Letizia's Weight

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tinika said:
Wow; this really does bring home how much better she looked before. I think she's still gorgeous, but her face looked so much younger and lovelier at the time of the engagement and before. It's kind of sad to see, actually!

You're right! But, and nobody has to agree with me on this one, I think that Letizia has looked alot better over the last week. I don't know what it is, but she looks healthier...and that's great :flowers:

I admit I was one who thought Letizia was looking thinner and not healthier by the day. However, these pictures in the orange suit are giving me hope. I don't know if it's the cut or the color of if she's gained weight (maybe a sibling for Leonor? ;) ) but Letizia is definitely looking fuller. Woo-hoo!

Roxsteve said:
She is thin. It does not look healthy. It does not look good. She knows it. We all know it.
I totally agree. Whether or not Letizia is actually anorexic or not, it can't be a good thing that she <looks> it to billions of people, can it.

Ariel said:
I was courious to confirm what is being said on this board that an anorexic person cant get pregnant, i did some searches on the internet and what i found is the contrary, a person with anorexia can get pregnant. It isnt an impossible task and it also depends on the stage of the illness. Apart from this, I dont think someone need to justify himself or herself of being fat or thin, specially if the other people arent family or friends. I dont think people are interested in the truth but in maintaining these kind of rumours.

I want to share this link http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1534093,00.html with an interview to Nicole Richie, an actress in a similar situation, who is always being scrutinized about her weight, i think her answers reflect how tiring it can be to be accused of something while being inocent.
See your point in the first part of your post, not the second. Nicole Richie is a really bad example here, in my opinion. There are pictures of her on the beach etc. where she unfortunately more resembles a famine victim than anything else. Just because she <says> she has no problems, doesn't necessarily make it so. This unhealthy heroin chic look these popular Hollywood people propagate is one reason why it is a shame that Letizia's body looks like them, it might seem to millions of gullible souls like she's endorsing, approving, of this kind of look.

Ok, my meaningless 2 cents...

princess olga said:
I totally agree. Whether or not Letizia is actually anorexic or not, it can't be a good thing that she <looks> it to billions of people, can it.

I´m agreeing with you. She is a role model. But I wouldn´t overvalue the effect thin models, celebs or Royals have on young women with an potential eating disorder. No one is dying just for an beauty ideal.

However...I don´t think she has an eating disorder. Therefore she had too much continuity in her "weight curve". She always looked very thin, also in older pictures. She is probably not much into eating, a natural lover of health food (veggies) and losing even more weight through stress hormones (and I guess, stress is it, she has enough of) If you have been like this all your life, it´s hard to change something...and often only time (age) will make an impact. But I must say, if I would be in her position, I would try gaining...with the help of a dietist, with cutting back some duties and with medical help ("Astronaut food") Don´t get me wrong, she is actually a beautiful women, but some pics of her get in my brain/mind connected with primary fears like famine, consuming illnesses and detention :wacko: Well, most important is, that she is happy, full of energy and healthy...I just can say, that I would work with it...

I feel sorry for her. She is probably under a lot of pressure. Before she was just a jounalist, people didn't really comb through with a fine tooth comb your past and present life. Now everything that she does is put under a micorscope! Everything is looked at twice as hard to find something to talk about or complain about. I know I would by a bundle of nerves all the time knowing that what I do (or don't do for that matter) is going to be looked at so closely! I have a lot of compassion for the woman.

Well, it seems like this threat is going to get a break for the next 9 months. :lol:

Or not. How about Letizia's weight during pregnancy?

anyway she can't get really thinner now, it is inpossible; she will grow beautifully and glowing pregnant, just like last time. :)

magnik said:
Or not. How about Letizia's weight during pregnancy?

As I remember last time she gained only 9 kilos, beacuse morning-sickness.

Jo said:
I feel sorry for her. She is probably under a lot of pressure.

Now everything that she does is put under a micorscope!

Well, the microscope seems to be broken and missing something... Looks like she's having a good time and people thinking how miserable she was :lol:.

I'm kidding but I understand what you say; people think of Royals just a step behind Perfectness and if we realise they are human like any of us with the same faults, expectations and feelings must be really hard.

I was reading today Ben Affleck saying that he, some time ago, reached the point that he didn't leave home without reading newspaper so he could know what to expect. - I wonder when Royals become Hollywoodian Stars?!

But today is a day to rejoice; we have an upcoming Royal Baby Boom :flowers:

Regards,
mtbcm :)

Seems like this thread isn't very relevant anymore unless we're going to talk about her pregnancy gain! :lol:

I'm looking forward to that beautiful, fuller face again. I'm so excited!

All we need now are pregnancy announcements from Mette-Marit and Mary! :ROFLMAO:

I told it in this forum, that she was pregnant and nobody wanted believed me, and somebody blame me, because it was a speculation, It was too obvious, her face told it all.

She has that face down when she was pregnant for first time.
Now, I'm really happy because Infant Leonor is goning to have a brother or a sister.

YUPIIIIIIIIIIII!

Yes, I knew she was pregnant also--during the summer vacations at Mallorca. She only gained 9 kilos during her last pregnancy?!?! Wow, that's almost nothing! :shock:

Mathilde1286 said:
Yes, I knew she was pregnant also--during the summer vacations at Mallorca. She only gained 9 kilos during her last pregnancy?!?! Wow, that's almost nothing! :shock:

9 kilos is actually the recommended weight gain. A kilo per month;)

But all her weight gain went to Leonor. Did you see how big her belly was?

Anyway, the face is one of the first signs to show.

She still needs to put some weight on. She looks extremely thin, and now she needs to eat for two. Hopefully, she will gain more weight this time. However, let's give her a break...she is pregnant, and we are happy for them!

It could just be high metabolism, just look at her sisters' body shape. I have friends that bounce back to shape after a few months of giving birth while others are still fighting off the weight they gained. Every body reacts to pregnancy in a different way.

Roxsteve said:
She still needs to put some weight on. She looks extremely thin, and now she needs to eat for two. Hopefully, she will gain more weight this time. However, let's give her a break...she is pregnant, and we are happy for them!

Maybe we should all start sending Beligian chocolates to La Zarzuela, I am sure even Letizia can not leave them untouched, especially while she is pregnant ;) .

Anyway, I think she looked perfectly healthy during the last pregnancy and I assume she will look simular during this one. The way she looked the last couple of weeks is probably caused by sickness et all.

It seems to me that when Letizia starts to look thin and tired and somewhat unhealthy it is because she's pregnant. This is the exact same thing that happened when she was pregnant with Leonor. There were a lot of rumors about her eating habits. Some women suffer sickness during the first weeks of pregnancy and can't keep their food down and they actually lose weight before they gain weight for the pregnancy.

I am happy that Letizia is pregnant for the second time,it seems that her dramatical weight loss is everytime a sign of a pregnancy,everytime that some tabloids make rumors that she could be anorexic,she's in fact at the begining of a pregnancy,next time,they should pay attention ;)

The Royal Forums

I love this link so much.

It gives me an idea on how Royal Families of Europe live.

Many thanks to all members for sharing their views and information about
different topics on Royal Families of Europe.

I have learnt and enjoy so much!

Berame

Lena said:
However...I don´t think she has an eating disorder. Therefore she had too much continuity in her "weight curve". She always looked very thin, also in older pictures. She is probably not much into eating, a natural lover of health food (veggies) and losing even more weight through stress hormones (and I guess, stress is it, she has enough of) If you have been like this all your life, it´s hard to change something...and often only time (age) will make an impact.

It is undeniable that she lost a lot of weight since she was on TVE and (before her current pregnancy, and I would say even though she is currently pregnant) she looked really, really unhealthy. Personally, I do believe she suffers/suffered from anorexia in some point. But that's just my opinion, see for yourself.

Before marrying:

http://www.diariodenavarra.es/especiales/bodareal/fotos/gromance3.jpg

After marriage:

www.lapetiteclaudine.com/archives/letizzia.jpg

I have to admit that I really have no idea whether she suffers from an eating disorder or not, but the pictures you have linked to, Verde Esmeralda, are startling.

Well, I'm pretty certain that Letizia does not have a eating disorder as of right now because she has a beautiful, growing pregnant belly. Letizia wouldn't jeopardize the health of her baby. Now I doubt she had an eating disorder because she has gotten pregnant twice now and getting pregnant while anorexic is nearly impossible.

Please lets not judge Letizia on her weight loss...She is naturally skinny to begin with and all the stress she lives under? I see her not eating and just stressing' If she did have a disorder the Spanish Royal House would say something, seeing the Spaniards were the first ones to ban the "skinny" model in their runways.

ortino said:
Please lets not judge Letizia on her weight loss...She is naturally skinny to begin with and all the stress she lives under? I see her not eating and just stressing' If she did have a disorder the Spanish Royal House would say something, seeing the Spaniards were the first ones to ban the "skinny" model in their runways.

Letizia is a thin constitution. So if being so thin she looses another 2 or 3 kilos the result is this.....
www.lapetiteclaudine.com/archives/letizzia.jpg

But IMO it does not mean that she has "disorder" this is an exageration. I think Letizia is enough "cold headed" not to let this kind of syndroms destroy her life. She is a strong caracter and she knows how to be happy.

Since there is no another topic, it turns to this, really we are needed from news.:ROFLMAO:

Whom it could see, I recommend the Hola of this week, there appear the mother and the sisters of Letizia, and it is possible to see like they are all. One sees as Thelma has lost weight in the time that has been out. Or to see to Paloma with more than 50 years and 3 daughters, dressing the same jacket that her daughter. Evidently Letizia has a life with more pressure and stress and it influences. But they all are similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom