Presentation of Infanta Leonor to the Virgin of Atocha: June 7, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a lot of pictures to get through! Thanks for all the posting.

Great images. What a happy family and what a charming little baby. And wow, what stunning eyes! She's so alert and curious and expressive. Like in these two from wireimages:

Attachments

• 8931253lstone67200653614PM.jpg
    8931253lstone67200653614PM.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 345
  • 8931198lstone67200653749PM.jpg
    8931198lstone67200653749PM.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 290
lucys said:
She's so alert and curious and expressive. Like in these two from wireimages:
Yes, she is already sooo intelligent!:D It was just cute ans so funny to see her on the video, looking around. I dare say she took it after her mummy-jounalist.;)

The girl was very nice. When they were entering to the church, the Princes were greeting the people, and the little Leonor for imitation was raising the arm, evidently she is very small to know greeting, but the gesture was very graceful.;)

I watched the videos and I was thinking that this ceremony expemplified what I like about the Spanish Royal Family--they have dignity without pomposity.

Infanta Leonor is just too beautiful for words....each time we see her, she grows more beautiful and it's without a doubt that she'll grow to to be a stunning beauty.

I fancy she resemble her dad more than her mom! She does have that borbon look!

Leonor is gorgeous! Thanks for the pics everyone!

Is Leonor the cutest thing or what? She looks so inquisitive and alert. I feel bad for Felipe, he's going to have a lot of added stress when she's a teenager. :D I love Daddy's girls (speaking as one myself :D) and you know Felipe is completely in love with Leonor (and Letizia too, of course!!!).

Last edited:
I am speechless!!!! She has got to be the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. Thank you to everyone who took the time to post. I want to thank everyone for allowing me this privledge. Being from the states, I don't have a lot of people to talk to about the Royal families, so thank you for allowing me to be a part of this!!

wow. double wow! :cool: this pic just melts my heart: http://www.elmundo.es/albumes/2006/06/07/principes_atocha/index.html

i saw the event on TVE last night and i'll say, i was just about floored when i saw Infanta Leonor! she's just so cute, charming, calm and serene. what a blessed baby! :) ;) probably anyone would find it hard to resist cuddling her. the Princes are indeed very lucky parents!

thanks to everyone for the pics and videos--hats off to you! mtbcm, you were fast with that avatar of yours! ;)

Last edited:
I'm so exhausted after a such day that I'm making false operations with my computer to copy the pics....

Thanks and thanks again for all the fantastics shots that we can see in this forum. So great. See you soon.

Last edited:
I can't believe how much she's changed since her christening I'm in shock she's so beautiful

It's all been said before, but thank you for the pictures everyone.
Lenor looked beautiful and her Mummy and daddy looked incredibly proud!

Leonor is soooo beautiful and thanks everyone for all the pics

thanks for those pics from Diez Minutos, lula! Diez Minutos is always late, and they don't have daily updates, unlike Hola. :eek: at least they make it up with great pics!

Last edited:
Anna_R said:
What a precious shot once again: http://img126.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc10&image=04639_00170721000019.jpgMay I say like mother, like daughter (it's obvious that the both of them can't take their eyes off of Felipe...)

Not only the girls can't take their eyes from him, but it is amazing how Leonor's look in this picture looks exactly Letizia's look in several occasions... It is courtship/love look definitely!

iceflower said:
Wonderful little Leonor! Thanks for all the pics you all posted!I saw a short report at Television and it seemed as if Leonor was a bit surprised and thought to herself: "What are all these many people doing here??!!"

Hi, iceflower:). Even in pictures she seems to be on alert. I think that's why her parents made all the best that she felt they were there, for her, and caressing her... it must be quite a schock, even bigger if you are somehow timid, to leave the nest and have everyone shouting your name, clapping and to get things worse dad decides to rise you in the air in front of all those people ;)...

lula said:
The girl was very nice. When they were entering to the church, the Princes were greeting the people, and the little Leonor for imitation was raising the arm, evidently she is very small to know greeting, but the gesture was very graceful.

I haven't seen the videos, yet... but must have been a sweet scene to watch. Oh, yes, lula she is learning. I have the feeling that all appearences of Infanta Leonor will be like this, so our litle Infantita better get used waving :D. When parents are at the altar we can see the lovely expressions on some women, and on monges (which surprised me somehow), in the front row. It's very nice to see!

RhapsodyBrat said:
mtbcm, you were fast with that avatars of yours!

What can I say, between Caption This! and Infanta Leonor's threads I'll have to make extrahours in the office - to work! ahahahah

nayralorenzo said:
She is very beautiful...I can not decide who she looks like...In this photo http://www.elmundo.es/albumes/2006/06/07/principes_atocha/index.htmlis for me like Letizia...but in this other one http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=247540&d=1149710545she looks like her cousin Pablo and Felipe mixed...What do you think?

I honestly can't say... in some pics she looks adorably Borbón on others I can see something of Princess Letizia... it was being mentioned in another place that she looked a lot one of Infanta Pilar's sons as a baby - I think Beltran - but then, you're right she has some expressions that make her look like Pablo (who resembles in some pictures Prince Felipe early years)... She seems to have dad's eyes regarding the colour but the shape is not the same as Felipe's in same age... and in some pictures she looks like the King...

One thing is sure she changes very much her features and she will be adorable - una muñequita/a doll !Regards,mtbcm

Last edited:
from People en Español: http://www.peopleenespanol.com/pespanol/galleries/0,22491,1201496_4,00.html

Siguiendo con una tradición familiar que data del siglo XVII, el príncipe Felipe y la princesa Letizia presentaron a la infanta Leonor de Borbón ante la Virgen de Atocha. Durante la ceremonia, presidida por el arzobispo de Madrid, unos 300 fieles aplaudieron y admiraron a la preciosa heredera.

Following a familiar tradition that dates back to the XVII century, Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia presented the Infanta Leonor de Borbón before the Virgin of Atocha. During the ceremony, presided over by the archbishop of Madrid, around 300 faithfuls applauded and admired the precious princess.

Last edited:
nayralorenzo said:
She is very beautiful...I can not decide who she looks like...
she looks like her cousin Pablo and Felipe mixed...
What do you think?

I think she looks like both of her parents, one min i think she looks like her dad but she has something of her mother too. To me she looks like an angel with her lil lovely Cross!:)

Oh, they are all so cute!!!Many thanks to everyone who posted pictures and videos !!

The prayer said for the Presentation is wonderfully emotional...
Little Infanta is an adorable petite poupée (a cute little doll)!!!

Yes, thanks heaps everyone for sharing these lovely pics....one of my favourite is in #46 where they were standing on the steps outside the church and Felipe gently pinched his little girls cheek whilst Letizia was looking on adoringly!! Ah, such a beautiful and loving family!

viola said:
Leonor is soooo beautiful and thanks everyone for all the pics

Not only that, she always looks so serene and calm like nothing fazes her....she'll make a great queen!

julianne said:
what a beautiful and well behaved little girl, i haven't seen her cry in any of her public appearances.

Thanks to everyone for all the fantastic pictures and videos. What an amazingly gorgeous baby!!

sweetness said:
Not only that, she always looks so serene and calm like nothing fazes her....she'll make a great queen!

i was also struck by how calm and serene she was throughout the whole thing. thanks so much for the photos and videos everybody, it was like being there. shes a beauty and so sweet natured, you can tell her daddy is already wrapped around her little finger, as it should be! everyone looks so happy, lovely to see.

she looks like a little angel

when Felipe lifted her up I got a "Lion King" feeling, don't you?:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom