Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events 2: August 2008 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I guess you right in that noormeanslight he must not slept enough hours :cool: .

I really like what princess Reem is doing for Jordan , and I appreciate her work , and Im sure she has a wonderful personality , but I really think her fashion sense is a bit outdated and she often looks older than her real age . Well thats just my opinion :)

:previous::lol: Calm down, we just love to observe anything that has to do with our beloved Jordanian princes!!! :flowers: :p

You are right. :lol:It was just a piece of criticism. anyway, everybody knows we love His Highness, Prince Ali.:flowers:

yes maybe Rym saw his pics after the last event and told him about his eyes :)

not a bad outfit but really she loves scarfs

I did not like the colors

But the beautiful scarfs

I HAVE A DREAM, :eek:oh sorry, I felt like M. L. King for a little moment.... :lol:I have an idea. I was looking at her photos and thought I love her facial features but if Princess Rym had longer hair, she would look much better and younger, wouldn't she? :queen: Whatta u think?:)

I agree Wingsofsky. Longer and slightly curly hair would make her look better IMO.

Prince Ali used to be the Hashemites' best looking prince ever.... but after he got married to Princess Reem I'm sorry to say he is no longer the charming young prince that he used to be Princess Reem might be great woman in all aspects but i'm sorry to say she's not the right one for prince Ali
I guess if prince Ali got married to a woman who's younger than him he would have remained young and active and not have had this boring classic look

I said that when they engaged in 2004,but no one agreed with me . Now they are marriad and have children so we have to wish them happiness and success together at least for their children.

Zainaaaaa, I can understand what you mean, but it is not about the princess, but it is about genetics or lifestyle. If you don't look after yourself very well in early years, you may easily look older than your age. I don't think he looks too old but I agree that he could look better. A good combination of smoking, and a hard childhood may result in rapid aging.:ermm: but I am saying again I don't think he looks much older than his age. Also, P. Rym ,herself ,hasn't aged in appearance since the wedding in my opinion. What do you think?:flowers:

Mmm... What I think for example? That these Jordanian princes must stop smoking that much... It's killing them and I'm not talking about their appearance only. What about their health, especially when they'll be in their 50s or 60s? :cool:

Mmm... What I think for example? That these Jordanian princes must stop smoking that much... It's killing them and I'm not talking about their appearance only. What about their health, especially when they'll be in their 50s or 60s? :cool:

I agree with you

All of them smoked like their father, King Hussein

I agree with you NoorMeansLight:)

What may happen after 30 years' smoking habit later? Hmm. I am sorry to say this but I am afraid cancer may be a family tradition. Allah, bless The whole Family.

God forbid!!!! But they should take under serious consideration what happened to their father. Absolutely! :ermm:

Does anyone know how prince ali and princess rym met?

Does anyone know how prince ali and princess rym met?

As a CNN journalist Rym was expelled from Iraq following the start of the US war on Iraq and landed in Amman, where PAli, who was then the Chief Coomander of the King's Special Security Force, asked to see Rym to debrief her on the situation in Baghdad ...

I think the reason why you think P Ali and P Rym don't match is that everybody expected him to get married with a lady who could compensate for :princess3:Qeen Alia's loss from all aspects. Also everybody would be very happy if they had seen a P Rym in a designer dress :popcorn:standing with P Ghida, P Dina and Queen Raina in the pic on 'Royal Family of Jordan Thread". But everybody has their unique ways. nothing to do.:neutral: :closedeye:closedeye:closedeye Am I wrong?

She can look better than that , even without the designer dress , or wearing brands . I mean some of her choices are really really bad , there's nothing unique about that she's a princess she has to take he fashion sense in consideration . and she often looks really tired and dull, and never changes her style , her hair for instance , she didn't change it not even once , ever since she became a princess . Thats only my own opinion and people have different tastes , Im just expressing how I feel :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom