The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 09:49 AM
Heir Apparent

What a darling! The official photos are just wonderful, I particularly like this one.
http://www.casareal.es/casareal/images/pastfam03x.jpg

Old 11-08-2005, 10:01 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
With trousers and heels. The image offered yesterday by the Princess of Asturias when leaving the Ruber International Clinic with her daughter in the arms was the same one when she accompanies Don Felipe in a morning official act. The difference was that she lowered the stairs with the body slightly tipped and placing the feet very slowly. In that moment, one could see the effects of a Caesarean scar. But her image was mostly informal.

Again, she trusted her favourite designer, Felipe Varela, to appear before the numerous mass media that were waiting since October 31st, when Doña Leonor was born.

The Princess surprised many people, when she appeared by the front door shining trousers and high heels, mainly because most of the women who have a Caesarean know how delicate that zone is and thus prefer to use ample dresses, to avoid rubbing. But Doña Letizia demonstrated that she likes to wear trousers even after giving birth to her first daughter.

Dressed in beige colour, she chose a tweed top coat with white boards on the decollete, sleeves and pockets, giving the effect of two pieces, when it was actually one.

The loose belt, hanging by the sides, called the attention, as well as the hair, also loosen and without the classic hair-do that many mothers use, to avoid that the it falls over the face of the baby. Before posing to the reporters, the Princess was combed and made-up in her room number 10 of the Ruber clinic, but her face still reflects the end of a pregnancy and the fatigue after a surgery.

With the Infanta in her arms, Doña Letizia did not stop smiling and speaking. In her hands, that continuously gesticulated, she took her engagement ring, of white gold and diamonds, as well as her wedding band, next to another one, also in yellow gold and with a garnet in the middle of it.

Old 11-08-2005, 11:33 AM
Aristocracy

Pics from LECTURAS
As soon as I have the time to upload some more I will... any pic in particular you´d like to see?

Old 11-08-2005, 11:47 AM
Nobility

Actually I shouldn't take a break now and stop working but I can't take my eyes away from Leonor.
The offical pictures are just amazing, just perfect, don't know how to descripe exactly... She's a very, very pretty and cute girl. And now I also think she has more from her mother in her face.

Thanks for all info+pics again, I wouldn't be always on top of the news without the Forums.
Old 11-08-2005, 11:53 AM
Heir Apparent

I think she lokks likes her father, Prince Filipe!
Old 11-08-2005, 11:55 AM
Courtier

From http://elobservador.rctv.net/
VIDEOS (Spanish) abaut Infanta Leonor

mms://video.rctv.net/videosobs/InfantaLeonorsalio.wmv
mms://video.rctv.net/videosobs/NacioInfantaLeonor.wmv
Old 11-08-2005, 12:12 PM
Heir Apparent

in this photo, you can see La Infanta Leonor on her cot (behind letizia) although it's a blury image. so cute... right in tuck next to mommy... :o
(photo from AP via yahoo)

Old 11-08-2005, 12:32 PM
Courtier

From http://press.contrastphoto.com/
Old 11-08-2005, 12:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by annaraikko
Pics from LECTURAS
As soon as I have the time to upload some more I will... any pic in particular you´d like to see?
Thank you for scanning those annaraikko. And welcome to the forums!:)
Old 11-08-2005, 12:42 PM
Heir Apparent

"in this photo, you can see La Infanta Leonor on her cot (behind letizia) although it's a blury image. so cute... right in tuck next to mommy... :o
(photo from AP via yahoo)"

It also looks as though Letizia is holding onto her carseat with her other hand. Cute.
Old 11-08-2005, 02:22 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by agm
This programme is showed on my country every day, and sayas all international news! it's so cool! but i missed it:(
Old 11-08-2005, 02:24 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_R
You´re welcome, my pleasure. Thanks for your welcome, it feels so nice here
Old 11-08-2005, 02:33 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Pics from LECTURAS
Welcome to the forum annaraikko!! And thanks for scanning those picture.Is there any article with those picture? Do you have Hola Magazine too?

I Already mis princess letizia and little Leonor.:( I can't wait to see felipe again going to work so I can hear something about them Maybe this Friday he have an oficial act, and we can hear him say how things go with his girls!!
Old 11-08-2005, 02:36 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_R
Anna if you have time, can you please put some avatar pictures off the baby in the royal spanish list of avatar? Because when i try to put some i have on my pc it doesn't show here, only the avatar picture in the list works for me.Pleasee ,Thank you.
Old 11-08-2005, 02:39 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapopdiva
Anna if you have time, can you please put some avatar pictures off the baby in the royal spanish list of avatar? Because when i try to put some i have on my pc it doesn't show here, only the avatar picture in the list works for me.Pleasee ,Thank you.
Sure I´ll try but I don´t know if I can do that... I´ve never done something like that before
Old 11-08-2005, 02:49 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Sure I´ll try but I don´t know if I can do that... I´ve never done something like that before
It wasn't ment for you annaraikko it was for the other anna-r.But i said something to you up there. take a good look. And welcome again girl
Old 11-08-2005, 03:24 PM
Aristocracy

Here there are some pics from HOLA.
I will translate all the articles, this one and the one from LECTURAS as soon as I can.

PS/ Letizia asked the journalists "Can you see her right?" and posed happily.
According to Prince Felipe, "She has blue eyes, but we all know the
colour could change".
Old 11-08-2005, 03:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Two Annas here, this will get confusing...
Old 11-08-2005, 03:28 PM
Aristocracy

I have made these Avatars but I don´t know how to add them. Hope you like them . Unfortunately I have no idea about hot to make them animated.

Closed Thread