Infanta Leonor's First Birthday: October 31, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is a lovely little girl and her parents look so proud. :flowers:

Cute little thing!
Tomorrow it's her first birthday!:flowers:

I really like the pictures of little Leonor (in Red) outside with her parents!
So cute to see her smiling!

Well, the other picture (Leonor wearing white) is cute, too. But the little cutie looks a bit sad... maybe she's too young for such a "serious" photoshoot. ;) "...Nothing interesting to see or to play with..." :lol:

Thanks a lot for those pics!! They are a beautiful family :wub:
From where are these pictures originally?

Last edited:
Asturiana_ said:
gfxw4.jpg

So adorable!

I think she looks alot like Letizia in this picture...
They are such a sweet family, so attractive, all of them!
Beautiful baby, beatiful mom, gorgeous dad!
Jordana2, I'm also drooling over Felipe....:wub:

Really Leonor is a so cute baby:heart:thanks everyboy for pictures of the sweet Leonor:flowers:

Leonor is a beautiful child. She sure is growing up fast. I guess since we don't see her too often, everytime we do she has changed a lot. I think she looks like both her parents. Depending on her expression she sometimes looks more like Felipe and other times more like Letizia.

ldt20 said:
I think she looks like both her parents. Depending on her expression she sometimes looks more like Felipe and other times more like Letizia.
Leonor reminds me alot of Queen Sofia! IMO,she even has the same face-expression like her grandma!

Doña Leonor grows bigger and more beautiful everyday. Three pictures is not enough, five or six would have been better. I am happy to see these pictures but at the same time they make me sad.

I did not like any of the clothes she was wearing. Felipe looks like he's from the 70's.

Wow! She is so big now! She looks so cute!

I hope she will improve with time.
Cute yes, beautiful not.

She is such a lovely and nice baby! :wub: Gorgeous photos, indeed!!
Thank you very much! :flowers:

Leonor is beautiful without no doubt. :wub:
You do not like the clothes that wear?:ohmy: She perfect is dressed.:flowers:

Felipe looks like he's from the 70's????:ohmy: He is very handsome:wub:

I usually like how she is dressed but I thought that the red sweater, red with white dress, red tights and red shoes was a litte bit too much red . Felipe is handsome but the turtleneck with the jacket reminds me of shows from the 70's.

Last edited:
( I'm not at home with my current serveur)

What tremandous pics we have for the Leonor's birthday.
The rinces and the Infanta when they are in the garden, very relaxed( I'm glad because I was a little bite anxious to know nothing of the Princess since two weeks)handsome and so happy to show their SO BEAUTIFUL little girl.

The little Infanta looks very regal with her white dress and the official pic is absolutly perfect in its composition:

Letizia, very "Princess" of Asturias( and not executive woman!!!) Felipe as always Prince ( from birth) and the rare pearl :the Infantita. I read somewhere that together they look like a Velasquez's portrait, I agree totally.

Happy birtheday Beautiful Infantita and Congratulation to your fathers to have a so wonderful baby

Anna, you're a star, thanks for avatars!

Oh my, I can't get enough of those precious pictures, Leo is such a doll...:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Leonor is beautiful! The pink bow in her hair is absolutely precious. They're a lovely family and I have a feeling this might be their Christmas card.

soCal girl said:
I have a feeling this might be their Christmas card.
I was thinking the same, especially after seeing the green-and-red theme of the outdoor pics.

kartheina said:
I was thinking the same, especially after seeing the green-and-red theme of the outside pics.
You all might be right, girls, but I hope not :lol: Last year it was the same, they put the unknown before picture from the day Leo left the hospital. I just hope the pic will be different, I mean the pose, the way they stand/sit/smile. I would die to see the girl again in December. Anyway, this year the Kings have absolutely no excuse and they simply must do a proper card with their grandchildren, after last year scandal.

I love teh pics... leonor is stunning. They look wonderful happy famely!

I wasn't a member last year. What was wrong with their Christmas card?

I couldn't wait to get home today to check out the site. I'm happy to say it was worth the wait. The Infanta is absolutely adorable. A little doll. She looks quite a bit older in the official photo. We are so lucky to have such an attractive royal family to swoon over.:wub:

LaChicaMadrilena said:
You all might be right, girls, but I hope not :lol: Last year it was the same, they put the unknown before picture from the day Leo left the hospital. I just hope the pic will be different, I mean the pose, the way they stand/sit/smile. I would die to see the girl again in December. Anyway, this year the Kings have absolutely no excuse and they simply must do a proper card with their grandchildren, after last year scandal.
I, too, wish for a new photo for Christmas! Leonor can again significantly change in 2 months. I want another excuse to see new pics of her :flowers: As for the King and Queen's christmas card, they can take advantage of Leonor's birthday party for an appropriate picture with the grandkids... they can no longer use the excuse, "everyone was too busy" for a photo session.

Doña Alicia said:
I wasn't a member last year. What was wrong with their Christmas card?
Doña Alicia, you can see it here:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/348648-post108.html

It was Casa Real's poor Photoshop project to make it appear as if the King and Queen had a photo taken with the grandkids. Unfortunately for them, many things gave them away... like the floating Leonor and Irene :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I have been too busy of late to spend any time on the board, but had to come and comment on these absolutely wonderful photos. All three of them are gorgeous, and Leonor is just a doll. What beautiful, intense eyes!

I especially love the formal image--she is (almost assuredly) the future Queen and there ought to be a few formal images of her--not just images that look like any old family hangin' out in the living room. I love love love the formal photo. It's elegant and regal and yet warm. Little Leonor has an astonishing amount of "porte" for a one year old.

Great photos.

lucys said:
I have been too busy of late to spend any time on the board, but had to come and comment on these absolutely wonderful photos. All three of them are gorgeous, and Leonor is just a doll. What beautiful, intense eyes!

I especially love the formal image--she is (almost assuredly) the future Queen and there ought to be a few formal images of her--not just images that look like any old family hangin' out in the living room. I love love love the formal photo. It's elegant and regal and yet warm. Little Leonor has an astonishing amount of "porte" for a one year old.

Great photos.

I absolutely agree, she has eyes that are the same beautiful color as Felipe but with the intensity of Letizia's. I love all the pictures (and want more) but I love the more formal picture. The expression on the little Infanta's face is precious.

The photos are beautiful,gorgous mom and dad and their adorable child.what a background.
Leonor has changed a lot.she lost her innocent face i used to see.i think what made her older than her age is bad choice of her dresses especially the red and white one.there are too much details on them.personally i prefer simple dresses for such young baby.
anyway happy happy birthday sweetie.
It would be wonderful If someone be kind to put felipe,letizia.the king and queen's pics when they were 1 here to compare leonor with them.
thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom