Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events 3: November 2010 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
very nice article , I am really optimistic that ali can win :

Soccer World: Prince Ali heads for AFC Congress with eyes fixed firmly on FIFA peak

Prince Ali, son of the late King Hussein and late Queen Alia, recalls: “I remember playing football as a young child then at school I played rugby as well. I tried my hand at wrestling when I was studying in the United States and then, when I attended Sandhurst [Royal Military Academy] in England I was a boxer. After that, in the military I did a lot of sky-diving. Also mountain climbing. So I can say I know about many sports from the grass roots level.

Ali has been really busy!! When are we going to hear about the results? In early January or in March?! ;)

He looks good, as usual. A bit anxious too, or is it my idea?! ;) :lol:
Let's pray for him now, tomorrow is the big day. :innocent:

I believe Rym is a sweet and warm person. And she's got a rather young voice, don't you think? She looked very nice in the video, it doesn't matter that I didn't understand a single word.:lol:

I believe Rym is a sweet and warm person. And she's got a rather young voice, don't you think? She looked very nice in the video, it doesn't matter that I didn't understand a single word.:lol:

Noor she talked a bit about her media projects in Jordan and said she did not find any difficulty in moving to Amman though she did not expect to settle her and that her daughter thinks she is going to school when Rym is working in the media institute:p

Rym is one of my favorite Jordanian princesses and I agree that Pr. Ali is a lucky man.

Princess Rym Ali patronizes graduation of first batch at JMI
Pictures

good to see Princess Rym active again,she looks good in both events.
thanks for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom