Crown Prince Hussein's Current Events Part 1: July 2013 -June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the tradition. I doubt Crown Prince Hussein will break it.

And two aunts, as far as I remember (Aisha and Iman)

He already work with the jordanian army and in my opinion thats enough on the ohter hand the experience on the Sandhurst will be intersting and usful for him.

I think he's not liking his new hairstyle too :p, don't see him very active on social media now.

A question just arose in my mind, Prince Hussein is wearing a wrist support these days which indicates that he is injured. Will he still be able to join Sandhurst when he's injured?

Crown Prince visits Aqaba, calls for implementing projects, provide job opportunities
Aqaba, Dec. 28 (Petra) -- His Royal Highness Crown Prince Al Hussein bin Abdullah II, on Wednesday, stressed the importance of launching further investments in the southern port of Aqaba, in order to provide more job opportunities for the people of Aqaba in particular, and improve their lives.
https://s30.postimg.org/9tooy0plt/0636185492274981817.jpg
https://s27.postimg.org/ixfnuzh9f/0636185491073311706.jpg

Crown Prince attends maritime military drill

Aqaba, Apr 15 (Petra) –– His Royal Highness Crown Prince Hussein Bin Abdullah was in the training field Saturday for a maritime military drill carried out by a Special Operations unit in the port city of Aqaba.

At the start of the exercise, attended by Deputy Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Maj. Gen. Saber Mahayreh and top Special Operations officers, the Special Operations commander gave a briefing about the progress and stages of the maritime anti-terrorism exercise.

RHC Facebook photos:
https://www.facebook.com/RHCJO/posts/1250127068370404

Crown Prince Foundation social media accounts launched

AMMAN — The Crown Prince Foundation on Wednesday launched its website (Crown Prince Foundation | Jordan) and social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube (@CPFJO), the Jordan News Agency, Petra, reported.

The website and social media accounts contain information on the Crown Prince Foundation, its initiatives, targeted groups and videos, pictures and news to facilitate browsing. The accounts focus on preparing interactive content to facilitate sending out ideas and messages that the foundation works on.

MESSAGE FROM THE CROWN PRINCE

Links to the Crown Prince Foundation:

The official website
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Youtube
Linkedin

Last edited:
Crown Prince opens park near Dead Sea

Dead Sea, May 20 (Petra) –– His Royal Highness Crown Prince Hussein opened the first phase of the Prince Al Hussein Bin Abdullah II Park in Sweimeh near the Dead Sea tourist sites, part of the Royal Initiative projects.

The crown prince toured the facilities of the park, carried out by the Ministry of Public Works on a 240-dunum area, which aims to organize tourism in the region, ease traffic congestion and reduce accidents on the main road to the Dead Sea and protect the environment.

What a lovely video!! they both performed very well.
100,000+ views up to now. I think this is the highest number of likes on his account.

Last edited:
I agree with you. A really lovely video.
Queen Rania also posted it on her instagram account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom