Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor: Current News, Part 5

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rchat said:
Oh boy, this really is a Royal baby boom! If it's true though, I wonder why it's not the Jordanian's custom to announce the pregnancy?

I've often pondered this myself. That is why it took me forever to believe Princess Rym was pregnant. It was only after definite photos started showing up, and of course one of the Jordanian TRF members consistantly kept saying she was, that I began to believe it. I think they only announce QR's pregnancies.

sommone said:
I've often pondered this myself. That is why it took me forever to believe Princess Rym was pregnant. It was only after definite photos started showing up, and of course one of the Jordanian TRF members consistantly kept saying she was, that I began to believe it. I think they only announce QR's pregnancies.
I think it's more of a cultural/religious thing. After all the Moroccan Royal court doesn't announce pregnancies either.

Plus I've known muslims in the past who don't like to make big announcements in the past because they view it as tempting fate or attracting the evil eye or something similar.
I'm not saying that is the case here, just that it is a possibility.

You know guys, some are sayin she is and some are saying she's not,I think I am the one to take full responsibility , cuz I was the first to say she was (based on pics and hearing from ppl who claim to know the couple, in a jordanian forum), so if this news wasn't true, Iam sorry guys and we can only wish that they both will soon or in the future have a healthy baby.

All we can do now is wait and see what happens :)

Great Photo? She doesn't look pregnant. Maybe its the way she is standing. Either way. if she is, we'll find out sooner or later. My question is? If this is her frist pregnancy? Would she show this fast?

On this photo maybe she doesn't look pregnant but look on her gown - that's empire/Regency fashion with creases around stomach. On dresses like this it's hard to see a belly if it's not big. (Do you remember Mette-Marit's green gown from visit in UK last year?)

Last edited:
julito said:
==============
Who is the girl behind King Abdullah?
She is princess Rahma bint ALHAssan, his cousin and her husband Mr Alaa albataynah. She is the daughter of prince AL Hassan and princess Sarvath :flowers: .

Avalon said:
In that picture she doesn't look pregnant to me as well. :ermm: :rolleyes:
But she looks really stunning in that gown.
She does look stunning here. I think it's all these creases and ruffels that's hiding her tummy. I think she is , I hope she is :flowers: .

mmmm,she doest look pregnant but the dress is a maternity one though...and yes shes gorgeous.

I'm sure she is pregnant. Princess Noor has the beautiful eyes and eyebrow of Iranian women. My feeling tells me that he is a boy because she is so beautiful.

Joumana said:
I'm sure she is pregnant. Princess Noor has the beautiful eyes and eyebrow of Iranian women. My feeling tells me that he is a boy because she is so beautiful.

Me too joumana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom