Princess Alexandra, News and Picture Thread 2: February 2005 - February 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's princess Alexandra first audience

Attachments

• 184951.jpeg
    184951.jpeg
    164.6 KB · Views: 959
  • 184952.jpeg
    184952.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 976
explain to me what is an audience and what happens and all those details please.

hmm, i thought an audience was when someone "big", met a royal. that's my opinion. either way, our little alex is growing up, *sniff, sniff, wipes away a tear. hehhe.:p

Last edited:
have to do something in front a whole lot of people, got it. thank you !

Princess Alexandria taken while on holiday July98

@her 1st communion May98

Attachments

• palexjuly96.jpg
    palexjuly96.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 341
  • palexmay981stcommunion.jpg
    palexmay981stcommunion.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 517
Picture of Alexandra on national day:cool:

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00062718.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00062718.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,644
P Alex 2003 -2004

Attachments

• palex2003.jpg
    palex2003.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 302
  • palex2004.jpg
    palex2004.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 322
  • palex2004(1).jpg
    palex2004(1).jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 381
  • palex2004(2).jpg
    palex2004(2).jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 349
The picture of her in black is from PRanier of Monaco's funeral. Alex is growing up to be a very beautiful and elegant young lady!!!

Pics from 200-2005

Attachments

• palex05.jpg
    palex05.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 463
  • palex2000.jpg
    palex2000.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 316
  • palex2001.jpg
    palex2001.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 283
Amina said:
The picture of her in black is from PRanier of Monaco's funeral. Alex is growing up to be a very beautiful and elegant young lady!!!

Pics from 200-2005

Actually, the picture of Alexandra in black is from the procession to the church of her grandmother Grand Duchess Josephine-Charlotte's funeral.

Alexandra did not accompany her parents to Prince Rainier's funeral. She would not have gone as she is in school, but also, if anyone were to accompany Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa to such an occasion it would've been their eldest child, Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume.

Alexandria said:
Actually, the picture of Alexandra in black is from the procession to the church of her grandmother Grand Duchess Josephine-Charlotte's funeral.

Alexandra did not accompany her parents to Prince Rainier's funeral. She would not have gone as she is in school, but also, if anyone were to accompany Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa to such an occasion it would've been their eldest child, Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume.

OOPs, the photo agency i got the info from was wrong then!!!

This dress is maybe knee length but she is looking very sexy:eek: Pics from newscom;)

Maybe thighs length:cool:

Attachments

• gamma149144.jpg
    gamma149144.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 978
  • gamma149163.jpg
    gamma149163.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 7,437
Last edited by a moderator:
She will be so pretty when she is older... i love seeing what she wears...

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
I think that dress is a little bit too little for someone her age.
I agree with you...she looks sexy in the pics...but is that really good for some one her age...? I think she has out grown those short, plain dresses, i hope her wardrobe isn't like Lisa Simpson's wardrobe with a rack of the same style dress lol

hehee, true gaggle, true. But won't she get taller and the shirt would wind up looking even shorter? (I'm just kidding, I know what you mean and definitely agree. Perhaps a case of "left the house and whoops, skirts shorter than thought"? ::shrug:: )

Last edited:
BeccaLynn07 said:
hehee, true gaggle, true. But won't she get taller and the shirt would wind up looking even shorter? (I'm just kidding, I know what you mean and definitely agree. Perhaps a case of "left the house and whoops, skirts shorter than thought"? ::shrug:: )

Doesn't she have a mirror?

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Doesn't she have a mirror?

lol, I would think so but...I'm surprised no one (parents/brothers) stopped her because it seems relatively obvious it's a bit on the short side....

i think shes old enogh to chose wot to wear. her parents mite hav tried to stop her but being a teenager she mite hav scream and cursed until they gave in. thats certainly wot i do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom