Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor: Current News, Part 4

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
stud.hsh.no? Interesting! (not in a good way though,lol)
Thanks Iovy bear :)

Last edited:
to me it looks like it's a personal site by someone else. rather unfortunate, i must say, privacy-wise.

but thanks for the pics!

Last edited:
The princesses are so beautiful.
Thanks for the pictures!!!

lovy_bear said:
Hi everyone,

I found a few pics of Noor's father, stepmother and (two of her) sisters.

Sources - TJRFC and stud.hsh.no
Are they her step sisters? They are very pretty!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lamyah said:
If I may join the discussion, you can acquire your BA or Bachelor of Honor in 3 or 4 years, depending on the program you are taking. Some degree like dentistry, you can graduate in 2 years, but that is if you already have 3 yrs of BA. I don't know much about prince Hamzah and his studies, but if he's an undergrad....that is someone just right out of high school or wants another degree, then yes he has his BA, but in Harvard, which is where I'm studying, 4 years could also include an M.A. depending on the program.

thanx, I found out where he was living during his studies at Harvard, it's really a pity he did not go on to be a MA..... have u ever met him in Cambridge, Ma. or in Harvard Uni ?

lil Monkey said:
well,lol we dun have arab sat here in the US,we have a few arabic channels,but not JTV.

how funny.... we have JTV in Italy!

emily62_1 said:
how funny.... we have JTV in Italy!

yea can u believe it :(
anyway I try to watch JTV online,but there isn't anything interesting anymore to watch,lol.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f83/prince-ali-princess-rym-current-news-photos-part-12-a-9204-7.html (pic Suria posted in Ali's thread.)
Is this Hamzah in the pic? ( I can't see from the watermarks).
In most of the pics,he was wearing the military uniform even in Hashem's wedding,does this mean he's training?
Can u see Noor in the pic?I can't seem to find her.

Last edited:
Thanks TO Humera who previously privided me with the link
(profimedia.cz)

Attachments

• NWS-968286.jpg
    NWS-968286.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 542
banadoora, do you have a larger pic of it? it's too small to be read. :(

How nice to see Prince Hamzah again, but what an interesting hair style ;)
thanx for the photos haanmr.

I didn't realize how much I miss Jordan until I saw Hamzah today...Thank God I am back home...lol

Here are a few pics of Hamzah from today's celebrations. He looked bored though,but oh well...ehm,lol.
Noor Hamzah was onthe same table with Hamzah,Rym and Ali , but for some reason I cudn't find any pics of her, she was wearing a red dress I think.
Hamzah looked busy doin smthing maybe text messaging,lol...
Enjoy...

Oh by the way, Hashim and Fahdah weren't there.
those pics are from www.petra.gov.jo, but I edited them using photoshop.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 379
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 325
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 283
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
lil Monkey said:
I didn't realize how much I miss Jordan until I saw Hamzah today...Thank God I am back home...lol

Here are a few pics of Hamzah from today's celebrations. He looked bored though,but oh well...ehm,lol.
Noor Hamzah was onthe same table with Hamzah,Rym and Ali , but for some reason I cudn't find any pics of her, she was wearing a red dress I think.
Hamzah looked busy doin smthing maybe text messaging,lol...
Enjoy...

Oh by the way, Hashim and Fahdah weren't there.
Thanx for the photos Lil Monkey , Hamzah looks as handsome as ever it's a shame there's no pics of Noor Hamzah lol as for Hashim and Fahdah who knows maybe they're still away and BTW glad you're back home, have a lovely time. T.C. ;)

RhapsodyBrat said:
banadoora, do you have a larger pic of it? it's too small to be read. :(

The pics I have on my hard drive are big but they get smaller when I upload them onto photobucket, and they're too big to be uploaded here. They basically say that he likes history, camping, climbing, and chess. He's a qualified sniper in the army. He ran away from home in the sixth grade because he didn't want to go to school in America. He won't wear shorts because they make him look too young. And at his father's funeral, while his family was recieving condolences, he was sitting in a corner staring at he ceiling, eyes puffy and red.

Extremely cute. :eek:

tesaweer said:
How nice to see Prince Hamzah again, but what an interesting hair style ;)
thanx for the photos haanmr.

I like his hair like this. Very army-manish. I didn't like it when he was wearing it long a few months ago. He looks great.

Banadoora said:
The pics I have on my hard drive are big but they get smaller when I upload them onto photobucket, and they're too big to be uploaded here. They basically say that he likes history, camping, climbing, and chess. He's a qualified sniper in the army. He ran away from home in the sixth grade because he didn't want to go to school in America. He won't wear shorts because they make him look too young. And at his father's funeral, while his family was recieving condolences, he was sitting in a corner staring at he ceiling, eyes puffy and red.

amen to that! i didn't know those infos, so thanks so much for sharing them. :)

Banadoora said:
I like his hair like this. Very army-manish. I didn't like it when he was wearing it long a few months ago. He looks great.
Totally agree with you Banadoora ;)

Lil Monkey,

I loved the picture of Hamzah, Ali and Rym. The three of them are my favorite Jordanian royals and it is so exciting to get an update.

tesaweer said:
Thanx for the photos Lil Monkey , Hamzah looks as handsome as ever it's a shame there's no pics of Noor Hamzah lol as for Hashim and Fahdah who knows maybe they're still away and BTW glad you're back home, have a lovely time. T.C. ;)

Yep,He looks as handsome as ever, but exhausted, smtimes during the celebration (the one at which KA gave out the speech) I felt like Hamzah was in a world of his own, he just wasn't there.

Thanks Hun,I'm glad I am back too ;)

TC.

Banadoora said:
He ran away from home in the sixth grade because he didn't want to go to school in America. He won't wear shorts because they make him look too young. And at his father's funeral, while his family was recieving condolences, he was sitting in a corner staring at he ceiling, eyes puffy and red.

I didn't know about the -running away- incident!
That's very interesting,lol,I love the Idea that he thinks shorts make him look too young, I've always thought that,I hate it when guys were shorts!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom