Crown Prince Hussein's Current Events Part 1: July 2013 -June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is CP's grandfather, Rania's father. Don't you think that CP resembles to his grandfather more than in anyone else?

http://i40.tinypic.com/2nq4q35.jpg

I think they have same eyes and smile.

This is CP's grandfather, Rania's father. Don't you think that CP resembles to his grandfather more than in anyone else?

http://i40.tinypic.com/2nq4q35.jpg

I think they have same eyes and smile.

He really looks just like his grandfather !! And I actually think that he looks like queen Rania more than his father king Abdullah !

He really looks just like his grandfather !! And I actually think that he looks like queen Rania more than his father king Abdullah !

Even the nose is the same, the whole face I think.

Thanks for sharing this nice video natt99 :). Cp Hussein's military training was with Battalion 71.

Last edited:
Such a nice photo of him ! Thanks for posting , Rossina ;]]!

:previous:
Nice pics. They were taken from his latest video with special forces 71 :flowers:

Crown prince is back home for holidays.
@QueenRania: !أخيرا رجع ليقضي إجازة الجامعة معنا
#الأردن #عمان
He's home for the holidays.. Finally! #Amman #Jordan Instagram

Yes, it's him. He joined his brother & attended the celebration. QR posted a pic for the two boys before leaving home .. Posted above.

What school does he go to?

is it Georgetown University in DC ?

Yes, it's him. He joined his brother & attended the celebration. QR posted a pic for the two boys before leaving home .. Posted above.
he is no longer the family little boy:)
those kids are growing up fast these day.

What school does he go to?

is it Georgetown University in DC ?

Prince Hussein is currently studying political sceinces at Georgetown University while prince Hashem is attending the IAA school in Amman.

Thanks for the pics ^. :eek: Im still shocked lol when did he grow up on us and then got so handsome?! :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom