The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-03-2019, 08:00 AM
Imperial Majesty

People make mistakes in their life. Lord, knows both Andrew and Sarah has made them. They, like everyone, are allowed to make them and move on. They seem to have moved on and living their lives. I think we should allow them to do that without constantly throwing their past mistakes in their faces whenever possible. That’s unfair and mean, imho.

A.W. TOZER
Old 06-03-2019, 08:32 AM
Majesty

I have always believed that Sarah is 'sunny side up person which, to me, is the only reason to explain Sarah's 'foot in mouth problem and yet her ex and her kids still adore her and HM goes out of her way to maintain close contact and invites her regularly for tea.

Basically Sarah seems like a Labrador pup full to bursting with boundless energy and affection. Whatever else id said about her, I don't believe she has a malicious bone in her body and when she's around people her enthusiasm, naive though it be, makes people feel happy.

What an incredible gift she has and if she had no redeeming qualities she would long have been a sad footnote in royal history, nothing but a memory. But she isn't. Her family love her, Harry insisted she be allowed to come to his wedding. She has that certain something wrapped in s heart of gold.

Old 06-03-2019, 03:15 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Whilst I'm not a fan of Sarah (for me she'll always retain her "Fergie" image), I don't think it's fair to hope she never remarries Andrew. People change, and both Sarah and Andrew seem to have matured and grown since their divorce. I personally don't see them remarrying any time soon, but if that's what they want to do, then I wish them the best.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 06-04-2019, 12:52 AM
Administrator

Here are some more photos of Princess Eugenie with Jack and Princess Beatrice and Edoardo in London on June 2:

** profimedia gallery **

** people: Royal Double Date! Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice Step Out with Their Loves in London **
Old 06-04-2019, 01:56 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyflo View Post
Who is carrying "an incredibly unbelievable corrosive hate" for Sarah?
Hmm...you only have to look at some of the comments in the tabloids or in any of these threads to see examples of "incredibly unbelievable corrosive hate or dislike for Sarah. I am not picking on you personally, I just think your comment "speaks" to the situation at hand.

We all know what went down with the York marriage. It seems to me, that a lot of people (again not directing this to you personally) are holding a lot of negative feelings towards Sarah because of what we down (and after the marriage). Moreso than Andrew. You know...the guy who was actually done wrong.

I am going not going to rehash or debate those issues. But if Andrew and the Queen can deal with her, why can't the rest of us? What if Sarah (despite all of her faults and yes she has them) is Andrew's lobster? Is he supposed to not have her in his life because she don't fit the mold, can't keep her mouth shut, etc.

Sarah is IMO is always looking for love, acceptance, gratification, etc. She definitely goes about it in the wrong ways some times but she and Andrew raised some two pretty terrific young ladies. She can't be all that bad.

I think that we will see more of Sarah but moreso in Andrew's private life and not his public life.

Old 06-12-2019, 02:52 PM
Administrator

The Duke of York, Sarah, Beatrice and Edoardo attended a Pitch@Palace reception at St James Palace today:

** gettyimages gallery **
Old 06-12-2019, 03:18 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Wow interesting that Edoardo is attending, has Jack ever been to one?
Old 06-12-2019, 04:15 PM
Aristocracy

He's living there with Beatrice isn't he? I don't know if Jack ever attended but Edo seems to be St a lot of official and semi official events recently.
Old 06-12-2019, 04:23 PM
Courtier

Is this reception something official or what is is? Since both Sarah and Edo were there, I guess that it's not on the court circular (I think that's the correct name for it).
Old 06-12-2019, 05:35 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

It seems Edoardo and Beatrice's relationship is getting more serious; interesting to see him there.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 06-12-2019, 08:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenobia View Post
Is this reception something official or what is is? Since both Sarah and Edo were there, I guess that it's not on the court circular (I think that's the correct name for it).
Pitch@Palace events will be in the Court Circular. However, only Prince Andrew will be listed as attending. Beatrice has gone to these before and she’s never been listed in the CC.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:22 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Wow interesting that Edoardo is attending, has Jack ever been to one?
At least once, he went last year in April to an event for it.

https://www.itv.com/news/2018-04-17/...h-post-brexit/

Jack started attending events in 2016 like the flower show, a little over a year before they were engaged. Think Edo is turning out the same.

Tags
duke of york, prince andrew, princess beatrice, princess eugenie, sarah duchess of york, sarah ferguson