Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor: Current News, Part 4

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hilal said:
I remember that Princess Noor in Jordan River Foundation works. But I do not know accurately.

No i dun think so :confused:

I believed that she is Princess Noor.
Now already no.

I don't believe that she is Princess Noor. Princess Noor is shorter and younger than that women on the picture.

And besides if she really was Princess Noor. Her name was certainly named.

I remember when this picture first came out there was similar confusion about who the woman was. I never thought it was Noor though. Like Iman said, she's younger and a little shorter.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
I remember when this picture first came out there was similar confusion about who the woman was. I never thought it was Noor though. Like Iman said, she's younger and a little shorter.
I think maha al khatib is a minister now,umm,correct me if im wrong

.....New fotos for princess noor hamzah and sisters in yahoo groups...thejordanroyalfamilyclub..

Last edited:
I can't really make out if she's pregnant or not in that picture.

I'm not sure. But she looks pregnant to me if I look at the last picture. I know those dresses how they look like with pregnant women. Or maybe she just gained weight. I think maybe this was El Jood news that we will hear soon. I'm just guessing. :confused:

Dunya said:
I'm not sure. But she looks pregnant to me if I look at the last picture. I know those dresses how they look like with pregnant women. Or maybe she just gained weight. I think maybe this was El Jood news that we will hear soon. I'm just guessing. :confused:

as far as I know - these pictures are from their marriage (I mean prince hamzehs and noors marriage)

so theyre very old..

closesttoheaven said:
as far as I know - these pictures are from their marriage (I mean prince hamzehs and noors marriage)

so theyre very old..

Those pics are from last august in princess Sarah's wedding (Noors sister),if it shows in the pic she's pregnant(which will not show unless she's at least 4 months pregnant) then she should have gave birth by now,I dun think she's pregnant,but let's wish for the best :)

lol anyway the women in the pic ISNT princess Noor,those are her sisters,lol
Princess Noor was wearing black at her sister's katib kitab.

lil Monkey said:
lol anyway the women in the pic ISNT princess Noor,those are her sisters,lol
Princess Noor was wearing black at her sister's katib kitab.

It is princess Noor. Those pics are from another day. You can see the group pic where she is standing next to prince Hamzah with the same outfit.

About being pregnant, I have no idea. I'm not trying to start any rumor. It just seemed to me because of that pic. I don't know when it was taken.

lil Monkey said:
Those pics are from last august in princess Sarah's wedding (Noors sister),if it shows in the pic she's pregnant(which will not show unless she's at least 4 months pregnant) then she should have gave birth by now,I dun think she's pregnant,but let's wish for the best :)

or that marriage lol
but its old...
i think if she was pregnant - she gave already birth...
but i dun believe in the fact cause its only on one picture where her dress is that wide :rolleyes:

closesttoheaven said:
or that marriage lol
but its old...
i think if she was pregnant - she gave already birth...
but i dun believe in the fact cause its only on one picture where her dress is that wide :rolleyes:

lol ummm now Iam not sure who's wedding was it,lol :eek:

princess noor looks really nice. i couldn't believe it at first. she seems so young&fresh.

Hallo everybody,

According to this picture

You can see clearly that Princess Noor has a PLASTIC SURGERIE ON HER NOSE.

No, i think because she changed a lot. She has a tan and her hair is different and she probably lost weight like everyone said. And the pic is from aside. She is too young to do surgery on her eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom