Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the journalists lie, the alone princess takes two bracelets ,leonor and sofia eleven letters there is not but

leonor has the blue eyes as its father and green sofia as its mother

wow, letizia looks stunning! i just love the whole ensemble. doesn't she look gorgeous? so neat!

the shoes felipe and the girls use are quite typical majorcan (and catalan) shoes for the summer. they are called espardenyes or abarcas.

What beautiful little Princesses Spain has. :angel: I can't believe how alike Sophia and her big sister Leonor are. They are going to break some hearts when they are bigger :flowers:

Thanks everyone for the beautiful pic. Leonor and Sofia are too cute for words.
Leonor has such a beautiful head of hair.

Felipe sailing today:
Belga Picture
Belga Picture

Swedish royal magazine about the vacation of the spanish royals (includes a slideshow of photos):
Svensk Damtidning/Leonor och Sofia älskar sommarsemestern på Mallorca

Felipe today:
Regata Copa del Rey
Regata Copa del Rey

From norwegian website:
Side 2/Spanske sjarmtroll på seiltur
The article praises the lovely little princesses of Spain and says that Felipe and Letizia are very happy and very much in love and that they are surely proud of their daughters. There´s lot of pictures at the bottom of the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at all of Leonors hair. Fantastic, I'm sure that Sofia will have just as much by next year too. Adorable girls.

I saw a photo of the King where he slipped on deck. Is he alright?

I just love Letizia's blue dress and the shoes. I would love to have those pair. I believe Leonor's eyes are blue like Felipe and Sofia's are green like Letizia. I actually like the difference, their parents' genes are divided.

CONGRATULATIONS, WONDERFUL
LOVELY PHOTOS. LEONOR, THE PRINCESS AND THE QUEEN
:wub::wub::wub:

One beautiful woman, and two beautiful little ladies :)
Thanks for the link LadyFinn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom