Nicholas & Alina Maria de Roumanie Medforth Mills and Family, News & Events 2: 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nicolae's Christmas greeting

I understand that Nicolae learned Romanian in his twenties/thirties. Question for any of our posters who speak Romanian, how fluent does he appear to be?

Nicolae's Christmas greeting

Will Nicolae succeed his aunt Margareta as head of the Royal House?

I'm sorry that he isn't taken advantage of by the Royal House. The family should try to understand each other. Nicolae appears to be interested in representing the Royal House. And he also seems to be popular.

Nicolae from Romania gave an interview to Euronews.

Nicolae's speech on October 23 at the "Royal Event...in the Royal City!" in Sinaia.
Nicolae was interviewed in Radio 1 FM on 8th November:

Nicolae at Euronews Romania:
Our country could become a monarchy again
The former prince draws attention to the fact that the number of those who support this form of government is constantly growing.
- I think it's a very good and strong sign that 10 years ago, over 27% of the people would have voted for the monarchy. Today, over 35%. That it is growing means that it is missing from politics, from leaders today. That the royal family is active nationally and internationally, in many fields, is very important for the symbol that the royal family is. I have a lot of confidence that this percentage will increase a lot in the future as well.
- I have a project on the history of royalty in schools, through my foundation. I go to schools and talk about this period. I'm not doing propaganda, I'm simply talking about characters who did certain wonderful, brave things for Romania, at certain moments in our modern history. I present them in a relaxed environment, and the students have questions. It is a dialogue. We reached almost 4,500 students in 4 cities, in 31 schools.
Țara noastră ar putea redeveni o monarhie. Nicolae al României_ Peste 35% dintre români ar vota pentru

Asociatia Principele Nicolae at its social media:
"In 2023, the History of royalty in Schools Caravan reached 10 cities, 32 schools and 4363 students
We planted 10,000 acacia seedlings in Romanu and 2,000 in Ilfov as part of the Tomorrow's Forests project
The documentary film "King Mihai, the way Home" tour reached Oradea, Iași, Bistrița, Timișoara, Reșita and Câmpulung Muscel, accompanied by the presentation of the album "My grandfather, King Mihai"
It was a year with many successes, for all the projects of our association
We hope that in 2024 we will bring the history of Romania's Royalty closer to the younger generations and contribute to a better future"
În 2023, Caravana Istoria Regalității ajuns în 10 orașe din țară... _ By Asociatia Principele Nicolae _ Facebook
https://www.instagram.com/asociatiaprincipelenicolae/reel/C1uQbDMB1DU/?hl=fi

Nicolae on December 4 at Rotenberg-Uzunov Art Gallery, at the donations of Artwork for Mifne Romania
The Rotenberg-Uzunov gallery published a video a couple of days ago

Historical visit to Slatina. His Royal Highness, Prince Nicolae, the grandson of His Majesty King Mihai I will be present for two days in the municipality seat of Olt county, to implement, together with the members of the Rotary Club Slatina, the project entitled "History of royalty in schools". Rotary Club Slatina is the organizer, and Asociatia Principele Nicolae and the Olt County School Inspectorate are partners of the event that will take place on February 1 and 2.
Principele Nicolae al României, prezent la Slatina, pentru implementarea proiectului „Istoria regalității în școli” - Evenimentdeolt.ro

The students of the "Ion Minulescu" National College in Slatina met today His Royal Highness Prince Nicolae, during an event held in the school amphitheater. The meeting was organized by Rotary Club Slatina and was possible within the project "History of Royalty in Schools".
Nicolae answered the students' questions and told them about his first visit to Romania, in 1992, and how since then he has remained in love with his country. The children had a constructive, engaging dialogue, they learned interesting things about the history of royalty, but also about the acts of bravery of those who formed Romania.
Nicolae told: "I am happy to return to Slatina. It's not the first time, I make a stop every time I'm on my way to Craiova and beyond. You have a city in a gorgeous area. I brought with me some books, a sword and several original photographs, even with the signatures of Queen Mary, and some decorations. I hope that each one will reach each one of those in the room".
There is also screening of the documentary "Maria, Inima României" at the "Eugen Ionescu" Cultural Center. It's offered free of charge to all educational units in Olt County with the aim of viewing it during leadership or history classes, this approach remaining at the discretion of the teaching staff in the respective educational units, without obligation.
Elevii de la Colegiul „Minulescu” în dialog cu Principele Nicolae Al României
Elevii de la Colegiul „Minulescu”, întâlnire cu Principele Nicolae Al României _ Gazeta Nouă

Asociatia Principele Nicolae published at its Instagram photos of Nicolae's visit to "Ion Minulescu" National College yesterday.
https://www.instagram.com/asociatiaprincipelenicolae/p/C219bt_IGzj/?img_index=1

Nicolae visited yesterday the Olt County Museum, where the director of the institution, George Smarandache, presented him the most important exhibits of the local history, as well as images from the visits of Queen Maria and Carol I to Slatina.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd0hS8f9Jbs
The documentary film "Maria, Inima României" ran, Thursday evening, to a full house, at the "Eugen Ionescu" Cultural Center in Slatina, in the presence of His Royal Highness Prince Nicolae of Romania, the great-grandson of Queen Maria and the grandson of King Mihai I.
Filmul documentar „Maria, Inima României”, vizionat la Slatina în prezența Alteței Sale Regale Principele Nicolae_ FOTO+VIDEO _ Olt Alert

Last edited by a moderator:
Publicity for the National Colleges , Cultural Centers etc..they call him His Royal Highness Prince Nicolae of Romania !

Publicity for the National Colleges , Cultural Centers etc..they call him His Royal Highness Prince Nicolae of Romania !

Which he is not and incorrect to refer to him with a Princely title.

Nicolae and Alina-Maria have been in Cotswolds and also visited the House of Lords in London.

Alina-Maria posted more photos from their visit to Cotswolds to her Instagram

I'm glad to see Prince Nicolae stepping into his role as a representative of the family, since I believe he's the third one in line to be the head of the House one day. Had his grandfather been around now, he would be proud on how he has turn around his life and now is like the perfect heir to his aunt, the custodian of the crown.

I'm glad to see Prince Nicolae stepping into his role as a representative of the family, since I believe he's the third one in line to be the head of the House one day. Had his grandfather been around now, he would be proud on how he has turn around his life and now is like the perfect heir to his aunt, the custodian of the crown.
He hasn't had that title in nearly a decade now ,he is simply Nicholas Medforth-Mills.
Some still refer to him as Prince but his grandfather the late king removed his Princely style and rank.

He hasn't had that title in nearly a decade now ,he is simply Nicholas Medforth-Mills.
Some still refer to him as Prince but his grandfather the late king removed his Princely style and rank.
I really need to catch up with the Rumanian royals' dramas! He seems like a nice person, hope his aunt changes the situation and gives him back his title.

When he was Prince of Roumania , he was too young , had no good advisers and did things he should not. The Custudian will never change her Father's Will.

Afforestation March 24-25, 2023 - Romanu, Braila County
Afforestation "Codrii de Tomorrow" – Romanu village, Romanu commune, Braila county (March 24-25)

Prince Nicolae Association continues the project "Codrii de Tomorrow", through which we aim to plant at least one million trees in Romania!

We invite you on March 24-25, 2023 to join us at a new afforestation action, in Romanu village, Romanu commune, Braila county, where we will plant 10,000 acacia seedlings together with Nicolae of Romania!

*We provide you with everything necessary and we will take into account all the rules in force, for the smooth running of the event! We are waiting for you only with good cheer and with good luck at planting!

He is Prince Nicolas for all the associations , schools, purveyors . Boring

Nicolae attends on March 14 the screening of the documentary film "Nihil sine Deo - După 45 de ani de exil" (Nihil sine Deo - After 45 years of exile, to remember moments from the life of King Mihai) at the the third edition of the Romanian film festival CinemaUniT at Cinema ASTRA in Brașov. Nicolae attends with Marilena Rotaru, the maker of the documentary.

Nicolae on Thursday March 14 at the screening of the documentary film "Nihil sine Deo - După 45 de ani de exil" (Nihil sine Deo - After 45 years of exile, to remember moments from the life of King Mihai) at the Romanian film festival CinemaUniT at Cinema ASTRA in Brașov. At the photos also Marilena Rotaru, the maker of the documentary.

Yesterday Nicolae was in Snagov area planting trees. Asociatia Principele Nicolae has been dealing with afforestation actions, in several areas of the country, since 2019. Twice a year, in spring and autumn, they carry out extensive actions to plant some species of trees, in the areas that have suffered as a result of deforestation. Nicolae participates in every action, along with hundreds of volunteers.
Nicolae started the activity of planting trees early yesterday morning, together with dozens of volunteers and gave an exclusive interview to the National Journal.
Nicolae says that so far they have planted about 60,000 trees, in several areas of the country. He tries to encourage families to participate and thus spend a few hours together in nature, in an extraordinary atmosphere. This activity is very good for families, very educational for children and relaxing, especially because the community is involved. They do something good and beautiful for life, for nature and for people.

Nicolae planting trees in his association's "Tomorrw's Forests" -project.

Nicolae interviewed last weekend when he was planting trees with his "Tomorrow's Forests" project.
Nicolae was on Tuesday March 20 at Colegiul Național George Coșbuc in Cluj-Napoca with his project "History of Royal in Schools". He met the students of the school in the reading room. The discussions were focused on the topic of the monarchy in Romania, giving students the unique opportunity to interact and learn directly from a person of the Royal House. Nicolae donated 10 copies of the book "History of the Monarchy in Romania" to the school.

Asociatia Principele Nicolae at its Instagram
"The "Tomorrow's Forests" project debuted last weekend with the first edition of 2024. Together with Nicolae , we planted 10,000 oak, ash and apple saplings at the Snagov Forest Bypass - Balta Neagră Forest
Thank you to all participants from Eacom and the International British School of Bucharest (IBSB) for your dedication to creating a greener future for future generations!"

Lions Clubs Genesis and Bastion complete 20 years in service of the community. The gala marking the anniversary of these charitable organizations took place on March 21 in the Tonitza Hall of the Cluj-Napoca Art Museum. The special guest was His Highness Prince Nicolae. At the end of the event, His Highness presented his book "My Grandfather, King Mihai", and those present enjoyed a session of autographs by the author.
The festive evening included also the screening of the documentary film "King Mihai: The Road to Home", in the presence of producer Dan Drăghicescu.

When he was Prince of Roumania , he was too young , had no good advisers and did things he should not. The Custudian will never change her Father's Will.

Exactly this point. He was young and made some unwise decisions.
Over time though, h has matured greatly and works hard to promote Romania. It appears even more than his aunt, the Custodian of the Crown or rather his works are much more visible.

More important people, especially young people respond well to to Nicolae. Margareta needs an heir EXACTLY like Nicolae.

He deserves to get his title back and status back.

Nicholas and Alina Maria were in Belgrade, Serbia, and were received by Prince Philip and Princess Danica.

Nicolae at Colegiul Național George Coșbuc in Cluj-Napoca with his project "History of Royalty in Schools".

Back
Top Bottom