the cover of Point du Vue. The source is PDV, obviously, and my pda.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...051207_031.jpg
True -- Young, strong, exotic Mediterranean beauty. She looks very healthy and modern. Also rather feminine, given that shortly after she would embrace her androgyny by cutting her hair and dressing up like a boy (coats, oversize shirts, etc).
Old 05-16-2007, 02:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lea
I've read this many times, but I have to wonder... Stephanie changed so drastically during the time she was with Paul, and then after they parted ways she changed drastically again. It was almost like she fell so deeply for him that she changed to what he wanted her to be, but that never lasts. I think Stephanie is a very passionate person who lives according to her own inner compass. Maybe people like that aren't meant to be with one person for life, or even for a very long time. I don't think we can assume that makes them unhappy. After all, everyone is unhappy at times, and when someone who is with a life partner is unhappy, don't we always blame it on that partnership? I don't think happiness or unhappiness is always tied to a relationship.
That's true, she become another person when she splitted with Paul. She had a "bomb" affair with Antony Delon, etc etc.
Nobody understood why she splitted with Paul, she was very happy with him, but I think she felt too young to live a "married people" story, and she started living her life in a 200km/hour rythme.
But I think that Paul was the last man, who gave her soooo much love and stability.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:46 PM
Gentry

Wow! She sure has that androgynous,boyish look to her but still very attractive at the same time. Many men consider Stephanie's look very sexy and hot.
Old 05-24-2007, 02:58 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

The cutest girl in town - little Steph in 1968

Steph as a little girl in 1968
Old 05-24-2007, 05:56 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
The cutest girl in town - little Steph in 1968
Perfect title, iceflower! So adorable...Thanks for sharing!
Old 06-11-2007, 02:48 AM
Super Moderator

I'm happy to read that you liked both, Ianna

Here's a clipping of young Steph enjoying some time at the beach club in Monaco:

Steph in summer 1984
Old 06-28-2007, 04:52 PM
Super Moderator

Cute little Steph watching a show with her mother - I can't remember having seen this pic before

Steph with her mommy
Old 06-28-2007, 04:53 PM
Serene Highness

never seen that one she looks like camille in that one to me thanks iceflower