Royal Family of Belgium - Current Events Part 9 (Jan 2019 - present)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Amazing how both sons even walk like their dad.

Prince Gabriel is a giant!

And Emmanuel is not that far behind. Gabriël's height is more shocking as he is -at least- 1'94 or 1'95, but 17 year old Emmanuel is around 1'90. Both boys are gigantic Coburgs.

Amazing how both sons even walk like their dad.

All four children inherited the King's walk, Princess Elisabeth wasn't there, but her walk is identical to her father's. :D :D :D

Last edited:
I like the idea of the Garden Parties and hopefully we will see more of these events in the future.

And Emmanuel is not that far behind. Gabriël's height is more shocking as he is -at least- 1'94 or 1'95, but 17 year old Emmanuel is around 1'90. Both boys are gigantic Coburgs.

All four children inherited the King's walk, Princess Elisabeth wasn't there, but her walk is identical to her father's. :D :D :D

I think Gabriel is taller than that, he's much taller than Elisabeth and I remember seeing her with the Princess of Wales, they are around the same height in heels, yet when you see Catherine next to William, there isn't that much of a height difference (William is like 1.93m if I'm not mistaken?).

Emmanuel is not done growing, so he might even end up being taller than his brother? :eek:

Plus they aren't just tall, they are also very broad in the chest and back area, most boys their age are tall but skinny, these two are HUGE :cool:

Wonderful to see King Albert ,Queen Paola and Princess Claire in attendance.

Queen Paola, accompanied by two of her grandsons, Prince Nicolas and Prince Aymeric, attended today the commemorations for the 67th anniversary of the mining disaster of the Bois du Cazier, which took place on 8th August 1956. 262 miners died, 136 of them were Italian immigrants. The Italian vice-prime minister and minister for foreign affairs Antonio Tajani was present as well
https://soirmag.lesoir.be/530005/ar...resente-la-ceremonie-du-bois-du-cazier-photos

Lovely to see Queen Paola and her grandsons at the memorial.

I remember this so well ,it was the day working team who passed away . I biggest drama for the italians ever . They left their sunny country to go down in the belgian mines.
great that Queen Paola , she shows her emotions , was there with her grandsons.

It is also nice to see Queen Paola representing at this event as an Italian immigrant to Belgium.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is indeed great to see the twins with Queen Paola. We see so very little of them.

If Baudouin ever had sons, I don't think they'd look as much like him as Nicolas does :eek:
The Belgian Coburg genetics are insane, they all look like an ancestor :lol:

Queen Mathilde and Princess Eleonore attended the opera 'Cassandra' at De Munt - La Monnaie Opera House in Brussels this evening, September 21:

** rex gallery ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
What a beautiful young lady, definitely a d'Udekem d'Acoz ft. Ruffo di Calabria. :cool:

What a beautiful young lady, definitely a d'Udekem d'Acoz ft. Ruffo di Calabria. :cool:
She really reminds me of her grandmother in her younger years in these pictures. She looks stunning

Wow, Eleonore really does look like a mix of Paola and Mathilde, no wonder why she's so beautiful, probably the prettiest one of the princesses of her generation, what a flawless young face. :flowers:

I hope Elisabeth is not going to have to be the one to do it while everyone else watches?

Congratulations, Princess Elisabeth...or should I say: Onderluitenant Van België!!! ?

Taking the oath in all 3 languages, the other students take the oath in one language (their mother tongue).
A longer video:

The proud parents and siblings:

Prince Gabriël marching. Someone please check on Mathilde!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom