The Prince of Wales Current Events 11: November 2009-March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though he has a chest infection he is still attending the Queens Birthday Celebration on Saturday.
A person with a chest infection does not make exceptions to get up and go to this and that . They take bed rest and antibiotics. I am having difficulty understanding this.

Well Prince Charles obviously does, he obviously does not have that bad a chest infection.

A person with a chest infection does not make exceptions to get up and go to this and that . They take bed rest and antibiotics. I am having difficulty understanding this.

I don't.

I currently am fighting a chest infection and I am still going to work but even my school is insisting that I miss the Athletics Carnival this week.

I would suggest that Charles' doctors are the best ones to judge what events he can do and what he can't.

Perhaps he has recovered from his chest infection.

Well Russo is rather disappointed Carla Sarkozi didn't bring her guitar along and sing a song.

:D

The Prince of Wales during a reception to celebrate the 70th Anniversary
of the formation of the Airborne Forces at the Royal Hospital on June 24,
2010 in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages/zimbio **

Prince Charles snubbed as 'too busy' Pope refuses to meet him | Mail Online

The Pope has turned down the chance to meet Prince Charles on his first State visit to Britain, claiming he is 'too busy'.

The two men will not get together even though Prince Charles will be in Scotland when the Pontiff starts his three-day trip by calling on the Queen and Prince Philip at Holyrood House in Edinburgh.

Another lot of claim and counter-claim aimed at undermining the Prince of Wales by the DM. There is probably some truth in there but the DM of course has to put the worst spin possible on everything to do with Charles and here it is again.

I wonder who the DM will focus on when they have succeeded in getting rid of the monarchy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some sections of the media seem intent on, if not actually killing the golden goose, at least wounding it a great deal.:ermm:

Another lot of claim and counter-claim aimed at undermining the Prince of Wales by the DM. There is probably some truth in there but the DM of course has to put the worst spin possible on everything to do with Charles and here it is again.

It really really must be a slow news day for the DM. For one, if Charles was really that intent on seeing the Pope, he could easily (if his schedule allowed) be at Holyrood when the Pope calls on HM and the DoE. Both the PoW and the DoC have met with the Pope not too long back if I recall too.

The Prince of Wales gave out Afghanistan campaign medals
during a visit to RNAS Culdrose, Cornwall, July 12, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

^^
I like the way he makes people laugh to help ease the tension they must be feeling at meeting the Prince of Wales. :flowers:

Charles is usually accompanied by P Badiya of Jordan, El Hassan's daughter.;) Good to see him there again, even alone!:flowers:

Charles is usually accompanied by P Badiya of Jordan, El Hassan's daughter.;) Good to see him there again, even alone!:flowers:

I was at the RAC Club at the time of this event (though not actually at the event) so I managed to see Prince Charles as he was departing

I was at the RAC Club at the time of this event (though not actually at the event) so I managed to see Prince Charles as he was departing

Sounds like one exciting evening.;) You're lucky, I've only managed to see P Andrew once.

Prince Charles attended the England vs New Zealand polo match at Guards
Polo Club for the Cartier International Polo Day on July 25, 2010 in Egham,
England. Nice car, isn't it? :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** zimbio/gettyimages **

The Prince of Wales has been in Germany today!

He presented Operational Service Medals and Long Service and Good
Conduct Medals to 220 members of the regiment and personnel from
The Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers in Gütersloh, a visit to
the 3rd Battalion Lumsden Barracks in Bad Fallingbostel had been planned
as well, but had to be cancelled as to the bad weather, the helicopter
had to land earlier.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

** article with more pics: Prinz Charles auf Stippvisite in OWL **

** picture gallery abendblatt.de **

Freemasons

Last thing I heard........... Prince Charles is not
a freemason.
Wonder if he will eventually join the Brotherhood ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom