Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 17: June 2017-July 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Beatrice and Edoardo attend the Lenny Kravitz & Dom Perignon 'Assemblage' exhibition, the launch Of Lenny Kravitz' UK Photography Exhibition, on 10 July in London

https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...nd-the-lenny-picture-id1154991175?s=2048x2048
https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...enny-kravitz-picture-id1154991064?s=2048x2048
https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...nd-the-lenny-picture-id1154991182?s=2048x2048
https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...nd-the-lenny-picture-id1154991187?s=2048x2048
https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...nd-the-lenny-picture-id1154991176?s=2048x2048

And later arriving at Annabel's Private Members Club in Mayfair, London.

https://www.profimedia.cz/similar/457032418

Princess Beatrice arrives at Annabel's Private Members Club in Mayfair followed by Edoardo yesterday 11 July

https://www.profimedia.cz/similar/457824446

Last edited by a moderator:
If a wedding takes place, which certainly isn't guaranteed, then the only reason I can think of that his son *wouldn't* be included somewhere is if his parents decided they didn't want to subject him to the scrutiny.

If there is a wedding between Edo and Beatrice, its going to be an occasion where its not only a man and a woman joining in matrimony but also creating a family.

Depending on just how old Wolfie is at the time of the wedding, I wouldn't be surprised if Wolfie does what I've seen a lot of kids in this kind of a situation do and that is to be his father's "best man" or "supporter". If it is deemed that Wolfie is too young for such a role, I imagine that he will be involved in the wedding party in some way.

We'll see how things play out. They've definitely taken their relationship public but I don't think we can take that as a guarantee that there will be an engagement and a wedding.

He's supposed to be 2-3 right? If there is a wedding any time in the next few years I think he'd be a little young to be his Dad's best man, although most likely a page boy if his parents both agree. It could be that they wouldn't want him put in the spotlight because of his stepmother.

But yes we are really getting ahead of ourselves with the wedding talk, although it does seem quite serious, so was Dave Clark.

Pretty sure there’s a thread for York weddings.

July 15 2019

Princess Beatrice Attended a Wedding, with her boyfriend in Siena Italy 2019She also had the opportunity to meet up with SimonFranksUK of the Family Franks foundation
pic one
pic two
pic three

Love the pic of Edo and Bea cuddling up.

I hope the sloppy worker is held accountable.

It's hard to know but I remember Beatrice was supposedly having to move out of the larger St James Palace apartment after Eugenie moved out.

This actually makes sense when you consider the Royals have had to relocate their London digs from Buckingham Palace due to the extensive renovations.

I thought he had actually been quoted as staying in St. James's but maybe things have changed. Doesn't she have a job though with an American tech firm? She seems to as of earlier this year anyway, though she might have given that up.

If there's any truth at all to it, seems to be moving forward. If they do get married hopefully everyone will be comfortable with each other in regards to the kid.

Last edited:
I thought he had actually been quoted as staying in St. James's but maybe things have changed. Doesn't she have a job though with an American tech firm? She seems to as of earlier this year anyway, though she might have given that up.

If she still has that position in NYC (I wouldn't call it a job; seems more like a sinecure) she may have taken a leave or something like that.
In the past, when she has been in NYC Edo seems to go along.

But maybe that's changed.

Beatrice participated in the "WICT Leadership Conference And Touchstones Luncheon" in New York City yesterday, September 17:

** gettyimages gallery **

:previous: I completely agree. Beatrice is reportedly very close to HMQ. I cannot see her 90 something grandparents travelling to Italy for her wedding.

Maybe Beatrice will consider a 2nd celebration or honeymoon in Italy?

In any case, I have the feeling that were it not for the Epstein scandal that has put her father's name front and center in the headlines, Beatrice and Edo might have made an announcement by now.:ermm:

Last edited:
I think it highly unlikely they will marry outside the U.K. ...she's going to want all the family there, particularly her grandparents.

LaRae

:previous: I completely agree. Beatrice is reportedly very close to HMQ. I cannot see her 90 something grandparents travelling to Italy for her wedding.

Maybe Beatrice will consider a 2nd celebration or honeymoon in Italy?

In any case, I have the feeling that were it not for the Epstein scandal that has put her father's name front and center in this headlines, Beatrice and Edo might have made an announcement by now.:ermm
:

Perhaps, but they haven't been dating that long, I know they knew each other before but there's also a small child in the mix and there's no need to rush to the altar to "beat the bio clock" or any silly phrase like that.

I don't really see an Italian destination wedding, most likely St. George's like her sister, although her father's headlines and depending on how the current political situation shakes out, I don't see carriage rides through Windsor.

Of course there are other churches she could choose in the UK as well. About 10 years ago the romantic in me hoped for York Minster but that's out for about 1,000,000 reasons.

:previous: I would have loved York Minster as well, especially after seeing photos from Ellie Goulding's recent wedding:ermm:

York Minster has always been my pick for Beatrice’s future wedding.

It would be amazing for her to marry at York Minster (I think the last time they had a royal wedding there was in the 60's) ...but I figure she will do St George's.

LaRae

It would be amazing for her to marry at York Minster (I think the last time they had a royal wedding there was in the 60's) ...but I figure she will do St George's.

LaRae
Yes, the Duke of Kent married Katherine Worsley in the York Minster in 1961.

York Minster is beautiful of course. But it does not seem convenient for a reception afterwards.

York Minster is beautiful of course. But it does not seem convenient for a reception afterwards.

Quite the opposite, the recent wedding of Ellie Goulding showed that.

Also Beatrices’ wedding musing has its own thread.

Beatrice was given credit, in the CC, on the 21st October for attending a meeting of the Outward Bound Trust with her father. She has attended at least one meeting earlier this year but wasn't listed in the CC as attending.

:previous:

Court Circular 21st October:
Buckingham Palace

The Duke of York, Patron, Outward Bound, this afternoon received Mr Charles Philipps (Chairman) and Princess Beatrice of York (Trustee).

Thanks Princess Larissa.

I knew you would put the actual post in like that and I hope I wasn't 'reigning on your parade' with my mention that she actually was given official credit this time. She did a similar meeting earlier this year that wasn't recognised in the CC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom