Interviews, Speeches and TV appearances of the King and Queen

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry King CNN

Queen urges international community to support relief efforts in Haiti
AMMAN (JT) - In a special two-hour edition of CNN’s Larry King Live dedicated to the humanitarian crisis in Haiti and scheduled to air Monday night, Her Majesty Queen Rania urged the international community to support the United Nations Foundation and UNICEF emergency relief efforts.

Photo:
Jordan Times

Queen urges international community to support relief efforts in Haiti
AMMAN (JT) - In a special two-hour edition of CNN’s Larry King Live dedicated to the humanitarian crisis in Haiti and scheduled to air Monday night, Her Majesty Queen Rania urged the international community to support the United Nations Foundation and UNICEF emergency relief efforts.

Photo:
Jordan Times

Here is a short video I found on youtube

YouTube - Queen Rania.MOV

The World’s Coolest Queen

She Tweets. She’s on YouTube. She’s working to educate every child on the planet. She’s Queen Rania of Jordan—and you’ve never met a royal like her. Listen in on her chat with GLAMOUR columnist Katie Couric.
January 5, 2010

The World's Coolest Queen: Magazine: glamour.com

thanks for sharing. it says we can "listen to her chat", is there a link to an audio file of the interview i'm missing somewhere on the site?

Thank´s Reeda I never see a full pic of this thoub. And the images with Hussein and Iman are beautiful.

I liked the part when Iman was born , princess Iman bint Hussein was there.
the part at 2:23 is so funny , seems like having a fight )

Thank´s veram I lost the link.

You are both welcome, Salma and Asturiana.
I liked what she said in that address.

Thanks for the link.... I really love the message and words of Queen Rania !!

Does anyone have concrete information on how Abdullah and Rania prepare their speeches and interviews?

-How involved are they in writing their speeches?

-Do they memorize the text in advance and recite like actors, or speak extemporaneoulsy? (Even though they seem to have notes on hand, they hardly glance at them and keep their focus on the audience.)

-Are interview responses prepared in advance or spontaneous?

-Is there anything in the news about the work that goes into their preparation, as their has been for Obama?

March 24, 2010 - King Abdullah's latest interview

Following is the official translation of His Majesty King Abdullah’s interview with chief editors of The Jordan Times, Al Rai, Ad Dustour, Al Arab Al Yawm and Al Ghad on Wednesday:
Seize the opportunity at hand now, King tells Israeli people | Jordan Times

most of it is political but here's an excerpt on education:

"
This is a priority issue for me and for Queen Rania who is making huge efforts for the sake of teachers and the educational process. The government programme highlights the importance of doing everything that is possible within the available resources to improve teachers’ conditions. It is also the responsibility of all of us at state institutions and in society to deal respectfully with teachers and to appreciate them in a way that is congruent with their key role in raising future generation and with their sacred mission. Teachers have a sublime mission and their responsibilities towards their students are great. We must all work to ensure the best educational process and to provide the conditions that assist teachers in carrying out their mission and to guarantee that our children receive the best quality of education."

Thanks for the excerpt of his speech. This part on education could apply to most countries I think. Teachers are very underrated.

Back
Top Bottom