On this day: Princely Family of Liechtenstein

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On this day, August 16, 1662 ~ Birth of Prince Hans Adam I of Liechtenstein in Brno, Principality of Moravia

On this day, October 11, 1721 ~ Demise of Prince Anton Florian of Liechtenstein in Vienna, Austria

On this day, November 12, 1858 ~ Demise of Prince Alois II of Liechtenstein

On this day, November 19, 1726 ~ Birth of Franz Josef I, Prince of Liechtenstein in Milan, Kingdom of Lombardy-Venetia

Last edited by a moderator:
On this day, December 17, 1732 ~ Demise of Prince Josef Johann Adam of Liechtenstein in Valtice, Kingdom of Bohemia

On this day, February 11, 1929 ~ Demise of Prince Johann II of Liechtenstein at Valtice Castle in Czechoslovakia

On this day, April 5, 1684 ~ Demise of Karl Eusebius, Prince of Liechtenstein at Kostelec Castle in Schwarkosteletz

On this day, May 14, 1759 ~ Birth of Prince Alois I of Liechtenstein in Vienna, Austria

On this day, May 25, 1690 ~ Birth of Johann Joseph Adam, Prince of Liechtenstein in Vienna, Austria

On this day, June 16, 1712 ~ Demise of Prince Hans Adam I of Liechtenstein in Vienna, Austria

On this day, June 26, 1760 ~ Birth of Prince Johann I Josef of Liechtenstein in Vienna, Austria

On this day, December 17, 1731 ~ Demise of Prince Josef Johann Adam of Liechtenstein in Valtice, Kingdom of Bohemia

:advent::advent::advent::advent::advent::advent:

On this day, December 22, 1748 ~ Demise of Prince Johann Nepomuk Karl of Liechtenstein in Wischau, now in the Czech Republic

:xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell::xmasbell:

On this day, March 16, 1737, Demise of Erdmuthe of Dietrichstein, Princess of Liechtenstein, wife of Prince Hans Adam I of Liechtenstein, in Vienna, Duchy of Austria

On this day, April 20, 1836 ~ Demise of Prince Johann I Josef of Liechtenstein in Vienna, Austria

Back
Top Bottom