Video Links - Family of Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please understand me.I am not saying she was old,I said that she was middle age, and at this age is more difficult to be as radiant as at 25.But she was radiant at 52,with no wrinkles in her face .I am a great fan of Grace,as everybody knows.She was for me, the most beautiful woman ever existed.She was perfect.She had perfect factions,elegance,glamour...:flowers:

Please understand me.I am not saying she was old,I said that she was middle age, and at this age is more difficult to be as radiant as at 25.But she was radiant at 52,with no wrinkles in her face .I am a great fan of Grace,as everybody knows.She was for me, the most beautiful woman ever existed.She was perfect.She had perfect factions,elegance,glamour...:flowers:

I was amused by your phrasing as I am a "woman of a certain age" and believe me Grace at 52 makes the statement "50 is the new 40" look possible.

I see the old Kelly home in Ocean City all of the time. My mother told me "back then" it was considered a mansion. Now, it pales in size to the newer, larger summer homes on the "Gold Coast"

I was amused by your phrasing as I am a "woman of a certain age" and believe me Grace at 52 makes the statement "50 is the new 40" look possible.
Sorry ,I have not said that I am a woman of certain age...:nonono: I am young

"I would like to be remembered as decent human being and a caring one" she certainly will and is! wonderful interview, i loved it. It shows this serene, relax, inteligent and sentive Grace that we all love. She was so lovely! It's really shame that she had to go so soon. And she's right about many subjects she was interviewed about, if not each one.
I love that she had this kinda of english accent every time she says "perhaps" or "certainly" etc. I already loved Grace Kelly, but after watching this, i love her even more! She was a really good woman.:flowers:

The video is great but i can't understand one single word of it! i liked how is edited though.

Wonderful video, Zubiaur! You are without doubt one of the best posters on this site! :flowers:

Thanks for your videos, Zubiaur. As excellent as usual!

wow!! in the 2 video that was some entrance she made in that pink ball gown

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom