Royal House of Savoy News and Events 2 : March 2007 - 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we can post about the activities of the members of the Savoy Royal Family.
So why the posts about HRH Prince Amedeo, Duke of Savoy, can't be put here?He is the Head of the Italian Royal Family and (for those who don't recognize this) he is anyhow a male member of the Italian Royal Family.
If we are really neutral in this controversial issue ( about the headship of the Savoy Royal Family) we can't put here only news about Vittorio-Emanuele and his wife.

It's quite simple. Amedeo and the Aosta family have their own thread, here, Aimone and Olga have their own thread, here, and the thread to discuss the conflict between the two branches of the House of Savoy is here.

Therefore there is no need to post Aosta-related material anywhere else.

To repeat: this forum will NOT be used as an arena for members to push personal agendas or as a battleground in which to wage campaigns.

Warren
TRF Administrator

Thanks Giov. She looks good. I remember when her son had that accident and fell to his death from his dorm at Boston University. Terrible tragedy.
Has she left Mexico? I have not had a chance to read anything about her in recent years.

Thanks Giov. She looks good. I remember when her son had that accident and fell to his death from his dorm at Boston University. Terrible tragedy.
Has she left Mexico? I have not had a chance to read anything about her in recent years.
You are welcome, Odette!:flowers:
Beatrice doesn't live in Mexico anymore, since her divorce, many years ago. I don't know where she exactly lives now, but I know she is often in Italy. Probably she lives here,....I don't know!

I saw her in Rome airport some time ago, and she was accompanied by the same man sitting next to her.
BTW she looks more beautiful in person than in pics. I can help noticing that she's grown very resemblant with singer Ornella Vanoni...

Giov Tosca. I remember she had another child, a daughter who was married sometime ago. This lady has sufferred a lot. I did not even know she was divorced.
Tosca is Alitalia still in business???:whistling:

Giov Tosca. I remember she had another child, a daughter who was married sometime ago. This lady has sufferred a lot. I did not even know she was divorced.
Tosca is Alitalia still in business???:whistling:

Titti (M. Beatrice) has also a daughter named Asaea Reyna di Savoia, who married and divorced her husband shortly after. Asaea has a dughter named Maria José. I posted some pics of Titti, her daugther and grand daughter in a previous thread.

This not an Alitalia thread. Kids, read the rules, please!

Last edited:
Pics 1.12.2008

Prince Victor Emmanuele de Savoie and Princess Marina de Savoie
attend 'The Best' Awards 2008 at the Bristol Hotel on December 01,
2008 in Paris, France

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Well, Massimo Gargia, the inventor of the "Best" award is a very good friend of the "august" couple.;)

I never understood why Marina Doria VE's wife did not divorce ? Perhaps she liked to be a RH ?

I never understood why Marina Doria VE's wife did not divorce ? Perhaps she liked to be a RH ?
Without Marina the three would not be the same...she is essential...rather, why Clotilde doesn't divorce...but I don't know her, she is the only one to be silent when the other three talk off the point (every time they talk).

Is she essential because she has the money ?
According to Princess Maria Gabriella, Marina is a woman very fond of money, because she comes from a family of bankrupted entrepreneurs.
"Marina Doria, specialmente, è una donna assai attaccata ai soldi, in quanto proviene da una famiglia di imprenditori falliti." (reported in Wikipedia, Maria Gabriella di Savoia)

It will be interesting to watch how he will be dealing with such a live wire Marquise Marina Ripa di Meana is!!! :D She could care less if he is a Prince or not, and is very capable of sending him.... somewhere else!!!;)

Pics 7.6.2009

Prince Victor Emmanuele of Savoy, Princess Marina of Savoy
and son Prince Emanuele at an event in Turin, Italy, June 7,
2009. It's been the opening of something and took place on
the European election day, but that's all I know, I'm sorry :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Thanks Iceflower!
It was the opening of the Turin's World Air Games.;)

Princess Beatrice of Savoy at Coco Gaetani d'Aragona's birthday party in Rome, last night.
Pic
Pic
Pic
Pic
Pics by Umberto Pizzi/Dagospia

Strange Princess, her husband died in a strange way and her son commit suicide.
I prefer much more her sisters Maria Pia and Marie Gabriella.
I like pic n° 4

She´s "strange" not because her son commited suicide or her EX-husband was murdered in odd circunstances. But because SHE herself tried to commit suicide in order to get married to a man she abandoned later. Queen Maria José said she was "nuts".
She gave much head ache to her father until she got married pregnant (in 1970!!) in Mexico far from her parents

Pics 21.7.2009

Prince Victor Emmanuele of Savoy and Princess Marina
of Savoy enjoying some summer holidays at the island
Corsica, France, July 21, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

HRH Princess Maria Gabriella attended the italian tv-show "Enigma", talking about her mother, the late Queen Maria Josè of Italy.
Rai.it - Rai Tre

MAfan , she speaks about her mother but sold her jewelry on an auction..after writing a book about the Savoy jewelry.
Strange she was the godmother of Prince Umberto and was not there ..
Princess Claude de France , Aymon's mother was not there too

Yes, Maria Olivia, she talks about her mother but she has sold her jewelry: but I guess this was a decision taken with her sister and her brother; and considerig the bad relations between the three sister and their brother (and his wife), I'm not surprised that they have decided to sell her jewelry. A similar decision is easyer then to divide the jewels between them...(Who knows? To avoid to see these jewels worn by Marina? Maybe...but this is only a bad speculation of mine)
About the christening of Umberto, I've been surprised too from the absence of Maria Gabriella and, most of all, of Claude...but, (another speculation) it is said that the relations between the two Families (Savoy and Orleans) are or were quite bad, nobody of the Orleans except Claude attended the wedding of Olga and Aimone, despite of they are close relatives both of Aimone and Olga.
And more, Claude now is a divorced woman, and the christening was a Catholic one, and we know the position of the Catholic Church about divorced people...

Last edited:
MAfan , about speculations it must have been something between Michel of Greece and the Orléans. Claude , altough she married 3 times was at the Duke of Vendome's wedding.

There are pictures of Pr. Vittorio Emanuele and his wife P.ss Marina cruising off Sardinia on a yacht on this week's issue of Dipiù mag.
The article has topless pictures of Marina, which aren't absolutely a great sight. I mean razzis should be respectful to a woman in her '70s!:rolleyes::whistling:

I agree with you about the lack of respect of a lady in her 70's BUT is it really sensible to go topless when you know the paparazzi are interested in you ?

Vittorio Emanuele di Savoia will be put on trial, accused of having took part in criminal organisation and corruption. He was arrested after the investigations in June 2006 (I know, here in Italy we have a very slow Justice...)
Here is an article fron Italian newspaper "Corriere della Sera":
Potenza, Vittorio Emanuele rinviato a giudizio per associazione a delinquere - Corriere della Sera

Here is the thread about the investigations and his arrest:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...urrent-events-1-2002-march-2007-a-7827-3.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom