Photo Retrospective of Grimaldi Family - Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Grace showing rose to little Stephanie at Marchais, 1968. :flowers:

Photo

It seems to me that Grace was very big on gardening.

Isn't there a Princess Grace rose?

Yes, there is a rose named Grace de Monaco. Caroline also has an iris named for her.

Grace loved flowers. Her hobby was pressing them and making them into pictures. She was quite skilled at this.

Ianna said:
Princess Grace showing rose to little Stephanie at Marchais, 1968. :flowers:
That pic is too cute, thanks a lot for posting, Ianna :flowers: Steph looks a bit shy and so sweet.

Avareenah said:
Yes, there is a rose named Grace de Monaco. Caroline also has an iris named for her.

Grace loved flowers. Her hobby was pressing them and making them into pictures. She was quite skilled at this.

There are also roses named Caroline de Monaco and Stephanie de Monaco.

The roses named from Grace, Caroline and Stephanie any idea if they were renamed for them or cultured for them?

Tosca said:
There are also roses named Caroline de Monaco and Stephanie de Monaco.

There is also a very beautiful iris called Caroline de Monaco, it's a sky blue with yellow accents.

Do the Grimaldis and Casiraghis still hunt in any country?

Caroline and Ernst hunt in Spain every year, I don't know about Albert though.

I second that! I had never seen any picture of Stefano hunting, only of Ernst so it's great.

Sometimes I wonder if they don't hunt so they can wear hunting clothes...

iloveroyals said:
Sometimes I wonder if they don't hunt so they can wear hunting clothes...

ha ha why is that?? you think they are trying to start a new trend?? he he he

Thanks, Ianna, I like them all but especially the last one. What gorgeous girls !

maya35 said:
That picture is absolutely stunning! I love pictures of Caroline and Stephanie together:wub: Thank you very much, Ianna!

I agree - stunning picture! This must be the Paul Belmondo time, with Stephanie's hair like that.

I wonder if they pose for family photos like that now, knowing they won't get the media.

Thanks for the pics, Ianna! Stephanie òlooked great indeed. I wish that girl would love herself much more.

Nice pics. I love pics of Stephanie in the 80´s.

Glistening Seas

:angel: :) omg the pics are beauti--ful that's the first time i have seen these pics. the one's with PA and his parents and sis's where PA has those patches on his pants pockets. i'd never seen those the background and family shot was gorgeous as if painted. well, done to whomever had those. i would imagine steph and caroline are so-o-o b-u-s-y with duties that getting full family shots must be difficult. however these are great:innocent:

Thanks a lot for posting your great new findings, Ianna!

Wonderful memories of the past and I especially like the portrait of Steph and Caro, how rare to see them in
the same kind of clothes...:) I guess this pic was taken in 1983.

I'm glad you liked the pics!:flowers: It's always nice to share with people who care!;) :)

A nice pic from 2002:

Andrew Lieberman receives his 2002 Princess Grace Award to be in residence with D13. Pictured, from left to right, are H.S.H. Crown Prince Albert of Monaco, Andrew Lieberman, and H.R.H The Princess of Hanover.

Pic

Caroline looks so great in that pic you've posted, tbhrc, thanks! :)

The family celebrating Saint Devote in January 1991, so shortly after Stefano's death..

Saint Devote 1991

That blue dress Grace wore on those pics you've posted, Romy, reminds me of another event, I'm quite sure she recycled that dress, I have to think about that..;) :)

Here's another very nice clipping from an event in december 1988 or january 1989, Caroline and Steph looked absolutely great in my eyes:

Clipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom