Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events 3: November 2010 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Finally she combed her hair. She looks lovely and younger when she takes care of herself. :D Very Nice pictures :D

Hahaha... Well, I agree with you. Rhym looks stunning in these pictures. Very, very beautiful... She's a lovely lady, I think. I like her very much!

I like her too, and she looks beautiful in these pictures :D

Here is another link shows more pictures of Reem...

!!

The role of media, whether in print or on digital platforms, has been increasingly recognized as pivotal to the well-being of every society, said Princess Rym Ali of Jordan while addressing at 7th Middle East WAN-IFRA Conference which opened at JW Marriott hotel in Dubai yesterday.
http://arabnews.com/saudiarabia/article581489.ece?service=print

Nice Pictures , Princess Rym She Look Nice With Black Color She Have Nice Structure , Thank You Salma

Ooh Very Nice Pictures , Prince Ali Looks So Nice That’s Very Nice From Him To Sharing Orphans In Their Day , Thank You For Posting Salma .

Thanks xavi, I don´t see where is the problem with the question.

indeed Me too agree with you salma , me Too I Don’t See any Problem With The Question , I See it’s Normal & Nice Question :ermm: , Thank you for The Info xavi83 :flowers:

Thank`s Xavi and Salma! I still not know what the problem with the question ask for Princess Rym ? :cool:

Last edited:
maybe Reem found the question too personal i mean its nice to share some informations with the readers but nothing push her to say all Imo,she is mother and she decide what can or can not be said about her kids life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom