Prince Nikolaos current events 2: March 2007-August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm asking Odette,because she has mentioned in the past that there will be no wedding as long as Constantine is alive.And I find this a little bit strange.I would like to hear an explanation,because this is too general...

I have gone as far back as King George II 1727 whose daughter Princess Mary married Frederich of Hesse-Kassel, then came Willhelm Von Hessen who married P Caroline of Danemark, their son Willhelm II von Hessen (1777) had a daughter Helen (married) Reichenbach Lessonitz. Then came Maximilian von Fabrice was the father of Ellinka Von Fabrice, mother of Margot von Gans mother of Ellinka von Einsiedel, Mother of Marie Blanche Bierlein (1954) who is the mother of Tatiana.

I have read in the Point de vue that she is a descendant of William the Conqueror but I have another 700 years to go back and I doubt I have the stamina. Hope this helps.

This is very interesting. I had no idea that she was from such an aristocratic background. It does make the marriage question all the more interesting.

:previous:
No disrespect to Odette, but I doubt she would have any better idea than the rest of us as to why they haven't married. We don't know and don't really need to know. Anything else is pure uninformed speculation on our part.

My feeling is that the marriage for whatever reason it is not taking place, has nothing to do with money. The King and the Queen are not for sale and neither are their children. So how much the Blatinks may or may not have has nothing to do with the couple's future. This was my point. I did not mean to convey that I have inside information.:flowers:

I agree with you, Beltraneja! I am sure he would have no shortage of women that would love a chance to date a handsome prince.

Yes and if he chooses to accept applications, I would be pleased to apply:whistling::ROFLMAO: I had rather hoped Ms. Blatnik wasn't there,lol.

It's obvious though that he continues to smoke (teeth wise). It's a bad habit and I hope his parents encourage him to quit.

Oh my God....yes,there's a problem with the teeth,but I didn't tell you that....Let's keep it secret,ok?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've discovered an old Life & Style issue (2002) recently,with the 1st interview of Nikolaos.Did you know that he had worked as a journalist in the US before moving to London and work at his father's office?He said he never liked to be in front of the cameras.He also admitted that he had a Greek girlfriend when he was a student at Brown University.And last but not least,one of his ancestors that he really admire is King Contantine(his great-grandfather),who had liberated North Greece,which is Nick's favourite place.Well,I can't resist and stay silent on that last one.It seems that we have studied History from completely different books:King Constantine had made serious mistakes while he was administering the Greek army.It was the intelligence and sharpsightedness of the then Prime Minister Eleutherios Venizelos that had leaded to this glorious success and victory.

I do not knew of his girlfriend of Greece. It is not a error historic, it is true, the king Constantine was comander chief of Hellenic Army.

The king led the Greek army during Balkan wars , it were sucessful wars.He won popularity with it..

I thought that he admired King Pablo.(I do not knew it).

If he would had presented the informaton, the Channel of TV had increased it audience

I believe I have made myself clear about King Constantine.
And by the way,I agree with you,Beltraneja:the channel Nikolaos was working for could have increased its audience very much...lol

Alexia became engaged in December and Pavlos in January......:whistling:
And both married in July.

In both pictures of Tatiana, Nikolaos is already in the car - you can see a bit of his head. :wub:

The web magazine hola!, it say who is Tatiana:
TATIANA BLATNIK, LA NOVIA DEL PRÍNCIPE NICOLÁS, ENTRA EN LA ZARZUELA

That said:
She is 28 years old.
She is of origin Russian and Jewish
His grandmother was the Countess of Einsiedel. His name Ellinka Gräfin von Einsiedel
His father Adolkar Grand Von Einsiedel.
His mother is Margot Von Grand.
The magazine said it was possible that the commitment is very next because she has been at the Zarzuela palace in birthday of Queen Sofia.

I am going to risk, I think that it will be the first week of December.
It is a sign...

This December?That soon?Hmm,let's see...
Beltraneja,does it say that Tatiana is the representative of Diane VF in London or is it my idea (my poor Spanish...)?I loved the way she wore that hat in the 2nd pic.Very avant-garde...

It is not important, If she works for Diane VF, what matters is that she was at the celebration of a Queen ... She has been invited to weddings .. of Princes, but now she has been at the celebration of a Queen. This is what matters.

The reason because I say that it will be the first week of December, it's because every years in december, it is celebrated in London a dinner in which are present all the members of the Royal family of Greece and friends of Greece. The last year, The Queen Sofia was photographed shopping with her sister and her cousin Tatiana, I don´t know the exact date. But it can be the day perfect for it.
The key is in Queen Daisy of denmark . what day vacant has the queen daisy in her agenda?

So,in other words,when that Queen Daisy-1st time I hear about her-has a day off,Nikolaos and Tatiana had better arrange their wedding.Well,I don't think I can consider all these things reliable.December is a great month for the Greek Orthodox,not only because Christmas is coming,but there are also many reasons for festivities,such as the successive name days that are celebrated during this month(for example,Nikolaos' name day is on the 6th of December).As you can see,almost every day we all have someone that is celebrating(parents,siblings,friends etc.).

IMHO I would like to say: on all photos showing Nicolaos and Tatiana, I found it was obvious that Nicolaos is very much in love with Tatiana.

(I fear it is too indiscrete to mention: but in 1996 or so, has there not been a very short flirting situation between Nicolaos and Victoria of Sweden? If my observation is wrong or impertinent, then please cancel this posting.)

Don't be afraid,Tilla.It's true that there was a flirt between them,the Press was talking about them so often.I'm gonna add this to make it even more spicy:in 2004 (Nikolaos was already in a relationship with Tatiana) Constantine and Anna Maria celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary in Athens.The couple invited friends from all over the world,including royals.I remember the dinner took place in a special room of Benakis Museum.They forced Nikolaos to accompany princess Victoria,because of the protocol,and Tatiana,who was his official girlfriend at the time,stayed out of it...Just imagine!!

Sorry guys, but I've removed the lengthy and ongoing discussion of Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden. Members who want to know what she's doing and who she's seeing should visit her threads in the Swedish Forum.

Warren
GRF moderator

I have read that in the genealogical tree of Tatiana appear in some point the Queen Federika..
I think that if it is true, it has to be by the Hesse because, the Queen Federika had kinship with the family Hesse.

Given its pedigree:
Is Tatiana from the Royalty? Is Tatiana of "blue blood"? as the magazine say .

Queen Frederika was born a Princess of the Royal House of Hanover and had only a few direct blood connections with the House of Hesse. Her mother was Princess Viktoria Luise of Prussia, the Kaiser's daughter, and her father was the son of a Hanover prince and Princess Thyra of Denmark, daughter of Christian IX. Thyra's mother - Christian IX's wife -was Princess Louise of Hesse-Cassel. Thus Queen Frederika was a great-granddaughter of a Hesse-Cassel princess. The Hesse-Cassels were the Electoral or "lesser" branch of the House of Hesse as the Hesse-Darmstadt line held the Grand Ducal throne.

Some genealogical sites state that Tatiana Blatniks's mother, Marie Berlein, is a "descendant of the Stuarts" but there would be thousands of those living today. Very litle is known about her father.

Tatiana's father is an American politician.

Tatiana works for DvF and he and she were photographed a few days ago at a comic book party for DvF's new Comic Wonderwoman. They look very much in love.:wub:

IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65

I much prefer the way Nikolaos is fixing his hair now. The slicked back look did not do him very many favors. I'm starting to hope there will actually be an announcement soon.

Who is her father? Is he a member of the House, or is he involved at the state level?

Last edited by a moderator:
He's was a Sergeant at Arms (I'm not sure his political affiliation so he may or may not be there after January). Her grandfather is a bit more famous and his info can be found on wikipedia (John Blatnik). He was a U.S. Representative as well. I'm not sure what political level it was but I'm guessing state.

Last edited:
Have you ever thought that maybe Nikolaos' feelings are divided between these 2 women,Victoria and Tatiana?Perhaps that is why he never moved on to the next level (marriage):he's not sure about which one he loves more...Just a thought.LOL

I agree Prince Nikoloas of Greece looks much better with his hair this way
in the link.And it is his decision when and if marries Tatiana or any other woman at that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you ever thought that maybe Nikolaos' feelings are divided between these 2 women,Victoria and Tatiana?Perhaps that is why he never moved on to the next level (marriage):he's not sure about which one he loves more...Just a thought.LOL

Nikolaos and Victoria have never had a romantic relationship. It's all wishful thinking on the part of the royalty press and royalty watchers after seeing Nikolaos and Victoria walking together at her 25th birthday celebrations, it was all 'what a perfect pairing'. They would see each other maybe once or twice a year at various family functions, both are living with their longterm partners, hardly torn between 2 lovers.

Why do people always assume that it's the man who's reluctant to get married? Maybe the reason why Nikolaos and Tatiana aren't married yet is because she doesn't want to get married.

I believe the real obstacle in the way of Nikolas and Tatiana getting married is religion. She is not Orthodox but Jewish, and I suspect she has no intention of converting whatsoever. This will certainly not be welcomed by the Greeks –among which Nikolas at the moment still enjoys a certain popularity that other members of the family don’t.
So I don’t see this being overcome –and being sympathetic to Niko, I don’t see why it should, to be honest.

Tatiana is Jewish?Are we sure about that?I always thought she belonged to a different Christian dogma,but at least,Christian.Well,if it's true,this complicates things even more,because I'm sure the ex-kings would never let Nikolaos convert to Jewism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom