Prince Feisal and Princess Sarah: Current Events 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Faisal is so active these days.

Very Nice Pic , Indeed Prince Faisal Very active in These Days , Thanx Lilo

Prince Faisal today watched Jordanian and U.S. special forces train at the King Abdullah Special Operations during their 'Eager Lion' military exercise in Amman on May 27, 2012, which is described as the largest exercise in the Middle East in 10 years. The exercise conducted by the U.S. and Jordan includes more than 19 countries from five different continents and more than 12,000 participants, according to the United States Central Command.

- Prince Faisal
- Prince Faisal watching the military exercise

Gallery from Daylife

Last edited:
Nice Pic & Article , Thank you for Posting Both Fadel Abdullah & Burzg

:flowers:
Wow, Faisal is so active these days.

I think it is good to see them all active these days because they are united. Princes Faisal Ali Hashim and Hussein are active with KA which is wonderful. I also noticed who is missing.

Jordan's Prince Faisal watches Jordanian and U.S. special forces train at the King Abdullah Special Operations during their 'Eager Lion' military exercise in Amman on May 27, 2012, which is described as the largest exercise in the Middle East in 10 years. The exercise conducted by the U.S. and Jordan includes more than 19 countries from five different continents and more than 12,000 participants, according to the United States Central Command.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Jordan's Prince Faisal watches Jordanian and U.S. special forces train at the King Abdullah Special Operations during their 'Eager Lion' military exercise in Amman on May 27, 2012, which is described as the largest exercise in the Middle East in 10 years. The exercise conducted by the U.S. and Jordan includes more than 19 countries from five different continents and more than 12,000 participants, according to the United States Central Command.
Very nice pictures ! thank you Salma .

HRH Princess Sarah Al-Feisal Leads Round Table Talks on Peace and Development with Islamic Development Bank.
Link ... Picture 1... Picture 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting to notice that Sarah is more involved in political issues, and Alia is more of a charity supporter and involved in social issues and philanthropy

Last edited:
I think it is interesting too maybe because there is more political stuff going on in Jordan now.

Or each woman has different passions:)

Jordanian Prince Says Muslim Athletes Should Get Ramadan Waiver:
Jordan’s Prince Feisal Bin Al- Hussein, a member of the International Olympic Committee, says Muslim athletes should be excused from fasting during the London games.
Muslim athletes are among those from more than 200 nations who’ve traveled to the British capital for the Olympics, which begin with the soccer tournament tomorrow. Participants from Libya have been waiting on the country’s top Islamic scholar to make a decision about whether they could delay fasting during Ramadan, which started last week. Fasting is one of the five pillars of the faith.

Jordanian Prince Says Muslim Athletes Should Get Ramadan Waiver:
Jordan’s Prince Feisal Bin Al- Hussein, a member of the International Olympic Committee, says Muslim athletes should be excused from fasting during the London games.
Muslim athletes are among those from more than 200 nations who’ve traveled to the British capital for the Olympics, which begin with the soccer tournament tomorrow. Participants from Libya have been waiting on the country’s top Islamic scholar to make a decision about whether they could delay fasting during Ramadan, which started last week. Fasting is one of the five pillars of the faith.
Very understandable; sport requires an enormous effort, and sportsmen (and women) have to eat properly.

Very understandable; sport requires an enormous effort, and sportsmen (and women) have to eat properly.
I think that in Islam says that you can eat in ramadan if you are not Islamic country or in travelling.

Dear, many Muslims living in non-Islamic country and they are not excused from fasting
I live in America now and i am fasting every day
The Muslim can eat or drink if a patient needs to be eating, drinking and travel until it reaches to the dir where you want
I do not know from where came the Prince Faisal of this fatwa is that it must be issued by the cleric

Dear, many Muslims living in non-Islamic country and they are not excused from fasting
I live in America now and i am fasting every day
The Muslim can eat or drink if a patient needs to be eating, drinking and travel until it reaches to the dir where you want
I do not know from where came the Prince Faisal of this fatwa is that it must be issued by the cleric

I do not think he was issuing a fatwa, but was expressing his opinion. He did go on to say that they can make up those days after Rammadan, and not as an excuse not to fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom