Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock Current Events - Part 4 (Aug. 2008 - June 2010)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. You can't be all chumy, smoochy in front of so many people especially when you are the head of state. We have seen some of their private moments exchanging kisses and hugs. I have seen in many photos how they look at each other, they seem so comfortable and happy. Look at Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst. You don't see them being affectionate to each other in public especially at functions in the Principality. I think that if she were his fiancee and not just his girlfriend, things would be somewhat different. There is a place and time for everything.

I disagree. You can't be all chumy, smoochy in front of so many people especially when you are the head of state. We have seen some of their private moments exchanging kisses and hugs. I have seen in many photos how they look at each other, they seem so comfortable and happy. Look at Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst. You don't see them being affectionate to each other in public especially at functions in the Principality. I think that if she were his fiancee and not just his girlfriend, things would be somewhat different. There is a place and time for everything.

Well said. I agree. :)

Well said. I agree. :)
I also agree. Its better to be in a relationship with your best friend/buddy because you have more in common then a physical/sexual attraction and you can generally tell if a relationship is based on that by how they inner act with each other with all the touching. I think Charlene has made great improvements in every area.

I also agree. Its better to be in a relationship with your best friend/buddy because you have more in common then a physical/sexual attraction and you can generally tell if a relationship is based on that by how they inner act with each other with all the touching. I think Charlene has made great improvements in every area.

I'm going to disagree with you all. What about the last Olympics where she was almost lying in his lap, leaning on him etc. Great improvements? Spandex dress she just wore? The one shoulder black thing she wore to Cannes? Hair so short she looks like a boy - well at least it's grown out alittle. She's still talking to the press, they're just printing it less because the story is growning old. Albert repeated once again in a recent interview that he is in no hurry to marry. Sorry guys if he were in love with her, he'd have married her. Yes it's nice to be friends but there is a difference between friends with benefits and an adult relationship. They have had time to develop this relationship and I don't see any change in the way they act toward each other. Caroline and Ernst? On please don't put Charlene in their catagory. She's not at their level of anything -class or otherwise (no matter what some thing of Ernst). JMO.

miraglia1983, Albert and Charlene kissing? I don't recall any pics of these...I'd rather remember couple pics from Albert birthday that where posted somewhere(don't remember our royal forum or maybe different board)where CW wanted to kiss him and he was like avoiding her kiss, it was really funny.
Yep, there are pics of them hugging but they look at them just like buddies not a couple.:rolleyes:

Pics 13.6.2009

Prince Albert II and Charlene Wittstock attend the swimming
meeting of Monte Carlo in Monaco June 13, 2009.

French swimmer and Olympic champion Alain Bernard won the 100m
freestyle final race of the Mare Nostrum Swimming event, on June
13, 2009 at the Louis II stadium in Monaco. Bernard won in 48 sec
53/100 ahead of Russian Andrey Grechin and Swedish Stefan Nystrand.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Mmmm still looking like friends in pics than a couple. Nice pics by the way. I wish there were frontal pics of Charlene so we could appreciate her outfit.

Actually the first photo is a nice picture of Albert, but is there any photos of the actual event that they're hosting?:flowers:

Pics 14.6.2009

Prince Albert II of Monaco, Charlene Wittstock and Formula One
driver Jenson Button, at the Mare Nostrum XXVII th International
Swimming Meeting, in Monaco, Sunday, June 14, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

They are almost always laughing together and he always has his hand on the small of her back. Looks much like a "married couple" to us!

Does anyone know their next public engagement?

I'm going to disagree with you all. What about the last Olympics where she was almost lying in his lap, leaning on him etc. Great improvements? Spandex dress she just wore? The one shoulder black thing she wore to Cannes? Hair so short she looks like a boy - well at least it's grown out alittle. She's still talking to the press, they're just printing it less because the story is growning old. Albert repeated once again in a recent interview that he is in no hurry to marry. Sorry guys if he were in love with her, he'd have married her. Yes it's nice to be friends but there is a difference between friends with benefits and an adult relationship. They have had time to develop this relationship and I don't see any change in the way they act toward each other. Caroline and Ernst? On please don't put Charlene in their catagory. She's not at their level of anything -class or otherwise (no matter what some thing of Ernst). JMO.

But they are together. This is all that matters to them? Maybe he will wait until the 5 yr mark like so many other princes with foreign wives?:ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics 20.6.2009

Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock during the
Intronisation ceremony to the St. Emilion brotherhood in a
gothic cellar in St. Emilion, France, June 20, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Charlene is looking very nice, same with Albert. From what i see, he doesn't care to have her as a girlfriend instead of fianceé. I think we never saw in other crown princes this situation: they always assisted with their fianceés and then wives. Oh Albert...:ermm:

Pics 21.6.2009

They obviously enjoy each other's company, that is nice to see.

Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock leave the international
wine fair Vinexpo in Bordeaux, southwestern France. Vinexpo, the world's
biggest wine and spirits fair, opens today, June 21, to end on June 25, as
40,000 professionals from around the globe gather to ply their beverages in
markets made fiercely competitive by the economic crisis.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

WC looks fantastic in that black shoulder sling dress. The couple look quite contented with each other, and they should. They are all colored-keyed and carrying on as they p lease. Its nice to see somebody be/or look happy.

That's true, olga101 :)

Here's an additional gallery with pics from Saturday:

** abaca gallery - June 20, 2009 **

Thank you, iceflower. Albert lokked very well at the pictures.:flowers: I like his smile!!!! But Charlene.. She was very tired. She was very natural, some make up needed. And another black dress:cool:At the photos she looked much older than 31.

CW don't look happy at all. Her smile look like she forcing herself to smile.

I think Charlene looks really beautiful in these pictures. No (or little) make-up becomes her; I like this natural look.

Please note: Several posts had to be deleted as they went
against the TRF Zero Tolerance Policy. As a reminder:

As a result of this rule change, we are implementing a policy of zero tolerance on the Monaco Forum.

This means, no gossiping about a possible engagement or wedding between Albert and Charlene unless an announcement comes from the palace. No posting of false engagement article links. No posting of Bunte article links. No speculating about whether or not Charlene is taking French classes or converting to Catholicism, or what her feelings/motivations are for whatever she does or doesn't do. No speculating regarding Charlene's family members for whatever reason. No speculating as to Albert's feelings and/or motivations for his actions or inactions.

Thanks for your understanding

Iceflower
Monaco Forum Moderator

Nice relationship hearts and flowers to all.. truly

It's always a pleasure :flowers:

Here are some more pics from their walk on the beach today,
must have been disappointing to have paparazzi around again..
But there was one quite funny thing, if you look on pic 4. I
don't know if it's been a special beach ( other persons in the
background look different ;)) or simply a very special beach
guest ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom