Preparations for the 10th Anniversary Concert and Memorial Service

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The concert comes on the television of 5Pm till 23 PM.
Does the concert last then this way long?
Or do they leave also photograph and movies see of Diana princess of Wales? Sorry for my english. :blush:

Or do they leave also photograph and movies see of Diana princess of Wales? Sorry for my english. :blush:
Your English is fine. :flowers:
In the UK it is on BBC1 from 15.30 - 21.30. There are no adverts on the BBC, so it will be continous from the look of it. Whether channels are putting in bits of film or pictures, I don't know.

Also on Nederland 3

Hi Royalty Lover, the Dutch public channel NOS will also broadcast the concert live on Nederland 3, in widescreen and with subtitles via 888.

NOS: Diana concert

Zondag 01 juli 2007
16:55 - 22:20
Genre: Muziek
Omroep: NOS

Last edited:
NBC is showing it over here in the USA at night from 8 pm to 12 pm (I think), which means it will be a recorded version. VH1 will be live.

Lily

Does anyone know if a DVD release is in project ? I'm deseperate, I won't be able to see it. There's not even one french channel broadcasting the event.

I'm sure there will be one for sale after the event. I'm recording it in my t.v. but would still purchase one for keepsake.

Lily

NBC is showing it over here in the USA at night from 8 pm to 12 pm (I think), which means it will be a recorded version. VH1 will be live

Lily--NBC will only be showing a 1 hour show Sunday night between 8pm-9pm ET hosted by Matt Lauer. 7pm's Dateline will be a repeat of the interview with The Prince's. If this morning's much hyped TODAY show--with Matt in London --is anything to go by it probably will be a disappointment. What could they show in just an hour??

For the best concert coverage--VH1 looks to have it. They will not only have the concert live Sunday starting at 11am ET..they will also be repeating an abridged version for several days starting Wednesday, July 4th according to my cable schedule.

I found an article at the MSNBC website from this morning's show. There is a video link on the page as well. Not sure if everyone can play it? The video features a piece they did on Diana's charities and how William and Harry have taken them on. Also the interview that Matt did with Charles Spencer is on the video as well ( does he ever look "old"?). The video runs about 9 mins long.

Diana's brother: She would be proud of her sons - TODAY: People - MSNBC.com

Thank you Skydragon and Henri M for your information. I will look sunday to the Concert I'am sure of it, I'am a great Dianafan from 1980 til now.

Prince William and Prince Harry visit the new Wembley Stadium ahead Sunday's memorial concert for their mother, the late Diana, Princess of Wales, in London, Saturday June 30, 2007.

Pictures
Prince William and Prince Harry
Prince William, Prince harry and Joss laughing
Prince William and Prince Harry with Joss Stone - I thnk William wants to teach her how to sing properly :D

Joss Stone hugs Prince William (Kate will be jeleous)
Joss Stone hugs Prince Harry (time for Chelsy to be jeleous)

Gallery of Pictures from Getty

Last edited:
Last edited:
Oops, thank you Debzone, glad I had already planned to see the VH1 show. It's getting so close...

Lily

In fact, we already have our early 21st century People’s Princess. Her name? Angelina Jolie.
Like hell is Angelina Jolie the people' princess what BS.

Hilarious that Queen Elton is wheeling out that recycled song again. Poor old Marilyn. I would have thought "Peron's Latest Flame" was more appropriate.

Has it been announced whether or not the service will be televised?

From The Sunday Times
August 12, 2007

PRINCES William and Harry have invited the Archbishop of Canterbury to compose a special prayer in memory of their mother to be said at this month’s memorial service to mark the 10th anniversary of her death.

Archbishop to pen Diana prayer -Times Online

The princes will read lessons at the service, which will be conducted by Patrick Irwin, padre of the household division. It will include the princess’s favourite hymn, I Vow to Thee My Country.

According to the British Monarchy website, the Earl and Countess of Wessex will also attend. So i wonder it could draw more other Royals such as Princess Anne, the Yorks, or the Gloucetsers and Kents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom