Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud & Princess Ameerah 1: 2004-2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Houri. A friend of mine tried to read it for me and she said her arabic was bad and told me that the woman was some celebrity. If you say there is no mention of the woman than my friends arabic is really bad. :D

Dunya said:
Yes Khalid is married I read the book. You can find pictures of him at this site. And I think the pic nr. 12 is the one with his wife Kholood? Correct me if I am wrong.

http://www.reportages-pictures.com/PEOPLE/R00303%20prince%20Alwaleed/
This photo was taken up in August, 1998 in Cannes, there Prince Alwaleed was already divorced from Princess Dalal and Kholood he has married only in 1999, maybe it is his second woman?

I have deleted the posts with speculation about Prince Alwaleed's response to the Israeli-Lebanese conflict. If and when the Prince makes a statement, Im sure someone will post it here. In the meantime, let's not engage in speculation and discussions of a political nature.

Thank you

~*~Humera~*~
Other Reigning Houses moderator

ok :) ...

Alwaleed bin Talal's family have converted a house in ba'abda into a shelter and medical aid station for displaced families in Lebanon.. The palace is called "al-yarze palace" and is just above the ministry of defense..
The Alwaleed bin Talal Humanitarian Foundation has also partnered with the UNHCR to help displaced families in Lebanon.
Here is a link discussing their works together: http://www.unhcr.org/cgi-bin/texis/vtx/news/opendoc.htm?tbl=NEWS&id=44d0dc084

Last edited:
I have removed posts with speculation about Prince Alwaleed's latest marriage.
Further posts on this subject will be deleted unless they are backed up with credible evidence.

~*~Humera~*~
Other Reigning Houses Moderator

02 September 2006

HRH Prince Alwaleed bin Talal bin Abulaziz Alsaud, Chairman of Kingdom Holding Company (KHC)Kingdom Holding Company (KHC) , held a meeting over Dinner with the French Minister of Foreign Affairs Mr. Philippe Douste-Blazy, in his and HRH's spouse Princess Ameera's honor. The meeting took place in the French Foreign Ministry. It was also attended by HRH advisor Mr. Hassan Yasin, legal advisor Mr. Salah AL-Hejailan and the head of Protocol department at KHC Ms. Nahla AL-Anbar.
http://www.zawya.com/Story.cfm/sidZAWYA20060902133107/SecMain/pagHomepage/chnLatest%20Press%20Releases/objF441F2B1-2AAF-11D5-867D00D0B74A0D7C/lok133100060902

Last edited by a moderator:
I've allowed the above article to be posted because it is about Prince Alwaleed's current events. And yes it mentions that his spouse Princess Ameera attended the dinner with the French Foreign Affairs minister as well. That should be the extent of this line of discussion, no more speculation about the Prince's marriage or his wife. We'll leave that discussion until the details of his marriage emerge. If there are any questions, please take it up with me via pm.

Thank You

~*~Humera~*~
Other Reigning Houses Moderator

i don't know if this post will pass the "sniff" test, but wikipedia and resources.com are both quoting princess ameera as prince alwaleed's current wife. although they both state that it is his third marriage. if i am not mistaken, it is his fourth. poster on another site stated she had been photographed with him. stated what pic it was; but since we don't know as a fact, i will not quote the pic.

if he has remarried, i don't think he is trying to keep it a secret. right now, she has already surpassed articles written in the press about princess kholood, alwaleed's third wife. although princess kholood was not royal, she was very conservative. rarely photographed or mentioned in the press although she always traveled with him.

are we sure that this is prince alwaleed's ex-wife? i know they have the same name, but the article stated that she was the wife of another saudi prince. i didn't think it was common for saudi princes to marry another's ex-wife. could be wrong in stating that. also, the pic of her looks different than the one where she is pictured at reem's graduation on gettyimages. reem/khalid's mom is in her 50's. she is a couple of years older than prince alwaleed. that woman appears to be in her late 30's. i just don't know.

also, the french video that desertrose has posted above of prince alwaleed. if you watch where everyone is sitting around the campfire, the lady with the fur hat on is "supposedly" princess kholood, prince alwaleed's 3rd wife that he divorced ~ 2 years ago. do not confuse her with the head of prince alwaleed's home in saudi arabia. she appears in several frames. very saudi looking with heavy make-up. princess kholood is pretty with minimal make-up

will have to watch to see the lady in pink. got bored and stopped watching after the bonfire frame. i was just told that the lady in fur hat was kholood. don't know who the lady in pink is at this time. sorry.

a little further in the report, at Paris hotel George V, Prince Alwaleed looks food and dortb a woman is on his side which is addressed with comtesse, she does not look similar to the woman with the fur care, however. Are you quite sure which is this Khollod?

quote=miss b]will have to watch to see the lady in pink. got bored and stopped watching after the bonfire frame. i was just told that the lady in fur hat was kholood. don't know who the lady in pink is at this time. sorry.[/quote]

simona,

finally had a chance to scan the video. the lady in pink is the manager of his palace in saudi arabia. she has appeared on several videos and is addressed as such. why she travels with him everywhere i have no idea. remember she is shown at the bonfire also. his daughter, reem, is also seen in the video. she is on the bus with him. she is wearing a pink top of some sort. i am still being told that the lady in the fur cap is princess kholood.

alwaleed

there is a new photo of Alwaleed, www.kingdom.net. Does a happy man look thus? I find he looks very much stressed. :unhappy:

happy news , princess Reem will marry in 14/2 , I read this news in saudi forum and they saying that prince Al-Waleed planning a big wedding for Reem .

I am waiting a pic for the groom , he is prince abdelaziz bin Mesaaed .

houri said:
happy news , princess Reem will marry in 14/2 , I read this news in saudi forum and they saying that prince Al-Waleed planning a big wedding for Reem .

I am waiting a pic for the groom , he is prince abdelaziz bin Mesaaed.

Who is prince abdelaziz bin Mesaaed??

houri said:

I am waiting a pic for the groom , he is prince abdelaziz bin Mesaaed .
:wub: :wub::) yes .... 5 or 6 partys with 100 arab singers from rotana .... congratulations for her :) :wub: :wub:

HRH Prince Alwaleed Receives President of Palestine, Mahmoud Abbas & Delegation During His Visit to Saudi Arabia
HRH Prince Alwaleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, Chairman of Kingdom Holding Company (KHC) received at his office in Riyadh the President of Palestine, His Excellency Mr. Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen) and accompanying delegation on Saturday 10th February 2007.
Kingdom Holding in the News
Photo:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/desertrosemrk/hrh_palastenian_pres_hires_07.jpg

The Board of Directors of Four Seasons Jointly Agree to the US$ 3.8 billion Acquisition Deal by Prince Alwaleed and Bill Gates with Isadore Sharp
Toronto, Canada -- Four Seasons Hotels Inc. (TSX Symbol "FSH"; NYSE Symbol "FS") announced today that it has entered into a definitive acquisition agreement to implement the previously announced proposal to take Four Seasons private at a price of US$82.00 cash per Limited Voting Share. Following completion of the transaction, Four Seasons would be owned by affiliates of Cascade Investment, L.L.C. (an entity owned by William H. Gates III), Kingdom Hotels International, a company owned by a trust created for the benefit of His Royal Highness Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud and his family, and Isadore Sharp...
Photo:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/desertrosemrk/hrh_billgates_07_hires.jpg

Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Receives Charles Prince Chairman & CEO of Citigroup
HRH Prince Alwaleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, Chairman of Kingdom Holding Company, received at his desert camp in Riyadh, Mr. Charles Prince, Chairman and CEO of Citigroup who was accompanied by his wife, Mrs. Margaret Wolff...
Photos:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/desertrosemrk/hrh_chuck_wife_hires.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/desertrosemrk/hrhwith_chuck_feb07.jpg

Last edited:
alwaleed`s Car

I believe prince Alwaleed has more than 38 cars ` see, I have read sometimes he has more than 200 cars ` see, there cannot be right probably so completely.

A saudi friend just told me that 2 days ago princess Reem el waleed got married, does anyone have any details? to whom?

Saudi Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal to Build Hotel in Tel Aviv​

Friday, 16 February 2007
Saudi Arabia is investing into Israel. Plans by Saudi Prince Al-Walid bin Talal to build an eight-story hotel in Tel Aviv
together with the Abulafia family of Jaffa are in their early stages. But too much publicity could doom the project.
Bin Talal - the world's eighth-wealthiest man and the wealthiest Arab, according to Forbes - is eyeing a beachfront
property facing the Opera Building on Herbert Samuel Road to build a 150-room, Oriental-style hotel. Bin Talal's regular
architect, London-based Basil al-Bayati, is said to be in charge of planning for the project http://www.aimislam.com/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=192

Salam lil Monkey , the groom name is prince Abdalaziz ben msaed ben abdarahman so he is from the royal family , if you know prince abdrahman ben Mesaed he is a known poet and he is his older brother , some people said that his mother from lebanon or syria but maybe it is not true at all , alot of people didn't understand the the father of the groom agree on this marrige because he is known is ( motadean ) and you know prince alwaleed is the owner of Rotna , but about the groom there is no infromation about him even his age .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom