King Felipe & Queen Letizia Picture Thread, Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Older photo:
Nice photo of Felipe and Letizia before the dinner offered to the president of Peru on the 5th July 2004
Laif

nice pic ladyfinn she looks beautiful , i see that her hair becam loger ,that s good i didn't like her with a short hair !

Would it be possible that Princess Letizia had had a tiny little nose job done? Please ignore this if I'm totally mistaken.

Would it be possible that Princess Letizia had had a tiny little nose job done? Please ignore this if I'm totally mistaken.

If she did, she must have an amazing surgeon since she has had at least one act a week.

What I have noticed lately is somewhat different in Letizia's face. I compared pictures of her and I have concluded that she has clarified her eyebrows.

I don't think so. I looked at pictures of her as a teen and she still has the same nose. I do believe that she has taken extra care of her skin lately (which is wonderful) and that does make her appear brighter. Also, I like her new softer makeup (which she wears now during the daytime) so maybe she has gotten into a good Obagi routine, which will only improve her skin and reduce any sun damage. Can't start too young to care for skin especially when she will be in the public eye her entire life.:flowers:

Older photo:
Nice photo of Felipe and Letizia before the dinner offered to the president of Peru on the 5th July 2004
Laif
What a lovely photo. Letizia looks stunning and I think the outfit perfect for a summer time dinner. Would just love to know what Felipe says to her to give her that soft smile she gets so often! So sweet:wub:.

This thread has been cleaned up.
All empty posts , dead links and responds to thebroken links have been deleted.

An old photo, Felipe and Letizia in Covadonga Sanctuary, 30 January 2004.
Felipe has an eager admirer...
Mediafax

Very funny photo, LadyFinn! I have never seen this photo before. Thanks for posting it.

One very eager admirer!
Thanks LadyFinn, I havent seen the older pics of them in awhile! (Thats a bad sign, I need to study and now I've started thinking about it...)

I was looking for older photos of Felipe and Letizia, and found these which was unseen for me. Maybe for someone else too:
Felipe and Letizia, 4th October 2004, at the University of New Mexico
Unm
Unm
Unm
Unm
Unm
18th April, 2005
LaVozDigital
28th March 2006
Eselx
13th June, 2006
TodoCancer