Which Royal Was Born On Your Birthday?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unfortunately none :nonono:
My birthday is April 4th

Jinigirl,you should read the "Eight" by Katherine Neville,since you're born on that day ;) :flowers: Someone Fitz Thomas was born on my birthday,2nd of April,but that was in 1290.I guess he's not that important.I'm still waiting for a new heir to be born on that day :cool:

Jinigirl,you should read the "Eight" by Katherine Neville,since you're born on that day ;) :flowers: Someone Fitz Thomas was born on my birthday,2nd of April,but that was in 1290.I guess he's not that important.I'm still waiting for a new heir to be born on that day :cool:
On your birthday there were Prince George of Denmark, prince consort of Queen Anna of England; Queen Louise Marie of Belgium; Georg II, Duke of Saxe-Meiningen.

Really?Then what happened?It took me so long to get an answer and it was only that poor Fitz Thomas....Thanks for helping me,Mafan!As I can see,our birthdays are very close.We're going to celebrate a lot next month!

More on March 1st

Isabella of Coimbra, Queen of Portugal (1432 - 1455)
King Ladisalus II of Bohemia and Hungary (1456 - 1516)
Caroline of Ansbach, Wife of George II of Great Britain (b.1683 - 1737)
Takako Shimazu, formerly known as Princess of Japan, she is the younger sister of Emperor Akihito (1939).
Lady Rose Gilman (nee Windsor) the second daughter of Duke and Duchess of Gloucester (1980)

Mine is Dec. 5, current king of Thailand, Bhumibol Adulyadej, known as Rama IX.

August 21st.
Princess Margaret Rose Windsor. :flowers:
William IV, King of England, 1830-37
Afonso VI, King of Portugal, 1656-67
Philip II Augustus, 1st great Capetian King of France, 1179-1223

November 14 HRH The Prince of Wales

June 2 - I share a birthday with King Constantine of Greece.

No birthdays... just the Norwegian anniversary, August 28 (I was, well, don't want you to know how old!!).

No birthdays... just the Norwegian anniversary, August 28 (I was, well, don't want you to know how old!!).
No royals who are still alive, but in the past Furst Franz vuz Liechtenstein in 1853 and Grand Duchess Stephanie of Baden, nèe de Beauharnais, in 1789 were born the same day of your...

Leah Isadora Behn
Prince Carlos Hugo de Bourbon Parma, the head of Ducal House of Parma
8th April.
Thats all i know so far.
x

Leah Isadora Behn
Prince Carlos Hugo de Bourbon Parma, the head of Ducal House of Parma
8th April.
Thats all i know so far.
x
And also the lat King Albert of the Belgians (1875) and Countess Isabelle of Schonborn, nèe Princess of Orleans (1932)

Aug 29th..nobody i dont think
Only Grand-Duke Leopold I of Baden in 1790...
but if you would marry to a Royal...someone would share his birthday with you, and so with a royal!

Mine is 21st March

I share my birthday with

Princess Marie of Bavaria
Princess Charlotte Augusta of Great Britain - different date on wikipedia though

Mine is 21st March

I share my birthday with

Princess Marie of Bavaria
Princess Charlotte Augusta of Great Britain - different date on wikipedia though
Sorry, but which Princess Maria of Bavaria?

Princess Lalla Khadija of Morocco, Feb 28th.

Unfortunately, none of them:whistling:Well, as fas as i know;) My daugther was born on october 10, maybe she is lucky-does anybody knows?:flowers:

Unfortunately, none of them:whistling:Well, as fas as i know;) My daugther was born on october 10, maybe she is lucky-does anybody knows?:flowers:
Your daughter is lucky: she share her birthday with the late Queen Isabel II of Spain and Prince Charles of Belgium, Count of Flanders.

Mine is June 26 :

- Anne Catherine of Brandenburg, Queen-consort of Denmark and Norway (1575-1612)
- Grand Duchess Maria Nikolaevna of Russia (1899 - 1918)

Mine is June 26 :

- Anne Catherine of Brandenburg, Queen-consort of Denmark and Norway (1575-1612)
- Grand Duchess Maria Nikolaevna of Russia (1899 - 1918)
And the beautiful Princess Marie Astrid vuz Liechtenstein (1987)...

:previous:
Thanks, I hadn't seen this one. :flowers:

July 1st - same as Diana, Princess of Wales, although she was 5 years older than me.

I was married the exact same day as Lady Helen Taylor, July 18th 1992.

June 6

Alberth II of Belgium 1934
Alexandra Feodorovna Romanova (Last Empress of Russia) 1872
Maria Theresa of Naples and Sicily (2nd wife of Francis (Franz) II of Austria) 1772

Back
Top Bottom