Princess Charlene Jewels 1: 2010 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I originally thought the earrings from the 19th were the same ones she had worn before but looking at your link and one from the 19th side by side the pattern of the stones is different. They are close but not quite, at least to my eye.

i still think the ruby and diamond earrings are different. Maybe it is the angle of the photo but if you look at the two pictures (post 1064 and 1068 above) side by side, the rubies on the bottom are not the same configuration. Also the part just below the stud (1064) appears to be more of a flower configuration than the older picture. It isn't really easy to see if you just flip between the photos. You need to have them side by side.

I agree, the earrings are similar but not the same.

It is a pity that Charlene is typically seen in borrowed jewels for these gala events. Hardly the stuff of royalty, IMO!

I have it in my head that Graff is one of the jewelry companies that does not do loans. In other words, you want it, you buy it. Its been a couple of years ago and I can't remember where I read it. I have been trying to find the article but Google isn't helping me tonight.

I imagine they make an exception if you are HSH of Monaco and your presence in the Principality is at the discretion of your spouse.

For that price it better be waterproof, shock proof, scratchproof, kid proof and oh yeah had better keep the time acurately forever.
Or am I asking for too much.

It is an absurd prize. Better invest it in a nice diamond rivière than in watch number 23.

I agree with you Duc et Pair. I can understand spending big money on a watch that is used while deep sea diving and that sort of thing. But it seems a lot for just a fashion statement.

For that price it better be waterproof, shock proof, scratchproof, kid proof and oh yeah had better keep the time acurately forever.

Lol Agreed.

I really don’t like the look of the watch though. I wouldn’t want it at any price.

No I don't think you are asking too much. I would also add that is should be an attractive style that is not trendy so you can wear it for the next 100 years without looking dated. IMO, this is not attractive and will probably look dated within a couple of years.

:previous: The necklace actually looks very much like the aigrette Charlene wore in her hair on the night of her wedding banquet gala.

:previous: The necklace actually looks very much like the aigrette Charlene wore in her hair on the night of her wedding banquet gala.

Well spotted it been so long since we've seen it I actually forgot about it.

I don't think the aigrette is part of the sapphire and diamond platinum Ocean Tiara...when part would it have come from....the base?

I just cannot see it.

I don't think the aigrette is part of the sapphire and diamond platinum Ocean Tiara...when part would it have come from....the base?

I just cannot see it.

The aigrette she wore on her wedding night and the Ocean Tiara are two different things. The necklace is very similar to the aigrette.

The Graff diamond bracelet is also stunning :previous:

Princess Charlene wore her VCA Ocean necklace in Georgia at a reception in her honour.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGKp5lhhEfa/?igshid=8a1nzjpftxhi

The Ocean is a stunning piece of jewellery, I'm surprised it has taken the princess over 9 years to wear it again after first wearing it to the red cross ball shortly after her wedding. I hope she starts to wear it more often and I would love if she wore it in tiara form at a major royal event in the future.

Yes I agree I still can't understand after almost a decade why we still haven't had Charlene at a tiara event or even wearing one for a formal photo.

The Ocean is a stunning piece of jewellery, I'm surprised it has taken the princess over 9 years to wear it again after first wearing it to the red cross ball shortly after her wedding. I hope she starts to wear it more often and I would love if she wore it in tiara form at a major royal event in the future.

and also herthe other Jewels she got for her wedding like the diamond and pear necklace (but this wasn't really to my taste) ot her aigrette which could be worn for the national Day Gala for example.

Since 2014, h Ocean necklace was not in Monaco
it was part of shows about Monaco principauty shows in Asia
In 2014, there was a show about the wedding of Albert and Charlene in Japan
in 2016, there was a shox about the principauty in taiwan
in 2018, there was shows about the prince and princesses of Monaco, the throne, the paintings jewelleries and the Ocean necklace in a lot of towns in China
In 209 there was still a show about the dresses of the princess Grace, the ocean necklance , throne of the palace and so
In 2020, they all returned to the palace of Monaco

This is nice she wore again this stunning necklace but I lost all hope to see her wearing the tiara Ocean. Perhaps for the future wedding of Gabriella but it
is not to morrow

Gabriella seens to like to wear the crown, sh wore the crown of Walt Dysney

Firstly, I have to say that it is great to see Charlene wear the Ocean necklace tiara in Georgia. However that said, is pairing it with what looks like a black business suit the best she can do?

It might be a long black dress but you can't tell from the photos.

I wonder if we will ever see the current Princess of Monaco wearing any of Princess Grace's jewels in the future.

Fab to see the Ocean necklace/tiara out again! Keep it out of the vaults Charlene and treat us to your wonderful jewels more often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom