The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #181  
Old 04-29-2006, 04:04 AM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: San Francisco, United States
Posts: 2,383
Just look at her family - sisters and mother. She will most likely always be very slim. So might as well get over the skinny / sick issue. With all health issues connected with even a slight over weight Letizia is probably the most healthy of all the royals.
__________________

  #182  
Old 04-29-2006, 06:52 AM
adelaide's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: paris, France
Posts: 2,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathilde1286
I'm sorry to be the one to say this, but Letizia looks sick, she does not look healthy at all. Am I the only one worried about her?
It's very interesting but on which basis you are taking argument to say that. As it was notable her thiness, this point was/is debating whithout any issue, it can't say seriously it's an illness . For the Letizia's case, she was/is always thin; herself recognized that she can't do nothing against that.

But if you have any informations more topic than feelings, please tell us because as you can observe, all that concern the Princess is interesting mainly her health.:)
__________________

  #183  
Old 04-29-2006, 08:21 AM
JessRulz's Avatar
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 6,775
I don't really follow Felipe and Letizia that much, sure if I have time, I will pop into their part of the forum and see what they've been up to and if there's any news on Leonor, but most of the time I just scroll down past the whole Spanish thread, the same way I bypass the Norwegian thread and the Swedish thread (and those in between) on the way to Royal Chit Chat/Royal House of Fashion/etc; mainly because I don't really find them that interesting. Sure they are a nice couple, they are doing a good job for their country, etc etc, but I don't find anything exciting about the way they perform their duties. Letizia is 75-80% of the time wearing a skirt suit in a pastel or neutral colour, and after a while, they do get a little boring. And Felipe is the same: most of the time his suit is black, with a tie to match his wife's outfit. But don't think I'm a fashionista or something just because I comment on their clothes please! I just think that the SRF needs to do something more to make them a little more interesting.
I think that when Letizia is around adults and adults only, she does seem a little cold because I think she thinks "Okay, only adults, must behave in major strict manor", but when she is with Leonor, Pablo, Miguel, Irene etc, she is shades warmer, mainly because she can behave a little less strictly because she's with children.
Now while Letizia has done numerous engagements with Felipe, I think she should do more by herself, like all the other CPs do, but I read somewhere on the board that the SRF is all protocol about Letizia going with Felipe on joint engagements and not doing any solo ones. If they think it is a good idea, then fine, but I think she needs to do more alone, because it would, in my mind at the least, establish that she is an independant woman and does not need to be by her husband's side 24/7.

I do not see Felipe and Letizia in the way some of the other members of this forum do, you know being all fabulous and the like, but I respect the fact that they do and I don't, and no offence was meant in any of my post.
__________________
**TRF Rules and FAQ**
  #184  
Old 04-29-2006, 10:37 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Somewhere in Germany, Germany
Posts: 803
Whooow, didnīt know that Letizia was together for ten years! with her first husband before marrying him. That fits to my theory that marriages where the contrahents were together long time before, often end with divorce (Was the same with my brother knowing his girlfriend for eight years and the marriage ended after one and half year...)I could imagine that Felipe is now under great pressure to keep the marriage working because he offered an ultimatum: This woman or I quit being crown-prince. (If you believe the press during that period shortly before the engagement was announced)The royal house couldnīt keep her first marriage under the carpet because the press of course immediately found out about that. Thatīs the reason why it was officially admitted.Felipe is the only male heir and was educated from all the beginning to become the possible next king. He was never asked whether he wants to do that and it might not work out well (like in Belgium, where Phillipe is critizised a lot and even Mathildeīs beauty wonīt help him obviously.)Sometimes during the last months king Juan Carlos to me looked kind of disappointed and exhausted. It was so hard for him to prepare for his role as a king, leaving his parents as little boy and all that problems with the Franco-administration. He is aware that he canīt blame Felipe for that but all this should have been one reason for Felipe to really make efforts in becoming a good king specially because he knows that monarchy in Spain stands on shaky legs. But I think with this marrying Letizia he already took the possibility into consideration never to become a king and Iīm quite sure he wouldnīt be too sad about that.All the expectations in yellow press that Felipe must marry a catholic noble girl (forced by Queen Sofia) ended for the believers in a big disappointment and that feeling is still in their hearts....
  #185  
Old 04-29-2006, 11:11 AM
CRIS's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Las Palmas, Spain
Posts: 200
As you can assure this? I believe that you are judging of very bad way the princes. I am not in agreement with which you say.

Felipe must marry a catholic noble girl (forced by Queen Sofia)?
you are based to say all this of which you have read in the yellow magazines?
  #186  
Old 04-29-2006, 11:11 AM
Nad25's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 367
They are happly married couple who both work hard for their country and i cant see any spanish person complaining about their future Queen...if she wasnt good enough for the spanish monrchy i dont believe that The Princes parents wouldve allowed him to marry princess Letizia, she was a hard working woman who acheived alot in her personal and professional life.

I think she'll make a wonderful Queen (even better than any noble woman)!!!!
__________________
''The feeling remains that God is on the journey, too." - Saint Teresa of Avila.
  #187  
Old 04-29-2006, 11:17 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: San Diego, United States
Posts: 786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathilde1286
I'm sorry to be the one to say this, but Letizia looks sick, she does not look healthy at all. Am I the only one worried about her?
When I first saw Letizia, I thought she was the most stunningly beautiful woman, imo, in league with Cindy Crawford...


the changes in her weight were evident leading up to her wedding, though she was still beautiful.


Here is a stark comparison: Dona Letizia before her marriage, when she was a journalist -- and the CP after her marriage in 2004.

all pics from: www.letiziaortiz.tk

She recovered her beauty and radiance after becoming pregnant with Infanta Leonor, which she maintained after the birth of her daughter...

pics: getty images

but she is now looking very thin again.

pics: AFP/getty images
and Wireimage

I adore her and think she is the hardest-working CP, but she is noticeably thinner now than before she married into the SRF. I'm not bashing her but it should be okay to say something about her noticeable change in appearance.
  #188  
Old 04-29-2006, 01:41 PM
CRIS's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Las Palmas, Spain
Posts: 200
She does not have the same life, now works much, always of a side for another one. Soon also this the care of the girl. They are many things that are not the same. And all it repels so that she is not the same one of before. But nevertheless I continue her seeing very well. What it seems to me very bad is to say that she is ill single of being thin.

So I do not understand because to compare when she was journalist. She is thin and she will always be it. The important thing is that she very well this of health.:)
  #189  
Old 04-29-2006, 02:47 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 3,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessRulz
I think that when Letizia is around adults and adults only, she does seem a little cold because I think she thinks "Okay, only adults, must behave in major strict manor", but when she is with Leonor, Pablo, Miguel, Irene etc, she is shades warmer, mainly because she can behave a little less strictly because she's with children.
But isn't that true of most situations? When we see Letizia with adults, it is mostly in professional situations, so she has to be business-like, be paying attention to what is being said or what is being asked of her. She's not going to fashion shows or fashion shows in her role as Princess of Asturias. She is going to economic and social engagements that require her to discuss or be informed about Spain's economy and industry, or about Spanish culture and history. How light hearted can one be in such a situation? Is she supposed to crack a joke when meeting the Minister of Fiance of Portugal? ... "So, Minister, have you heard the joke about the chicken and the rooster?"

Just as when she is with Elena or Cristina's kids or her sister's daughter, she wouldn't be talking with them about Spain's transportation bill. She would be talking to them about sports or school or a cartoon character.

You can see that when she is with adults in a non-professional manner, whether it be the King and Queen, Alexia and Carlos or Cristina and Inaki, etc., having dinner or whatever, you can see that she is very relaxed and isn't as "strict" in her mannerisms.

It is very adult and very mature -- very professional! -- I think that Letizia is able to behave as she does. I don't think anyone would want her to change this behaviour of hers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessRulz
I just think that the SRF needs to do something more to make them a little more interesting.
But the Spanish royal family -- or any royal family -- isn't about being "interesting" to the public. They have a job to do just like everyone else. Sometimes the places they visit may be exciting or of great interest to some people, but not to everyone. I don't thik a big "splash" or some "fervour" is the kind of attention the Spanish royal family needs or wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie
The royal house couldnīt keep her first marriage under the carpet because the press of course immediately found out about that.
But they didn't even try, so the "couldn't" try by the royal house is redundant. The public knew Letizia before she was associated with Prince Felipe, and knew that she was previously married. There was no attempt at a cover up on Letizia's divorce by the Spanish royal court.
  #190  
Old 04-29-2006, 03:01 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Somewhere in Germany, Germany
Posts: 803
To Nad25-Permission to marry....

Felipe **** on his parents` opinion about what kind of woman he should marry!Remember the anual military parade in 2003 where he didnīt attend for the first time after becoming crown-prince, because he did some holiday with Letizia in the U.S.A.? Media told that he had this famous argument with his parents where he told them that he definitely would marry Letizia no matter what they say. And what else I noticed: When the press asked Juan Carlos in front of the hospital after Leonorīs birth why the girl was named "Leonor", the king answered: "Well, they seem to have liked the name." With "they" he meant his son and daughter-in-law, which sounded to me that both didnīt care at all what the King and Queen would say about there choice of name and even didnīt talk together about that theme. To me it made the impression that Felipe and his parents donīt seem to be close to each other any more or never have been!And to Letizias slim-look: She doesnīt look slim but emaciated, washed-out and bushed. Her hair looks dull with that hanging down like spaghetti all the time. Her hands are bony the same with her larynx and neck.
  #191  
Old 04-29-2006, 03:03 PM
Mathilde1286's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: -, United States
Posts: 607
There is a big difference in her weight, that's all I mean. When I look at her pictures in current events, I notice that sometimes she looks thinner than the last time I saw pictures. I can't speak for anyone else, but to me she looks like only skin and bone. There can't be anything healthy with looking like that! -And no, no one is THAT thin. There is a difference between healthy thin (no fat visible, but still looking "full") and sick thin (bones showing and face gaunt). And even when the "camera adds 10 pounds," that doesn't help at all. I mean no bashing or angry remarks, only my opinion.

Laviollette, I agree with what you mean.
__________________
"ONE" *Get involved and help with the fight against extreme poverty!!*

www.one.org
  #192  
Old 04-29-2006, 03:14 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 3,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie
And what else I noticed: When the press asked Juan Carlos in front of the hospital after Leonorīs birth why the girl was named "Leonor", the king answered: "Well, they seem to have liked the name." With "they" he meant his son and daughter-in-law, which sounded to me that both didnīt care at all what the King and Queen would say about there choice of name and even didnīt talk together about that theme. To me it made the impression that Felipe and his parents donīt seem to be close to each other any more or never have been!
If this were a law show, and you were testifying, the other lawyer would get up and say "Objection, leading the witness your honour." The above is purely speculation.

Should Felipe and Letizia have named their daughter after something the King and Queen preferred? If so, then what about Letizia's parents? Why shouldn't they have had some input in their granddaughter's name, too, since they are also her grandparents?

How common is it that grandparents choose their grandchildren's name? Perhaps the King and Queen did have some personal preferences or favourites on what Leonor might've been named, but they also probably had some preferences on what Cristina and Elena's children might've been named. At the end of it all, it was Felipe and Letizia's daughter and whatever they named her is what everyone would have to be happy for, especially since in Spain there isn't a tradition like in Denmark of heirs being named something in alternation, such as Christian and Frederik.

Should the King have said instead, "Well, they've chosen to name her Leonor. They seem to like the name. But my wife, the Queen and I hate the name."
  #193  
Old 04-29-2006, 03:25 PM
Anna_R's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 3,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie
Felipe **** on his parents` opinion about what kind of woman he should marry!
And what kind of woman should this be? The kind of woman for who he wouldn't share any feelings, the kind of woman that would become a baby machine and would bow her head to his every wish?

Or some noble woman he had never seen in his life but was chosen by his parents?

Felipe was a grown man when he met Letizia, an intelligent, well educated accomplished woman. They fell in love! Should he throw it all away to marry someone he didn't love or care about?

Quote:
Remember the anual military parade in 2003 where he didn´t attend for the first time after becoming crown-prince, because he did some holiday with Letizia in the U.S.A.? Media told that he had this famous argument with his parents where he told them that he definitely would marry Letizia no matter what they say.
And if this is true, I say bravo to him for that!

Quote:
And what else I noticed: When the press asked Juan Carlos in front of the hospital after Leonor´s birth why the girl was named "Leonor", the king answered: "Well, they seem to have liked the name." With "they" he meant his son and daughter-in-law, which sounded to me that both didn´t care at all what the King and Queen would say about there choice of name and even didn´t talk together about that theme.
So, do you think now that your parents should name your child? As far as I'm concerned, I (and my husband) will be the ones choosing the names of our children.

Quote:
To me it made the impression that Felipe and his parents don´t seem to be close to each other any more or never have been!
Exactly, just an impression! When a child marry, it's obvious that the relationship with their parents changes, there's now a new person in his life and it is with that person that one is supposed to live and raise a family with!

Quote:
And to Letizias slim-look: She doesn´t look slim but emaciated, washed-out and bushed. Her hair looks dull with that hanging down like spaghetti all the time. Her hands are bony the same with her larynx and neck.
And I would like to know how such a sick woman was able to carry a full term pregnancy, give birth to a healthy baby and is able to carry the many duties and trips she's carried in these two years? Just wondering...
__________________
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift... That's why it's called present...
  #194  
Old 04-29-2006, 03:33 PM
catango's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tolima, Colombia
Posts: 544
I don't know what the problem is if she is thin or not, she is beautiful anyway, and FELIPE IS AN ADULT, HE CAN TAKE HIS OWN DECISION, and if he wanted to marry with Letizia is because he loves her, that is the important thing, no more.
  #195  
Old 04-29-2006, 03:47 PM
Nad25's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 367
reffering to some comments on Princess Letizia, no one DENY that theyre public figures who are being talked about all the time and in the roylas case its called 'rumors'.

Secondly...If i had a baby me and my husband are the first people who are going to name our baby because it our child, my family can give their opinion on what to name our child but its down to both of us to name the child....as for the Princes of Austuris i guess its down to them to name thier child because its their BABY

Thirdly yes she was a divorcee but her first marriage wasnt a valid one in the eyes of the church and im half Catholic and can tell you that its absoulty ture so if the church is ok with Princess Letizia and excepted her in the family i think people sholud get over her past because no one is the least interested

She comes from a respected family who arent nobel but hard working people who proved them selves in their professional life and in this case its Princess Letizia whos a well known TV presenter whos worked hard in her professional life and continues to do so after she married Prince Felipe some people need to give her the credit and stop specalating things they might not be true ...no one knows excatly what goes on in their lives but from Prince Felipes wedding pictures every one including the King and Queen of Spain looked over the moon on their Son's day...Letizia is gorgeous, looks down to earth person, hard worker and why wouldnt any1 be glad for such person to join their family
__________________
''The feeling remains that God is on the journey, too." - Saint Teresa of Avila.
  #196  
Old 04-29-2006, 05:45 PM
LaChicaMadrilena's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cracow, Poland
Posts: 2,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie
And what else I noticed: When the press asked Juan Carlos in front of the hospital after Leonorīs birth why the girl was named "Leonor", the king answered: "Well, they seem to have liked the name." With "they" he meant his son and daughter-in-law, which sounded to me that both didnīt care at all what the King and Queen would say about there choice of name and even didnīt talk together about that theme. To me it made the impression that Felipe and his parents donīt seem to be close to each other any more or never have been!And to Letizias slim-look: She doesnīt look slim but emaciated, washed-out and bushed. Her hair looks dull with that hanging down like spaghetti all the time. Her hands are bony the same with her larynx and neck.
Well, they could have told this sentence, but we have loans of videos of the first visit the Kings payed to their granddaughter and they said also several other things: that the name is precioso (beautiful) and has deep historical background (Leonor, Queen of Portugal, Catalunia, etc., etc.). They were simply enchanted by the baby and it's name.

As for Letizia thin figure, would you rather she was fat and ugly? It's the case of her metabolism and believe me, every woman would love to have such slender body half a year after labour, wheather it looks healthy or not. Anyway, she and the rest of SRF has plenty of specialists and doctors around her, so if she really has a problem (I don't think so), she will have somecody to help her.
__________________




  #197  
Old 04-29-2006, 06:56 PM
adelaide's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: paris, France
Posts: 2,101
I understand less and less this thread. Now, if we make a summaize, we have people very found the crown princes ( I'm) for affectiv and irrational reasons ( me )I this grup we have people who can make analysis of their attraction explaining it by the charism of the couple, the growth of their public image by th way the rise of Felipe's strengh as a heir of a very popular King, helping by his wife working beside him. It's very intersesting even we can read a lot of platitudes about the color of his tie or the repetition of Letizia's outfits. TheY are not on the "figth fields" to make an elegance racing. I'm deeply convinced that the Letizia's way of dress is very carefully choosen to give a specific representation of her role. For the dark suits of the Prince, I don't understand very well the meaning because I know ONE crown prince quiet dandy, it's Prince Charles, but I fear that the savil road elegance ( very refined one, sur! ) is not the reference and good one to opening a meeting in Caceres or Alicante. The Prince Felipe 's way of dress is very classical with the only concession to match ( some time) his tie with the main color of his wife 's outfit. So what! even that, I'm sur it's not an advice to give an specific image of their couple and may be It's a way for Felipe to give a loved and unprotocolar wink at his wife.

For the detractors of the couple, we can observe that those who don'tlike them, in fact, don't apreciate Letizia at all.... for irrelevant reasons. Not for tha fact that she is working a lot cetainly more than all the european crown princess, not for the fact that she had to adapt herself at a very strict and often anachronic way of life. NO, the two arguments that we read and reagain again are: she was a divorced woman ( One of us said may be she is the most honest because, the others crownprincess lived during 6/7 years with an man OUTSIDE mariage, and she is the only one who get married... very good appreciation! ) And she is THIN.

Please can we stopped with that because it's obvious that we can do NOTHING about that, and Letizia even more. May I tell you that it's not us we are making love with this very beautiful .....and isn't seems to be a problem for the both....


To make a conclusion if we can to rise the debat, may be we can make this thread more interesting.
  #198  
Old 04-29-2006, 07:30 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: San Diego, United States
Posts: 786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathilde1286
There is a big difference in her weight, that's all I mean. When I look at her pictures in current events, I notice that sometimes she looks thinner than the last time I saw pictures. I can't speak for anyone else, but to me she looks like only skin and bone. There can't be anything healthy with looking like that! -And no, no one is THAT thin. There is a difference between healthy thin (no fat visible, but still looking "full") and sick thin (bones showing and face gaunt). And even when the "camera adds 10 pounds," that doesn't help at all. I mean no bashing or angry remarks, only my opinion.

Laviollette, I agree with what you mean.
You are so right about the difference between 'healthy thin' and 'sick thin' because it's photographically evident that Letizia is not a healthy thin. Like Stefanie said, she has an emaciated face and dull hair. The picture I posted of her in that yellow dress is shocking compared to the before photo. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this but I'm glad someone else besides me notices this and is bothered by it.
  #199  
Old 04-29-2006, 07:42 PM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 18,195
I do not understand the insistence again and again in this topic. Letizia is thin, since they it are her sisters. There are people who is thin and cannot do anything to avoid it. Evidently with the life that goes travelling always and with very much stress she has difficultly enough to take weight. She caught weight during the pregnancy like it any woman takes and later she lost how ishe is normal.

If someone looks for Letizia's photos in active periods like when she was in Iraq or in Galicia also she was thinner. And she was more rather fat when she was several months without moving of the set of television.
Thin being does not mean to have a problem of health, there are people who has a certain metabolism.

We live in the world of the image, and certain stereotypes exist. But in the world there are fat people and there are thin people .... and they are not sick ... what provokes the diseases is the people who pledges in saying others to them like they must be.

And I say it because I know a very thin girl probably more than Letizia, that she has a metabolic problem and for this problem she cannot put on weight. And the poor girl spendsit badly very badly because however much she does she does not manage to put on weight.
It is necessary to understand that it is that great people do not want to understand, that like in the world there are fat people who has difficulties to lose weight there are thin people who has difficulties to gain it.

For example, Maria Teresa of Luxembourg has put on weight very much in the last years; and if she has done it it is for a question of her metabolism not because the day passes eating and without doing anything.
Neither Maria Teresa nor Letizia are sick what they will end up by making ill is that there are people who does not want understands and that again and again this one with the same topic.
  #200  
Old 04-29-2006, 11:59 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Micky's, United States
Posts: 286
As a feminist, I found all this insistence that Letizia isn't an ideal royal bride because she's a divorcee - in other words, not a virgin - and not from a "noble" family degrading and sexist.

Here is a woman who actually proved her intelligence, professionalism and work ethic by reaching the top of her profession in a cutthroat field. Yet, some people still think she's not qualified to be the wife of a crown prince simply because she didn't win the bloodline sweepstake and she's not a virgin. Virginity and bloodline were the only assests a woman could possess before the 20th century. But now it's the 21th century people!!! Women have a lot more value than virginity and being a good breeder with a "correct" bloodline.

Diana Spencer, a young woman who's not well educated and had no career prospect, was considered the ideal royal bride simply because she's from a noble family and she's a virgin. We all know how well that marriage turned out and how much damage she did to the British monarchy.
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Marie-Chantal: Opinions karima Crown Prince Pavlos, Marie Chantal and Family 276 10-11-2016 02:26 PM
Opinions on strapless wedding dresses IloveCP Royal Weddings General Discussion 140 10-08-2016 07:45 PM
Your Opinions about Mabel carlota Prince Friso, Princess Mabel and Family 43 11-09-2013 06:14 AM
Statements, Opinions; Feelings ? michelle Princely Family of Monaco 37 04-20-2009 10:22 AM




Popular Tags
90th birthday of queen elizabeth ii ascot 2016 best gown best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit best summer outfit 2016 catherine middleton style coup d'etat crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion crown princess mette-marit current events duchess of cambridge e-mail fashion fashion poll grand duke jean greece hereditary grand duchess stéphanie kate middleton king abdullah ii king felipe king felipe vi king willem-alexander member introduction monarchy new zealand nobel gala norway november 2016 october 2016 opening of parliament picture of the week prince bernhard prince charles princess marie princess mary princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats princess sofia and alexander queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen mathildes outfits queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania queen rania casual outfit royal fashion september 2016 sheikha moza state visit state visit to denmark succession sweden the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:32 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016
Jelsoft Enterprises