The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: Is this truly a love match?
Yes, they are blissfully in love. 0 0%
No, it is a marriage of convenience. 0 0%
Perhaps, only time will tell. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2004, 09:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by matesha
I think the administrator is biased after deciding to close the topic, s/he opens it again under the pretext to make it as a poll BUT asking members to post pics to support their posts...
What's the bias? We are asking for pictures that support both points of view, not only one point of view.

If you don't feel that they are not truly in love, then post pictures that show the lack of love between Felipe and Letizia.

Or, if you feel otherwise, then post pictures that you feel demonstrate the love between the Prince and Princess of Asturias.

Old 11-17-2004, 10:14 AM
Aristocracy

I think he was/is far more infatuated with her than reciprocated passionate love. One of the things that bug me is Leti has been discribed by people as somebody who did not care a diddle or showed any interest in the Royal Family BUT then Felipe wants her and presto chango she is in his arms and more than happy to become a princess; mother of a future heir and rediscoverd her catholic side all in one swoop. I think maybe he thinks she would be more accepted by his family and the public because she is from Asturias and not a Norwegian/foreigner. I have noted that they spend alot of time there and may even buy a home however for the sake of preserving unity Felipe should avoid "play favorites" once he's King the diffrent regions of Spain will notice.
Wittykitty :(

Old 11-17-2004, 07:08 PM
Courtier

I think they are in love, but I don't have any pictures to support my opinion. I just think it's highly unlikely that royals now-a-days would marry someone they didn't love, just for the sake of settling down.
Old 11-18-2004, 07:23 PM
Royal Highness

Sometimes a picture says it all...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	51572589.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	57864  
Old 11-18-2004, 07:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Perfect choice Ennyllorac.... this picture really shows how much Letizia is "mesmerized" to say the least, by her husband.

Anna
Old 11-18-2004, 08:04 PM
Heir Apparent

i think they're genuinely in love ^___^ i think Felipe being Crown Prince would know how to distinguish from golddiggers, attention-seekers etc. etc. he must have known that she loved him as well to marry her ^___^
Old 11-19-2004, 10:40 AM
Nobility

I think that they are genuinely in love, as I stated in the first thread. As for posting pictures to support it, well any member can go to any thread in this forum and find pictures to support that theory. I don't think that it would be very difficult. Now finding photos of Felipe and Letizia in which they seem indifferent to each other's presence...that would prove difficult. I think that one would find very of those pictures.
Old 11-19-2004, 10:49 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabel
I think that they are genuinely in love, as I stated in the first thread. As for posting pictures to support it, well any member can go to any thread in this forum and find pictures to support that theory. I don't think that it would be very difficult. Now finding photos of Felipe and Letizia in which they seem indifferent to each other's presence...that would prove difficult. I think that one would find very of those pictures.
I agree that it would probably be difficult to find pictures of indifference. However, I think that if they were indifferent to each other or not in love pictures would start surfacing as they did with the Prince and Princess of Wales.
Old 11-23-2004, 07:24 PM
Courtier

Give Felipe some sense of judgement..I think he like most other princes can spot a golddigger a mile away. I believe that both of them are in love and this was a union base of deep love, respect and mutual commitment.

Even though i've not met them in person, you can tell from most of the pics that members have been posting that they hve chemisty and spark! They also make a good match!
Old 11-25-2004, 08:00 AM
Royal Highness

I love his look in this picture!
Attached Images

Old 12-15-2004, 06:24 PM
Nobility

Does anyone know what was the reason why Letizia and Alonso Guerrero ,the literature teacher divorced?
Old 12-16-2004, 10:54 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
Does anyone know what was the reason why Letizia and Alonso Guerrero ,the literature teacher divorced?
I really don't think that a specific reason was ever given about what happened between he and Letizia. I am sure that there must have been rumours or speculation, but I missed them. In any case, it is unlikely that we will ever get the facts unless Mr. Guerrero or Letizia were to speak out about it publicly, which I am sure will never happen. Letizia and Alonso's divorce records were sealed before Letizia and Felipe were married.
Old 01-19-2005, 10:08 AM
Majesty

we got 75 votes any more who wants to vote
Old 01-19-2005, 11:45 PM
Royal Highness

Thank you to all who participated in our poll. Let's hope that this "fairy tale" has a happy ending!

Closed Thread