Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 7: April 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stunning! How I wished she would have worn this for her cousin's wedding in 2011

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Awful! I cannot believe anyone but a stick thin, straight model would wear that silhouette.

same hat and shoes as the garden party. i like them better at wedding. but agree dress would be better if a little bit longer

A few inches longer and she'd have looked very elegant.

It's a cute dress, but it would definitely look better with a few more inches.

I disliked the outfit she wore to the garden party. The dress didn't seem to fit right.

Last edited:
It's a cute dress, but it would definitely look better with a few more inches.

I disliked the outfit she wore to the garden party. The dress didn't seem to fit right.
While I agree her dress would have aced it had it had a few extra inches, the wedding guests dresses varied from thigh to ankle length, so for what it is, where it is, it's a pass.

Unfortunately, the hat needs a terrific hairstyle to perch on and while the Garden Party was an absolute cracker, the wedding was less so.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/30/21/2933987000000578-3103852-image-a-35_1433017250327.jpg

Versus

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/28/18/2927575F00000578-3101206-image-a-14_1432833033044.jpg

The Garden Party dress looked worse with the wind ballooning effect and looked a whole lot better elsewhere.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/28/20/2927E5AC00000578-3101397-image-m-37_1432843075298.jpg

Oh I don't mind short dresses, I just think this particular dress would have looked better if it were longer.

The garden party dress does look better in that picture, but there's still something off about the outfit. I think it would have looked better without the jacket and with a different hat.

Last edited:
Beatrice looked gorgeous at the wedding.

I liked the wedding out fit she is not huge she looked good in that dress longer an inch longer would have been good but she has worn worse.

I love the outfit Beatrice wore to the wedding. I also noticed that she'd repeated the hat from the garden party. The colour is very nice on Beatrice.

I don't mind the dress that Beatrice wore to the wedding. Yes, it would look better if a little longer, but the given length is all right. The hat actually works with it too.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Yes, the skirt looks like it was made from a collection of washing up sponges and her top half looks like a school uniform.

Oh dear, difficult to find anything to praise here. She seems to be going backwards again in terms of style.

Yes, the skirt looks like it was made from a collection of washing up sponges and her top half looks like a school uniform.

I immediately thought of my school jumper when I saw her. :D

"washing up sponges" :lol:

No two items of that outfit work together. She's reverted to type. I think it's safe to say that when we see her looking really well turned out, she's had some advice.

They are awful. One looks like an outfit from outerspace maiden and the other does look like leftover sponge pieces fashioned into a skirt. If you don't have taste, you don't have taste.

The fashion fairy waved their magic wand over her sometime late in the afternoon :D

She looks lovely when she tries. But I suppose that applies to all of us.

I definitely prefer Beatrice's evening wear to her daytime wear - most of the time. She looks lovely in the evening outfit.

Don't know how I feel about the evening outfit. But I think I like it.

The evening outfit from the 10th is OK. I would have preferred the bottom in a solid color though.

I like the both outfits.

The evening outfit, appears to be a skirt, blouse and jacket.
A pink or purple top and a purple jacket would have matched the purse and closed toe shoes would have made for a better outfit but the outfit is still nice.

I love the day and evening looks IMO very chic

The fashion fairy waved their magic wand over her sometime late in the afternoon :D

She looks lovely when she tries. But I suppose that applies to all of us.
I think that's a lovely way of putting it. Such pretty blue colours suit her and I love the tea length of the skirt, emphasising trim ankles and feminine strappy shoes.

I love the evening skirt and quite like the top but the jacket is too solid. The daytime is just "clothes" not fashion.

The daytime outfit isn't great or fashionable. The evening one something misses there and I think it's the jacket and the shoes. I really wish she would do something with her hair.

Princess Beatrice in London yesterday, June 10 - casual during the day and with a glamouros skirt at a fundraising gala auction and dinner hosted in aid of the Garden Bridge Trust in London:

** Full view daytime look ** Full view - evening **

I can't believe how close the press were to her during the day! I quite like both outfits and I love her shoes for the evening.

Princess Eugenie was partying with Prince Harry last night:

Full view

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom