Pascua Militar (2004-2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Recycled or not bu Letizia look nice in this outfit.
Many roayl ladies and not only recycling their clothes not alway the best of them. Clothes are to recycling too.:D
I think that her hair are too short but maybe it must take some time than I get accustomed to her new look.

It's good to see them at work and together again.

More photos:
MediumPhoto
The King and Letizia seemed to have a lot to talk about.
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4

Gallery/DiariodeNavarra

Swedish magazine Svensk DAMtidning has an article about Pascua Militar and the birthday of the King
Kronprinsessan Letizia stal showen för Juan Carlos!/Crown princess Letizia stole the show from Juan Carlos!
It says that the main focus could have been at the celebrating King, but that Letizia stole the show with her new look.
Letizia had also told to the press, that this was a great day - Leonor was so excited, she was waiting for the presents very anxiously.

A nice photo of the king and the princess:
La Razón

Last edited:
Really, the King seemed happy yesterday, of very good humor, some time ago that was not like that.

More photos:
MediumPhoto
The King and Letizia seemed to have a lot to talk about.
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4

Gallery/DiariodeNavarra

Swedish magazine Svensk DAMtidning has an article about Pascua Militar and the birthday of the King
Kronprinsessan Letizia stal showen för Juan Carlos!/Crown princess Letizia stole the show from Juan Carlos!
It says that the main focus could have been at the celebrating King, but that Letizia stole the show with her new look.
Letizia had also told to the press, that this was a great day - Leonor was so excited, she was waiting for the presents very anxiously.

A nice photo of the king and the princess:
La Razón
She steal the show to her father in-law... as daughter as mother:D

Thanks for the photos:flowers:

I don't like Letizia with this new look... The new look isn't favouring, and seems that the nose of her is bigger...

I think that her new hairstyle is stunning - Letizia has very strong features. She does not look good with fussy, curly hair-dos. She looks much better with a sleek, sophisticated hairstyle --- same goes for her clothes. The more tailored, the better. She does not look good in bows and ruffles. She seemed to have it right before her marriage and then... her wedding dress was a diaster and it has been downhill ever since.
Her advisers should step back --- I feel that she knows her own style and maybe, now, she is starting to exert her own control over how she should be dressed.

I think that her new hairstyle is stunning - Letizia has very strong features. She does not look good with fussy, curly hair-dos. She looks much better with a sleek, sophisticated hairstyle --- same goes for her clothes. The more tailored, the better. She does not look good in bows and ruffles. She seemed to have it right before her marriage and then... her wedding dress was a diaster and it has been downhill ever since.
Her advisers should step back --- I feel that she knows her own style and maybe, now, she is starting to exert her own control over how she should be dressed.

I agree with you.

They both look lovely. Letizia looks very regal. This outfit does not make her look emaciated. Who cares if she wore the jacket before, it looks well on her and the rest is terriffic. Sofia is lovely no matter what.

Royal ladies will always steal the show from the men. Letizia and Sofia both stole the show from everything else - the only way that would not happen would be for them not to be there.

This is the hairstyle that suits her because it makes her face look fuller.

i am glad to see letizia at pascua militar but i have to say i am not fond of her new hairstyle

Letizia looked beautiful. I love the colour of her skirt and jacket and her new hair style suits her. She looks happy again. That's good to see. :flowers:

Letizia does not have any stylists.

crisscross1 said:
Letizia looked beautiful. I love the colour of her skirt and jacket and her new hair style suits her. She looks happy again. That's good to see. :flowers:
I wasn't aware that she had been looking unhappy.....

I wasn't aware that she had been looking unhappy.....

That was my own personal opinion. I happen to think that the King looks sad all the time, Sofia looks sad most of the time and Letizia had been looking sad quite often lately. JMO of course.

Letizia does not have any stylists.

She might not have a stylist but there must be people who are advising her. Looking at her agenda, I can't imagine that she has the time to take care of everything herself. I guess at some point she will sit with her confidant Varela - or other designers or fashion people - and look at what she will need and then decide what to buy.

I agree with pamk that Pertegaz' wedding gown was just the beginning, very ugly, just imagine it in black, it looks like something the evil Queen in snow white would wear.

wow i think she looks fantastic. i love the color of the dress, the detail was scumptious and that PURSE OMG gorgeous, perfect just perfect. she is a small woman and the skirt can seem to be a bit overpowering but it seems to be in photos, in video is seems elegant and light on her. i know it's hard to discern in photos but since her sisters death there have been some shots of PL where i saw shadows in her eyes but she is glowing these days and i'm so happy to see these events and the little ones growing, this family is a pleasure :)

Last year letizia looked lovely! It is good to hear that the couple will attend the annual military ceremony Pascua Militar at Royal Palace.

Last edited:
Princess Letizia recycles the outfit from last year´s Pascua Militar. Thanks for the link, lula, it´s great to watch this ceremony.

again? seriously? how disappointing!

EDIT: oh no. i verified it and it seems correct! here's what it seems to be a short video of this year. does that mean the queen is also recycling? rtve.es/noticias - El Rey ha pedido "todos los esfuerzos para lograr el alto el fuego en Oriente Medio"

Not, this video is of last year. The King and the Princess repeat, the Queen and the Prince wear different clothes. The Queen wears a golden dress and a jacket black with golden details

King Juan Carlos´speech

Video
http://www.rtve.es/mediateca/videos/20090106/discurso-integro-del-rey-pascua-militar/376195.shtml

I think is the same video!, Right?

Back
Top Bottom