Princes Alexander, Gabriel and Julian, News and Pictures Part 1: September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really beautiful children, looking very much like their mother ! (Lucky them !)

And the length of his hair is...... somewhat undecided.
I just started reading this thread and am surprised that Alexander's hairstyle is no issue here. Rather modern members here. ;) Instead in Sweden its worth a discussion. (reluctant report, link here Småprinsarnas frisyr-byte: Oscar och Alexander har bytt look | Svensk Damtidning)
Many expected it to be a toddlers' thing, but now that little man is at school and still wears his bun.
Maybe Sofia desperately longed for a girl or its simply a needs-based education the parents chose?
Who knows?
(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
The discussion in Svensk Damtidning is more noticing the change in hairstyles, not questioning them. Kids have a will on their own, and I don't think that anyone in Sweden is upset about a childs choice of hairstyle. Why should they be?

Last edited by a moderator:
The discussion in Svensk Damtidning is more noticing the change in hairstyles, not questioning them. Kids have a will on their own, and I don't think that anyone in Sweden is upset about a childs choice of hairstyle. Why should they be?
Also, since I live here, I have noticed that every kid in our part of Stockholm, has the same look.
That's how it is with children, they want to look like everybody else, nobody wants to deviate from the current fashion fad. It's good of the parents to not force them to look outlandish.

Comparative comments have been removed. We don't compare and don't judge which children were "better looking"!

Back
Top Bottom