Prince Charles-Philippe d'Orléans, Diana, Dss of Cadaval and Family: Feb 2008- 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This "breats pushed up and out" mania started with models and hollywood celebrities some years ago and now even the royal ladies want to follow this "look at my breast!" obsession...
Well, of course we could always blame Marie Antoinette... at least it would have some royal flavour ;):D

Hmm...she doesn't look like she gained weight at all to me. I have seen photos of her where she looked much heavier than in that pic.

In any case, the new Princess has never been skinny and I don't think she ever will be. She has a body type similar to that of her mother, the duchess Claudine with a tendency to have heavy hips and thighs.

She IS glowing however...they make a smashing couple!

Her arms are certainly not as thin as before - I think that she HAS gained weight -
I love her smile - she looks like a very friendly, unpretenious sort of lady - she would be nice to know -

My daughter quite often sees both the Prince and Princess as they are clients of the firm she works for and she said you couldn´t meet a nicer pair. Natural, friendly and a real pleasure to talk to as well as both being very good looking.

They look wonderful in this photo. I really love her dress! They seem like a very happy couple, and it is nice to hear from Menarue that they are nice in person.

ImageShack - Hosting :: diafl5.jpg

They're on the cover of this week's issue of Caras:

Edição 696

They say that a child is already in their plans.

In this interview to Caras magazine, the couple says they are living a very happy marriage. This Christmas will be special since it is the first one they spent together.
Diana said they are living more time in Portugal than in France and that is a good thing in her opinion because that allows them to spend more time together with each other.

As Elsa said, a child is in their plans for this next year. They want to give to their children a Christian education and give special importance to values as work, respect, sharing, duty and honour.

They mentioned their experience of helping the poor in third world countries as the most beautiful experiences they had.

They wish love, and peace to everyone especially those who are extremely poor and lonely.

Pictures

(Caras magazine, scanned by me)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! This is the most relaxed that I have seen him look - usually Charles has very carefully fixed hair and seems a bit formal.
A very fun loving and friendly looking couple.

Funny photos! Thanks for scanning, Regina! :)
Do you know where were they taken?

Wow! This is the most relaxed that I have seen him look - usually Charles has very carefully fixed hair and seems a bit formal.
A very fun loving and friendly looking couple.
What love can to do with the man?:D

I was standing next to them yesterday and they looked so happy together a lovely couple, they had just done some Christmas shopping. His eyes are even more blue than in the photographs and she is a very beautiful young woman.

Funny photos! Thanks for scanning, Regina! :)
Do you know where were they taken?

At the beginning of the interview,it is said the Prince and Princess d'Orléans celebrated 6 months of a happy marriage in Sahara Desert (Morocco).

They were there invited by King Mohammed VI, to participate in the Moussem de tan-Tan, a Berber Festival.

Ah manantiz! Thank you so much for the videos! :flowers: :flowers: I know I'll watch the first one again again. :D
They were so in love on the wedding day. I think Diana was more nervous and emotional than the prince but they were both truly happy, IMO.

I was standing next to them yesterday and they looked so happy together a lovely couple, they had just done some Christmas shopping. His eyes are even more blue than in the photographs and she is a very beautiful young woman.

Lucky girl Menarue......! Imagine standing next to them and see them from so close up.
A lot of people are not too photogenic and they do not take good photos. I suppose the prince is one of them.:flowers:

YouTube marriage video
This is so beautiful...I was smiling the whole way through! How charming was it when they both began giggling during the exchange of vows? It was obviously very warm in the Cathedral because the Prince was visibly perspiring. But oh wow he is so handsome! And Diana's gown looks so much lovelier live in the video than it does in the still photos, which doesn't quite do it justice.

They are a magnificent young couple. Thanks so much for providing this!

Last edited by a moderator:
They're on the cover of this week's issue of Caras:

Edição 696

They say that a child is already in their plans.

Here's the whole interview:

Charles-Philippe d’Orléans e Diana de Cadaval: “Já fazemos planos para a chegada do primeiro filho, queremos ter uma famÃ*lia grande”

And a photo:
http://aeiou.caras.pt/contents//car...38a61185/e4cd2c7ebac24f1da3f818d3b1b6281e.jpg

They were invited by the King of Morocco to participate in the Moussem de Tan-Tan, in order to promote the traditional arts and to strengthen the ties between France and Morocco.

Last edited:
I saw them just about a week ago buying presents from Vista Alegre the beautiful china shop. A very good looking couple they are too.

Pic 2.2.2009

Prince and Princess Charles-Philippe d'Orleans attend the French
National Cancer Institute Fundraiser Gala Dinner hosted by David
Khayat at Chateau de Versailles on February 2, 2009 in Paris, France.

-------> Pic

Prince and Princess d'Orleans attended a dinner organized by the Confrérie de la Chaîne des Rôtisseurs. The event took place in Grande Real Villa Itália (Cascais, Portugal).

Pic 1 Pic 2 (scanned by me)

Caras magazine interviewed the royal couple. Both said they feel delighted with these 7 months of marriage. Diana said they are just a couple as many others, the only difference is that they have official events to attend sometimes.
Charles-Philippe expressed a big wish to have many children with Diana.

A lovely couple, IMO. :flowers:

Wonderful couple. I like it a lot.

I always liked the Royal Family of France..even if France is not a Kingdom any more! :D

Vanesa.

Wow! Diana of Cadaval is so pretty on these pictures! I especially like the second one (on the throne).

Thanks Elsa, for scanning the pictures!

I love her dress, Diana looks really well in these pictures.

In this interview, Diana says she's writing an historical romance about a Portuguese queen. The book will be available in book-shops next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom