The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this going to be so cool!

QueenVicchristening.jpg

BTW: I hope for HRH Prince Christian of Denmark that it will be a boy. But guess the picture: King Christian among many beautiful European queens.

I, of course, hope the baby will be healthy but, I really hope it's a girl! If they do have a girl, and also if Gulliaume and Stephanie have a girl, it will be a remarkable time in history! Europe having mostly women monarchs! Wonder what will Christian think about that! :D

Here's hoping to a safe pregnancy!! Congrats to the mommy- and daddy-to-be.

My cousin suffered the same thing as Catherine and was hospitalised at 5 weeks pregnant! Hopefully Catherine is further along than that or this is going to be one loooooooong pregnancy

You would prefer a King to another Queen? Just curious... :castle3:

Yes. Then the Commonwealth politicians can take all the time they need and make sure they do it right when changing all the necessary laws regarding the succession without impacting on children already born. Besides with a reigning King you eventually get a Queen Consort and I like the idea of TM The King and Queen.

This is wonderful news! I wish the best for William, Catherine and the baby.

I certainly sympathize with Catherine right now as I was hospitalized a few times with extreme morning sickness during my second pregnancy. It was a stressful time for sure.

I'm happy for William and Catherine. Sorry to hear that she's having problems with morning sickness.

I hope they can really do something about her morning sickness.

Hoping for a little girl here :) I bet she prefers a little girl too Aw it would be amazing.

So does anyone know if her parents are with her at the hospital? I know William has been. Has there been any other word on her condition besides what we all have heard?

So does anyone know if her parents are with her at the hospital? I know William has been. Has there been any other word on her condition besides what we all have heard?

Mentioned on ITV news this evening that the Middletons will visit tomorrow as well as Prince William

We could see William leave the RAF now and take up full time duties - or maybe he wants the first few years of the babys life to be in Wales in the peace and quiet

What do you mean they will visit?! Is no one staying with her at the hospital?

Why would they? She is not in any immediate danger and neither is the child. She needs to sleep, and so does William. He'll be back tomorrow and if he is needed more urgently he can be there in 15 minutes (allowing time to get out of bed).

To be fair, when I am pukey - I don't want my family to hover. It's bad enough for me to go through, much less to share that with other people, no matter how much they love me.

I also just like to be able to zone out and sleep when I feel puny. So it seems OK to me that people are not helicoptering with her tonight.

Last edited:
I don't understand why you are saying that? Just wondering.
Oh, never mind, I just read your response to someone else.

So excited! What an exciting 2013 it will be! Hope she feels better soon, at least she will get excellent medical care (or else off with their heads, right?) ;)

The scrambled to tell prince Harry so that he knew before the press found out

Jane Velez-Mitchell's program on CNN Headline News

If this is a boy, can you imagine being 19, caught doing something dumb, and BP has to do damage control. Prince Harry is your go to guy. You know the one that doesn't want to kill you, and laughs and say, "You think that's bad......etc. then they sent me to Afganistan." and laughs with you. Not a bad deal?

Are we going to see anyone from the BRF making a statement or maybe William saying something? Im just curious if someone will speak to the public about her condition or the pregnancy.

Are we going to see anyone from the BRF making a statement or maybe William saying something? Im just curious if someone will speak to the public about her condition or the pregnancy.

I think it quite unlikely you will see any member of the BRF stepping before the cameras to make any statement or comments to the press about the pregnancy or her condition. Probably at best some comment from the press office saying "Catherine is recovering nicely in hospital and will require rest at home once she is released and then asking for her privacy to be respected". I imagine they intend to keep things as private as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom