Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 55: Sept. 2011 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think i get the wrong impressions from images..sometimes every woman can look tired and not enthusiastic about her job coz it;s always the same duties or paperwork for some people or dealing with clients. It's repetitive and getting boring, not like the first year at work. Dona Letizia is honorable crown princess, has worked for the crown for many years and never was blamed for looking unengaged. Also think that she's a mother and may be thinking what the girls are doing back home or at school, are they ok, have eat enough etc
I would blame it on these reasons and not on reluctance to perform duties for the country or not loving the people of Spain.

Prince and Princess of Asturias want to go to watch tomorrow the match between Spain and Portugal, but depend on the decision of the Spanish government and European government, that not send official representatives to Ukraine for the case Timoshenko.

Los Príncipes quieren ir, pero ver el partido desde la grada | Eurocopa | AS.com

Yes, its highly political. The other semi is in Poland and German Chancellor Merkel is supposed to attend but - in case her team go through - she wont be at the final in Kiew, Ukraine unless there are significant changes re Timoshenko.

I doubt any of the PM/HoS, be it Italian, Spanish, German or Portuguese, will be sitting next to Yanukovych next Sunday.

Last edited:
If Spain reach the final King Juan Carlos and Rajoy want to go, the governments are going to discuss today the issue and possible solutions.

They are studying the possibility that the Prince and Princess, do not go to the main box and see the game from a UEFA box or in the bleachers.

Yes, its highly political. The other semi is in Poland and German Chancellor Merkel is supposed to attend but - in case her team go through - she wont be at the final in Kiew, Ukraine unless there are significant changes re Timoshenko.

I doubt any of the PM/HoS, be it Italian, Spanish, German or Portuguese, will be sitting next to Yanukovych next Sunday.
I heard today that if Germany were to be in the finals, then Merkel would sit in the bleachers with the rest of the fans in the bleachers and not in the VIP box with the Ukranian President, who, by the way, was pretty all by himself throughout the tournament.

I think sitting in the bleachers is a good compranise, the right message is sent and the heads of state and politicians can still show their suport for their country. Altough I imagine it's a hell for the security detail. :whistling:

Charlotte is the possibility raised by Spain, but most likely for security will not be in normal bleachers but in the bleachers in an area that is reserved for guests of UEFA.

Still no confirmation of the presence of Prince and Princess today.

as now that Spain won, i wonder if Leonor and Sofia will appear again in the celebration ceremoy like in the world cup of 2010. i hope they will^^

It was really nice seeing Felipe at the finale tonight.

as now that Spain won, i wonder if Leonor and Sofia will appear again in the celebration ceremoy like in the world cup of 2010. i hope they will^^

I really hope so, the little Infantas were so cute in their little red football jerseys last time.

Audience to the participants at the 7th edition of "European Grant Program, University Francisco de Vitoria"
La Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Audiencia a los participantes en la 7ª edición del "Programa Becas Europa, Universidad Francisco de Vitoria". Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

Audience to the participants at the 11th edition of the "Balboa program for young Latin American journalists"
La Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Audiencia a los participantes en la 11ª edición del "Programa Balboa para jóvenes periodistas iberoamericanos". Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom