Interviews, Speeches and TV appearances of the King and Queen

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Rania: Stop Ignoring The Girls!

by Queen Rania of Jordan

Global leaders are overlooking one of their most valuable weapons in the fight against everything from climate change to economic turmoil. Jordan's Queen Rania on the surprise solution to many of the world's most intractable problems ...

Queen Rania: Stop Ignoring The Girls! - The Daily Beast

Another Divisive Wall

by Queen Rania

The fall of the Berlin Wall: what a testament to the power of peaceful revolution. Even as a high school student in Kuwait, it was impossible not to be swept up in the emotion, as I watched people clamber to freedom, family and friends for the first time.
And yet, for me, and for so many other people in the Middle East, and around the world, the anniversary is bittersweet. It is a reminder, as if one was necessary, of another divisive wall that we are desperate to tear down and consign to the annals of history: the ugly expanse of concrete and barbed wire that runs through the West Bank, most notably splicing Jerusalem and mutating its cherished and sacred history.

Queen Rania of Jordan: Another Divisive Wall

in his last interview with Al hayat newspaper the king said that when something bothers him he never tell anybody about it . I never felt that about the king , reminds me of P.ali also when he said he is not too social and do not tell about his feelings easily .

in his last interview with Al hayat newspaper the king said that when something bothers him he never tell anybody about it . I never felt that about the king , reminds me of P.ali also when he said he is not too social and do not tell about his feelings easily .

Me too xavi83 ... very interesting interview ... he talked also about his favorite color ... his Hobbies and many other personal things ...:flowers::)
here is the link for the 3rd part of his interview with al Hayat newspaper
:):flowers::)
Jordan News Agency - Petra - King interviewed by Al Hayat newspaper

Yes, the interview is very interesting. It gave a glimpse into his personality. Thank's for posting it.

One of the best interviews of Queen Rania, she is very real and natural, and she really cares about girls ' education. Thanks Reeda
I agree with u Godiva ...َ QR is really doing a great effort to improve lives of millions through education.
U r all welcome :flowers:

The World’s Coolest Queen

She Tweets. She’s on YouTube. She’s working to educate every child on the planet. She’s Queen Rania of Jordan—and you’ve never met a royal like her. Listen in on her chat with GLAMOUR columnist Katie Couric.
January 5, 2010

The World's Coolest Queen: Magazine: glamour.com

:previous: I enjoyed the above interview a lot. I find her last answer so clinching. In a good way, I mean. Good job!

I liked the interview. Katie Couric asked such non-typical questions.

I liked the part where QR says it's not easy for a queen to make friends and being part of a virtual community helps in that respect.

I liked that part too, Humera. As it appears, the loneliness most of these people, especially in a position like Rania's, feel must be greater than we may believe or imagine.

People in positions of power and influence must often find themselves wondering whether those around them are truly sincere.
In a virtual community it's different. I'm sure when QR reads the comments on her personal sites, she doesn't have to worry about whether or not someone is giving her their honest opinion or just trying to please her.

Back
Top Bottom